What's new

Is Hinduism a true religion as per Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
My aim was just to know why such things are prayed. What's the reason if any one pray Lingam or male sex organ or Yauni (female sex organ).
Are praying these things part of there holy scriptures or adopted as time passed on and the religious teachings start corrupting due to pagan mentalities.

Convert to hinduism and you shall be enlightened. :)

An eye opener indeed. Webby u need to learn about hinduism right? Asim and Rahman also looks like keen learners.

Guess what, I also want to learn about Islam, can i start the same way that idiot did?

Feel free to do so, but wouldn't that make you an idiot too? :what:

Adux,

Another Terrorist in the making over here

Whats up with the bullshit one liners? Who are you talking about? Who are you calling a terrorist? :disagree:

Well i guess that was not the rule applied on me. Without no second thoughts i was showered with infractions.

What was wrong with it?

Tell me. We have different perspectives. I shall know yours.

There are more than 33 million so called "GODS" in Hinduism, but what is the rational behind praying "Lingam" & "Yauni" ?

Isn't that a fact?

Why these people don't think about the one and only GOD, the Almighty Allah so that they can be successful in life hereafter ?

Suggestion.

i dont mind as i can pay back in the same kind manner. But then you will shower me with 'flowers'

Say the truth with sources. Nothing should stop you.

Please PM me your responses. The thread is getting locked, until i visit the forum tomorrow. Because i know where it is going.

Thanks.

Isn't that a fact?

Oh you didnt see what mr.kabagi wrote, before A Rahman edited it, Beautiful spew.

For your suggestion, Not interested and I dont think it is good religion at all for me. Thanks but NO thanks, I am happy with my pagan belief's.

Oh you didnt see what mr.kabagi wrote, before A Rahman edited it, Beautiful spew.

For your suggestion, Not interested and I dont think it is good religion at all for me. Thanks but NO thanks, I am happy with my pagan belief's.

Yes, i am unaware of what else he wrote. Seems like it was taken care by the moderators. Warning was probably sent.

Plus, the post you reported had the same exact words. Not sure if anything was editted. I am looking into it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom