What's new

Is current modi government/military under cia instructions?

I have read online under a you tube comments, that current Indian government / military are propped up by CIA for warfare against china and USA will use them like they used Taliban against soviets.
Taliban never fought the Soviet

So? who they fought with ? you in Afghanistan.
Don’t confuse the Taliban and the Mujahideen. Taliban came much later. Infact they were mostly orphans of the Mujahideen who died fighting the Soviet and were raised in Madrassas.

Don’t confuse the Taliban and the Mujahideen. Taliban came much later. Infact they were mostly orphans of the Mujahideen who died fighting the Soviet and were raised in Madrassas.

so they same ppl just rebrand.

so they same ppl just rebrand.

They are not toothpaste so let’s not talk about rebranding. Right historical context is important. Infact the Taliban rose after the Soviets left Afghanistan and the rise was triggered by corruption of the Mujahideen war lords including kidnapping of Madrassa students for bacha bazi. So hardly the same people.

They are not toothpaste so let’s not talk about rebranding. Right historical context is important. Infact the Taliban rose after the Soviets left Afghanistan and the rise was triggered by corruption of the Mujahideen war lords including kidnapping of Madrassa students for bacha bazi. So hardly the same people.

THEY AFGHANS RIGHT THEY ALL CAME FROM SAME PLACE RIGHT SO NOT MUCH OF DIFF.
Mujahideen WARLORDS?? that's a first time, i am hearing this, i only heard they were criminal warlords not mujahedin. it was not kidnapping bachay for banging, it was a woman who was raped and asked for help and you could say taliban came into being.

THEY AFGHANS RIGHT THEY ALL CAME FROM SAME PLACE RIGHT SO NOT MUCH OF DIFF.
Mujahideen WARLORDS?? that's a first time, i am hearing this, i only heard they were criminal warlords not mujahedin. it was not kidnapping bachay for banging, it was a woman who was raped and asked for help and you could say taliban came into being.
Obviously you are not very well informed. You are wrong about the trigger event which led to the rise of the Taliban.

Obviously you are not very well informed. You are wrong about the trigger event which led to the rise of the Taliban.

dont big yourself up too much.
The event i have explained is mainstream explanation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom