What's new

Is Imran Khan making desperate moves?

This idiotic moves of picking up and silencing PTI SMT will lead to destruction of Pakistan. These arent Mukti Bahini killing innocents but pro Pak people asking for their rights to be respected as they elected a PM with 155 seats compared to next guy with 82.

The fact that none of this is being covered in the western press shows their hypocrisy even more. Also buttresses IK argument that this was all a foreign conspiracy. Imran Khan just needs to come out once against Bajwa publicly and we may lose our country. Already he’s the most hated COAS since Yahya. There is so much real anger with all the corrupt people joining together. I worry how much more our population and our jawans can take of this blatant favoritism to the theives before we lose cohesion in the streets and even in the army - inshallah never ever.

No IK did not or is not making any desperate move. He knew all along that he will lose. He could have resigned lot earlier, however, he deliberately dragged this whole thing to expose to all the Pakistanis that who's has been playing what role and who are the culprits who are hell bent upon getting this country destroyed whatever is left of it. Now you can see the outcome. It is definitely extremely hard and rough route to be taken but In Sha Allah we'll see the results. This is not '80s or '90s. Times have changed and the decision makers of the top echelons know this. This is only the beginning.

1649711940561.png

Khan only with his mind made exposed all of them when they had all the resources and state machinery and intelligence.

This is my only beef with Imran Khan. He should have been more ruthless from day one. I didn't agree with his velvet glove approach. It doesn't work like that in Pakistan where you are surrounded by sharks and crocodiles.
IK thought the Supreme Court judges were fair and impartial now they have been exposed and are part of the dirty establishment.

There is no way any judges can bulldoze article 69, these harami judges should have been arrested and put behind bars for violating article 69. Unfortunately it only happens in a banana republic that is Pakistan.

IK thought the Supreme Court judges were fair and impartial now they have been exposed and are part of the dirty establishment.

There is no way any judges can bulldoze article 69, these harami judges should have been arrested and put behind bars for violating article 69. Unfortunately it only happens in a banana republic that is Pakistan.
Judges were going for election
It was clear form their remarks

But then something happened between 4PM to 7 PM and their verdict was changed

Judges were going for election
It was clear form their remarks

But then something happened between 4PM to 7 PM and their verdict was changed
Establishment will have no choice but to call for early elections, once mass protests take place on a large scale it will cripple the country and the establishment will face dire consequences.

Establishment will have no choice but to call for early elections, once mass protests take place on a large scale it will cripple the country and the establishment will face dire consequences.
Unki kal wali protest se pant geeli hui pari hai

👏👏👏

Oh yes he is, he is creating anarchy in the country which will achieve nothing instead of waiting for next elections.

The opposition is correct when they say that IK has finally lost the plot and will do ANYTHING to stay in power or get back to it.

PDM created order in the country in your opinion over the last +3 years??

Right off the bat, I am a strong PTI supporter so it pains me to see Kaptaan making moves which I consider desperate. Let me give three examples

1. The Speaker's decision to cancel the NCV which was overturned by the SC.
2. The initial plan to filibuster the NVC after the SC ordered it reinstated.
3. The mass resignations which let Cherry Blossom sail through.

In each of these cases, Kaptaan and his advisers should have known the PDM's response. Let us never forget that we are not fighting paindoo Nawaaz and a few village men in a tea shop. This coup is being directed from Washington with the best Pakistani, Indian, American and other strategists that USD can buy. We KNOW the rot goes deep: the media, judiciary and possibly the army leadership are complicit.

I want the Kaptaan to play this game with a cool mind, anticipating the opposition's moves ten steps ahead. It seems instead that he is stumbling from one desperate act to another.

Staying in parliament and endorsing the legitimacy of this imported government would weaken PTI. Plus Parliament is a joke now and soon major infighting will erupt. Had he stayed, opposition would have most likely stayed United.

Unki kal wali protest se pant geeli hui pari hai
I said this to PDM fan boys, dirty establishment has messed with the wrong guy, last nights global protests is just a sign that things will get out of establishments control very quick and it will be heading that way very soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom