What's new

Is Faisal Raza Abdi leaving PPP?

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

faisal-raza-abidi-670.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan Peoples Party leader Faisal Raza Abidi has been removed from his official position as the party’s Karachi division president, DawnNews reported.

Southern District president Khalil and Secretary Taimur Sayal have also been removed from their positions.

According to PPP sources, President Asif Ali Zaradri has met with disgruntled colleagues to work out grievances.

In replacement of the removed figures, Qasim Baloch has been made Southern District president, while Karamallah Waqas Batoor has been made secretary.

Sources said that Faisal Raza Abidi has sent a request for a three month leave from the Senate.

====

His name always brings extreme emotions. you would either love him or hate him if you are a Pakistani and a regular follower of the ever changing political scene.
he gives a tough time to news anchors and PPP opponents when he is a participant in any talk show and most of the times leaves other speechless.

anyone know? what prompted his resignation/ removal from his post? are there any chances or indications that he will be leaving the party? it will be interesting who takes him if and when this firebrand politician leaves PPP.

on other hand PPP lordships of the past and present have a history of putting party loyalists in the back seat if their stature starts getting bigger than the King. this is PPP version of making people OSD.
Kahira and Shery Rehman are some of the few examples who were taken out of the front scene but they stayed loyal so the King was gracious enough to reward them for their "faith".

if Faisal Raza does leave PPP, I hope he doesnt join the Business league

Comment away guys .. what you you think?

i have heard he is joining MQM :cheesy:

I read this guy is suffering from liver psoriasis and is very sick , that why resigned from karachi presidency some people are claiming that he resigned because of non stop shia killings and no action by govt

I read this guy is suffering from liver psoriasis and is very sick , that why resigned from karachi presidency some people are claiming that he resigned because of non stop shia killings and no action by govt

well his resignation wont stop the killing.
there are two routes to get Janaat and bed 72 virgins

kill Pakistani soldiers --- that has its dangers.. they shoot back too
kill Shias ---- no danger , they cant shoot back

health issue might be more plausible? I dont know...

Whatever he might be but definitely not a chawal....so anyone hoping him to joins their party...just forget it:wave:

bhai saab

few leaders have changed sides PMLn and PTI have been beneficiaries and even PPP got that fawad Chaudry dude.

these guys are no Chawal they play as they see fit and in their best interest.
PMLn hit the jackpot with Marvi memon (she is anything but chawal, she is one of the few PMLN leadrs I respect)

I am only speculating if this removal is the first step to actually changing side or not? mind you.. consider the report talking about "discussing party differences"

so there are issues.. it might not be just ill health

i think he has difference with PPP on CJ. issue. he has been stop by party to participate in talk show after supreme court contempt case against PM. He was also very touchy over the attitude of CJ and courts judgment in terrorist cases.
he was in pressure from shias who expect to stop the shia killing by Govt.
i think he had also predict last year that he is not looking his political career in near future.

he said last night that" zardari se narazgi kufar ha" AstagfirALLAH.

he said : mein 4 saal say Zardari kay leay talk shows par logo say larr raha hu aur agar mein ab Zardari ke mukhalfat mein opposition say mil jaon to yeh muafqat hai, aur isi ko kufar kaha hai Aabdi nay

Well! A cheap loss, don't matters PPP anymore.
Bhai! Yeh bohot kuch kehtey hain, Adat hey, enka style hey yeh. Jub bhi suno enhe, AstagfirALLAH keh kar channel change kardo.

why so surprised, i think every Jayala thinks that, that the mental capability of our "Leaders"
all Jayaleys will carry him on their shoulder for saying that
Pathetic politicians!! Pathetic Voters!!

He always spoke his heart out. Where uttering even a single word against his holiness CJ Chaudry was considered a sin, he on a number of occasions exposed the hypocrisy and downright stubbornness of the superior courts.

This guy took the so called gods of ‘primetime gibber gabber’ to task.

Our tolerance of criticism is woefully nonexistent. Anyone who argues even in the slightest against our deluded and hypocritical notions - is persecuted against and villainized.

The guys like Abidi, Marvi Memon, Ayaz Amir do not suite to the general public’s appetite for non issues.

Regarding his stepping down from the position of President of PPP Karachi Division – is the leg pulling and the internal tug-of-war that goes on in every political party in Pakistan. He did not win any favours amongst many PPP leaders (let alone the Holy Judiciary and the opposition and the religious bigots) when it came to straight forward talking and giving his piece of mind.
Shows us that what this guy did and the words he said were not just meant to please the top dogs of PPP but he spoke his heart out. For which he like Marvi and Ayaz always got my respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom