What's new

Is He An Extremist?

I fail to understand all the scriptures testify that there is one and only God, why the followers don't accept that.View attachment 41465

I hope you won't like to hear a Hindu's interpretation of Islam. Please don't do this if you don't want others to analyze your faith. Hinduism and Islam are completely incompatible theologies like Chalk and Cheese. As a Hindu neither do I have faith in Allah nor do I believe in any prophet.

All of religions from God, believe only in one God,, Zoroastrian (Parsi), Christianity ,Judaism , Hindusm, East Asian religions and the last universal religions which is Islam.

I have read Torah and Bible, They believe to hereafter, Hell , Paradise and Judge day too.

Anyway the last religion and the only universal and correct religion at this era is Islam.

A small part of Miracles of noble Quran:

And which prophesy in which dream of yours revealed the highlighted part of your post ? :D

Every religion claims to be the correct religion. The all have the same message namely, "follow the teachings contained herein and listen to no other." The problem arises when people adamantly and steadfastly cling to a religion of their choice and then start to impose their will on the so called non-believers. That leads to strife. Make no mistake about it, I am not pointing any fingers at Islam. From my knowledge of other religions, save for Buddhism, most other religions including Hinduism went through a phase of putting unto death the unbelievers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MOHSENAM , Do you believe in Rashad Khalifah? I ask because you are promoting a website related to him, I think.

on Some Secular peoples , yes he is Extremist ...

Turkish people.... or if you want to refer as secular Turkish people won't think that guy as an extermist...

My grandfather was a very religious guy... but i not a single time i heard any violent terms from him... not does my father. We respect to religious people. My fight is against "religious" guys who uses religion for their own benefit. Best example Erdogan.

There are alot of religous people in turkey but they might not look religious from the outside. they fast, pray, go to the mosque, hajj. ummrah etc.

How religous someone is isn't necessarily based on party lines.

Turkish people.... or if you want to refer as secular Turkish people won't think that guy as an extermist...

My grandfather was a very religious guy... but i not a single time i heard any violent terms from him... not does my father. We respect to religious people. My fight is against "religious" guys who uses religion for their own benefit. Best example Erdogan.
I have family members who think the same.

Last edited:

My grandfather was a very religious guy... but i not a single time i heard any violent terms from him... not does my father. We respect to religious people. My fight is against "religious" guys who uses religion to their own benefit. Best example Erdogan.
vast number of people in the world are religious and most are not violent. this is not to say religion makes them peaceful or violence but its the society we live in... most of us live in a gentler society now a days (compared to past).

My grandfather was a very religious guy... but i not a single time i heard any violent terms from him... not does my father. We respect to religious people. My fight is against "religious" guys who uses religion to their own benefit. Best example Erdogan.

i didnt point out at anyone specific .. i have many secular champions in Pakistan as well , so i would not have to look so far ....my only argument with secular peoples is that they generalize those who misuse religion with others ... some extreme secular champions consider religion as something from dark ages and cant be implement in today life .. and at their best these morons try to prove their points ..

Last night I observed a bird out in my backyard.

It looked like a duck

It swam like a duck.

It quacked like a duck.

Was it a cow?

Bengal. The newspapers keep running amused articles about this.

In Bengal, madrassahs receive state funding and have state-approved curricula, which includes subjects that allows children to come into mainstream education later on, if they wish. At the same time, madrassahs have a reach which is better than the government network in certain places. So Hindu children do attend. Happily, I might add.

@MOHSENAM , Do you believe in Rashad Khalifah? I ask because you are promoting a website related to him, I think.

I don know him, and the reason that I promoted the website related to him is that, I searched on google 'Miracles of Quran' and I found that website. I have read many miracles of Quran in farsi but rarely I can find what I exactly need in english language when I search on internet.

Egyptian Sunnis have discovered many miracles of Quran, I respect them and read their writings in farsi.

I know many math and sciences miracles of Quran, but if I create a thread about religion in this forum, it will get closed or deleted.

I can even translated the knowledge that I know from Quran from farsi language to english, but not possible in this forum.

I can prove the miracles of Quran part to part by Arabic language and translating them into english.

I don know him, and the reason that I promoted the website related to him is that, I searched on google 'Miracles of Quran' and I found that website. I have read many miracles of Quran in farsi but rarely I can find what I exactly need in english language when I search on internet.

Egyptian Sunnis have discovered many miracles of Quran, I respect them and read their writings in farsi.

I know many math and sciences miracles of Quran, but if I create a thread about religion in this forum, it will get closed or deleted.

I can even translated the knowledge that I know from Quran from farsi language to english, but not possible in this forum.

I can prove the miracles of Quran part to part by Arabic language and translating them into english.

Rashad Khalifah found the importance of the number '17' in numerology related to Quran. He then claimed prophethood and gathered a group of people around him. He's been gone for 3 decades now, but some of his disciples are still around. I did not know if you were one of his supporters. I knew an Iranian-American girl who was, and did not want to hurt your feelings if you were such a person yourself.

I think your focus on miracles of Quran is not appropriate for this forum, since people of other religions can start trolling and that would get my blood pressure up. This forum is not for religious discussions. Any such discussion is incidental and that is how it should be.

Rashad Khalifah found the importance of the number '17' in numerology related to Quran. He then claimed prophethood and gathered a group of people around him. He's been gone for 3 decades now, but some of his disciples are still around. I did not know if you were one of his supporters. I knew an Iranian-American girl who was, and did not want to hurt your feelings if you were such a person yourself.

I think your focus on miracles of Quran is not appropriate for this forum, since people of other religions can start trolling and that would get my blood pressure up. This forum is not for religious discussions. Any such discussion is incidental and that is how it should be.

If he had claimed prophethood so he was an idoit. But I know many of Arab, Egyptian, Iranian scholars that have discovered math, scientific miracles and predictions of Quran and are very good and religious people.

I am not follower of anyone especially idiots that u talked about them, and do not anyone especially, I just follow religious readings, my Arabic is good as well so I can understand many things.

I am a hardware, software engineer so sometimes I spend too much times on internet. I have spent too times for scientific readings from my childhood and there are about 7 years that I love religious readings.

extremism is related to terrorism and violence.

what op mentioned is just the five pillars of islam for the suuni muslims so thats nothing to do with extremism.

If the things mentioned in the list go to someones head, and make him/her believe that he/she is the man-of-God and others are inferior, then for sure he is an extremist.

And I tell you what, a majority of practicing Muslims does indeed think like that. I have seen this tamasha particularly among those who live in abroad, and do manage to follow all good deeds, yet consider others (that very much include fellow Muslims) inferior humans. I remember a friend of mine in States, whom I used to know from my days in Aga Khan University (where I used to teach). He invited us for a lunch, which we gladly accepted. He picked us up from our place, and chatted with both me and my wife (who does not cover her head), during 30 min drive. Upon reaching his home, we learned that his wife wont come in front of me. My wife took lunch with his in the kitchen whereas we had it in the living room. We later invited them several times but he refused to accept our invitation suspecting that we were not cooking halal (zabeeha) in our kitchen.
See how hurt you are when someone discriminated against you in the name of god.similarly Hindus also get hurt when we read Quran and how idolaters are condemned with so many threats and abuses.

Back
Top Bottom