What's new

Is China a really good friend of Pakistan? Excellent analysis

are you just gonna mouth-off or provide some stats ?
what crazy country would want millions of talis and ashiqan e fassad roaming on their streets?
these 2 are the most essential needs of Pakistan
where would you like them to live? in mohallah taliban or mohallah e ashiqan e rizvi?

until the concept of gated communities came about the jehadi filth were making a sport of murdering Ismaeli Muslims, then Ahmadis, now recently they started on the Chinese
who is stopping Pakistanis from investing in Pakistan?

so very untrue unless you mean at the very top they should put illiterate morons not even good enough to be laborers. education, training then, otherwise look at what illiterate morons in bureaucracy, justice system and Parliament have done to Pakistan over past 30+ years
talking about stats , do u know what is the level of trade btw india and china?
please stop representing pakistanis as they are all jihadist etc etc....you are talking about some elements which live in any other developed country i mean there are extremists everywhere it doesnt mean who judge the whole lot in a same manner....by the way gulf countries accomodates more labour class of pakistanis than any other....forget about china in any way in that regard ..despite being the economic super power sitting on our head geographically.
You are 100% correct, but we don't do any of that. In the video Dr Pirzada says this. He says Pakistani govts have failed to negociate a good deal for Pakistan anywhere.

He gave the example of our relationship with Japan. Toyota, Honda, Suzuki dominate our car industry for 40+ years. Yet to this day not a single part is built in Pakistan.
yes yes thats what i am saying here....civilian govt should do somethings for the betterment of civilians...but my point is we are utilizing our relation with china in military domain more civilian domain less...that is need to be adressed in near future...i must say we should atleast get more working visas in china rather than bussiness visas more...our labour class would benefits and educated middle class too.

Last edited:
If you see what China has done for Pakistan, it is FAR FAR more than what any other nation has done for another country EVER. We can never thank China enough.
Nothing was done for free. China earns vast sums of money from pakistan. Also both countries need each other. We also has a common enemy in India and America

1. Pakistan is perhaps the only major cold war ally of the US that failed to benefit from economic aid.

2. Pakistan has failed to leverage CPEC as seed investment to lure other foreign investors in.

1) no jobs for pakistanis in china
2) only bussiness /education related visas for us.
3)strict tourism related visas for pakistanis.
4) chinese living all over defence etc other places in pakistan+ bussiness related investments by chinese on agricultural lands of punjab , but nothing for pakistanis.
5) in every major developmental project (70 % chinese labour works) in pakistan.

China, Korea, Japan and most of the developed East Asian countries are on the brink of population crisis due to pretty high life expectancy and very low birth rate, soon their number of people in dependent age group would be too big burden for to carry for people in the productive age bracket. Soon they would be pretty much forced to accept millions of immigrants (mostly from South Asia) to keep their country running and our diaspora in East would out number the ones West and in Gulf.

If you see what China has done for Pakistan, it is FAR FAR more than what any other nation has done for another country EVER. We can never thank China enough.

Everything they did was in their interests. China has done a lot for Pakistan but has gained a lot through this too. Nothing is free in this world and there’s definitely no such thing as “friends” between countries in this world it’s all interest.

But China is definitely a better partner than usa for our interests
And China is already getting “thanked” by all the money they make from Pakistan
If they got no “thanks” in return they wouldn’t be investing in Pakistan

sorry but some are bitter truths that are need to be addressed in future , ....
4) chinese living all over defence etc other places in pakistan+ bussiness related investments by chinese on agricultural lands of punjab , but nothing for pakistanis.
5) in every major developmental project (70 % chinese labour works) in pakistan.

What does Pakistani civilian sector has to offer other then mujrah? beggars can not be choosers... tell me one thing that Pakistan can offer China that is a better product or better service then what China has for itself.

sorry but some are bitter truths that are need to be addressed in future , ....

We as a nation need to collectively stop looking out for handouts and realize that there are no free meals.

why, I always like his videos especially compared to a lot of other braindead "journalists"

Because i am a coconut - my urdu is weak - i can understand The Wide Side at 80-90% but this guy I understand 30-40% - it doesnt help because his is too soft spoken / soft talking - that i cannot make out what he is saying.

Am sure he is good - issue is more the physics of it all!!

You are 100% correct, but we don't do any of that. In the video Dr Pirzada says this. He says Pakistani govts have failed to negociate a good deal for Pakistan anywhere.

He gave the example of our relationship with Japan. Toyota, Honda, Suzuki dominate our car industry for 40+ years. Yet to this day not a single part is built in Pakistan.

that's because we have uneducated criminals ruling and making decision but educated are selling vegetables.
i know wat we got we have mangoes and abundance of naswar. we need some industries in partnership with Chinese industry under Chinese watch and management,.

US Israel relationship is stronger than Pakistan China relationship.

US-UK relationship too. :D

The amount of negative talk about Pakistan by Pakistanis is through the roof here.. why have you guys become like this? It's not even productive & I don't know traffic stats of this site but what impression do kids from ur country get here..

Stupid people :p::D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom