What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

Most of its neighbors?

Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Mongolia, Singapore, Indonesia...

India is the one hated by most of its neighbors.

Its only hated when a certain country takes extraordinary steps to overthrow govt's friendly to India. Or bribe the top political offices to toe their line. Even some of the nations you mentioned have no issues with India liar. Wake up foolish. Spew your garbage some place else.

Ok thanks ,

“Chinese soldiers are present in p0k to provide security to its ongoing railways and road projects,” the General [Army Chief General Bikram Singh] said. Earlier this month, Chinese Defence Minister Liang Guanglie on a visit to Delhi had told an English daily that not even a single Chinese soldier was stationed in p0k.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Am not saying CCP/PLA are saints , but they can not afford to start any conflicts even a small friction.

Well, China is the only power in this region acting like a bully bro. Time to accept the cold hard facts and actions. China is playing a lot of games that has made other natons in the region question their attitudes.

Well, China is the only power in this region acting like a bully bro. Time to accept the cold hard facts and actions. China is playing a lot of games that has made other natons in the region question their attitudes.

You are going all over the place , the topic is about India's relations with China not China vs rest of the world.

Also i don't see any concrete info on border conflict other than unsolved border lines.

Are you going to base a trade with a country based on its relation with other neighbors ?.

Anyway, my assertion of current situation between you both

When Chinese see Indian's they want to sell their goods,

When Indian's see Chinese ; their media get the whole country in a war footing with fear of 1962.

Never mind am not getting anywhere with this.

Thanks

90% of your country resides on east side of China (1/3rd of total China's size), while 2/3rd of China is desert. As most countries you listed are on west side, they don't matter much. You have some very powerful enemies: US, Japan, India, Australia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.
sorry,i should say only two can be called powerful in your list :US ,Japan.the others...haha...
taiwan will be on our side when it comes to border dispute.
australia don't have to join the game

You are going all over the place , the topic is about India's relations with China not China vs rest of the world.

Also i don't see any concrete info on border conflict other than unsolved border lines.

Are you going to base a trade with a country based on its relation with other neighbors ?.

Anyway, my assertion of current situation between you both

When Chinese see Indian's they want to sell their goods,

When Indian's see Chinese ; their media get the whole country in a war footing with fear of 1962.

Never mind am not getting anywhere with this.

Thanks

Listen the world is flat more than ever before. It is a stupid move to just compare India and China relations without looking at the entire region and world. Concrete info cannot be mentioned so easily. Our soliders, govt and media know there have been many incursions. All I see is someone pushing the Chinese angle. Why so? Doesn;t Chinese Soldiers have GPS? So that should enable them to know where they are with respect to the border right? How do Indian soldiers stay with their side of the border? Why are the transgressions only being done by China? Trade is not based on its relations with its neighbors only. But when it affects our security it raises concerns. Giving China more access to ur markets is more advantageous for China then for India presently. China is quick to say lets put border issues on the backburner but lets push trade and investments. But that in reality is more beneficial for China. Why cant China settle border issues once and for all?

Fact:
China's GDP is 4 times of India's GDP.
China is India's No.1 trade partner while the shinny India is China's No.10 or 12 trade partner (I can't remember).

China want a good relationship with India so we can do business but not at the price of national security. It is up to India to decide to take the opportunity.

I believe around 1990 China and India had a similar sized economy. But now we are way ahead. Not just in GDP but in social development.

Fact:
China's GDP is 4 times of India's GDP.
China is India's No.1 trade partner while the shinny India is China's No.10 or 12 trade partner (I can't remember).

China want a good relationship with India so we can do business but not at the price of national security. It is up to India to decide to take the opportunity.

What is your definition for national security in this context ??

This is also the general feeling in India , Do business but but not at the price of national security.We are doing same with pakistan , china will be no different.

sorry,i should say only two can be called powerful in your list :US ,Japan.the others...haha...
taiwan will be on our side when it comes to border dispute.
australia don't have to join the game

head-in-sand.jpg

Back
Top Bottom