What's new

Is Bangladesh willing to be a part of Greater India?

There is a pattern here: any thread which is about Bangladesh and India, Pakistan and 1971 gets dragged in by usual suspects and then everybody just gets busy in pissing contest and nobody discusses the topic at hand and thread gets locked. Makes you wonder why?

Just hit them back with it; Everything a Sikh is mentioned in a discussion with an Indian, just remind them of the 1984 Sikh genocide.

Firstly Bangladesh was never a colony of Pakistan. Rather Pakistan dominion was born in Dhaka, the capital of East Bengal, later east Pakistan and now Bangladesh! So don't spread misinformation!

However they already officially apologised.

(Also Indians shouldn't have headache about it. It's the bilateral issue between Bangladesh and Pakistan!)

Here is the documents of official apology from Pakistan ( former west Pakistan)!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...set-ties-with-bangladesh.676811/post-12552326

@my2cents

These Hinduvta trolls cannot accept that Bangladeshis were at the forefront of multi nation theory.

We fought for Pakistan.

My Sylheti grandfather VOTED for it in the only referendum during partition.

Bangladeshis LOVED Pakistan until operation searchlight.

Mujib never wanted to breakup Pakistan. He only wanted autonomy along the lines of US states. E.g. each US state has a flag and paramilitary force.

Please do not try to rewrite history.

Without Pakistan there would be no Bangladesh.

Hence we will always LOVE Pakistan.

Firstly Bangladesh was never a colony of Pakistan. Rather Pakistan dominion was born in Dhaka, the capital of East Bengal, later east Pakistan and now Bangladesh! So don't spread misinformation!

However they already officially apologised.

(Also Indians shouldn't have headache about it. It's the bilateral issue between Bangladesh and Pakistan!)

Here is the documents of official apology from Pakistan ( former west Pakistan)!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...set-ties-with-bangladesh.676811/post-12552326

@my2cents
That's not an apology

The real question is this:-
Is Bangladesh willing to take over our Pakistan, our pathetic country, and fix our economy? We are willing to outsource our bureaucracy to y’all. Please also for the love of God, take our establishment and PDM parties too. Thanks much. 🙏

Question should be other way round.... is India willing to accept a very small overcrowded landmass like BD as a part of India???? Sometimes I really wonder about the mentality of people who actually publish such articles.....

Question should be other way round.... is India willing to accept a very small overcrowded landmass like BD as a part of India???? Sometimes I really wonder about the mentality of people who actually publish such articles.....

Their mentality is this:

1. Akhand Bharat and easy movement within it. BD is an inconvenience that cuts off a 1/3 of India.

2. Their wet dream is to turn Muslims into the African Americans of India 🤣🤣🤣

160 million extra Muslims are not a burden if you plan to put them in plantations 🤣

We all have wet dreams - albeit very few have it over geopolitics and xenophobia. Small penis size leads to dreams about geopolitics instead of attractive females. Especially when you abort most of your females!!!!

@UKBengali
@Bilal9
@Nergal
@mb444

Ahmed sharif said the figure in an interview!

Although he claimed that Biharis were 150 thousands ( post war ) and Bengalis were 100 thousands .

But I think the figure is opposite. It could be Biharis 100 thousands and Bengalis 150 thousands!

Now there is no way to know the truth!

However once I asked a BAL idiot to make a list of 3 millions! He said it would take 500 years !

I replied that , Pakistani armies and razakars were angels of lord then, because they killed 3 millions in just 9 months ( while communication system was very old) ! But you admitted that you need 500 years to make a list of 3 millions, if you roam 68000 villages to make a list!
I visited my village and asked about the number of deaths in 1971. It is four deaths including Razakars. One Razakar leader, Amzad Khan, is still living.

Their mentality is this:

1. Akhand Bharat and easy movement within it. BD is an inconvenience that cuts off a 1/3 of India.

160 million extra Muslims are not a burden if you plan to put them in plantations 🤣

We all have wet dreams - albeit very few have it over geopolitics and xenophobia. Small penis size leads to dreams about geopolitics instead of attractive females. Especially when you abort most of your females!!!!

@UKBengali
@Bilal9
@Nergal
@mb444
As I always say, Akhanda Bharat can.be their burden , if they want real Akhanda Bharat as they claim. That includes Arabian peninsula , Iran and Afghanistan! 🤣!

Their mentality is this:

@UKBengali
@Bilal9
@Nergal
@mb444
Akhand Bharat is not real and majority of people in India doesn't give a damn about it..... believe me.... for access to NE we have our own siliguri corridor to connect and if friendly BD government is there we can still get permission to travel within BD..... there is absolutely no reason to annex entire BD for that.....

Akhand Bharat is not real and majority of people in India doesn't give a damn about it..... believe me.... for access to NE we have our own siliguri corridor to connect and if friendly BD government is there we can still get permission to travel within BD..... there is absolutely no reason to annex entire BD for that.....
Who in BD and Pakistan wants to support your Akhand Bharat? No one. But, Siliguri is not a transport Paradise for India. It is full of uneven stony ground and Doklam is only 100 km above in the north. Chinese planes will come down to Siliguri to bomb Indian convoys.

I am surprised Indians were so magnanimous in '71, they should have occupied and then merged E. Bengal in their territory.

Long term this is the natural state of evolution for E. Bengal to reunify with West Bengal and then perhaps sue for independence as super Bengali state.

Who in BD and Pakistan wants to support your Akhand Bharat? No one. But, Siliguri is not a transport Paradise for India. It is full of uneven stony ground and Doklam is only 100 km above in the north. Chinese planes will come down to Siliguri to bomb Indian convoys.
I know Siliguri is not a transport paradise but imagine if India BD relations were just like India Pak relations.... would we have any choice in this case but to depend on Siliguri only? Yes China can bomb the convoys but India too will try her best to protect it and it is not as easy as it looks on the surface....

Hindus would not accept Bangladesh to be part of India, because then India would have the world's largest population of Muslims then.

Back
Top Bottom