What's new

Is Dalai Lama "Pedophile or Gay" ?

View attachment 924123

Dalai Lama kisses boy and asked him to suck his tongue

now appologises.

This is what happens when we defy nature

Priests and monks not having families mean they don't know family values
Instead we have gays and pedos running around
Such behavior destroyed Africa with aids epidemic the reason why you see such a strong anti LGBT sentiment over there

he's of use only as long as he remains a thorn in the axs for China

we use him for propaganda

the second he stops being useful, we''ll hand him over to the PLA

for a fee, bania style ;)

propaganda ki lye bhi use kia

fir bech bhi dengai... at a profit

23modi1.jpg

haha :smokin:

shame on you and your two indian follower, tried to cover this shit under culture disguise...he said "Suck my tongue".
What do you mean cover up this shit? Of course it is disgusting and pedo behaviour. But I added it for additional context to explain his behaviour.

What do you mean cover up this shit? Of course it is disgusting and pedo behaviour. But I added it for additional context to explain his behaviour.
there is sticking tongue out tradition but not "suck my tongue" shit...

He's 88 years old. At that age such childish behaviour is not unheard of due to dementia.
lets change his religion or nationality, suppose he is a Pakistani muslim will you still say the same thing about him as well?????

lets change his religion or nationality, suppose he is a Pakistani muslim will you still say the same thing about him as well?????
Yes, because old people tell things jokingly as they aren't so PC. Here is the explanation from people close to him.

“At [the] Dalai Lama’s temple, a child asked him if he could hug Dalai Lama & he said yes, then he asked for a kiss & Dalai Lama did a kiss, then jokingly Dalai Lama said ‘you can suck my tongue’. So that was a part of a joke or just a play with the kid, so we should not go more than that,” said Dawa Tsering.

Back
Top Bottom