What's new

Is India a truly powerful country?

Like corruption, every Indian knows it was not good, everyone wants change, however, no major changes, not even a slight change, year after year, do nothing, why?

Like corruption, every Indian knows it was not good, everyone wants change, however, no major changes, not even a slight change, year after year, do nothing, why?

Go on I'm listening.

P.S. Are you using a translation software? Your sentences are not very coherent and intelligible sorry to say.

can you enlighten me how? 5trillions vs 1.75 triilions ? how will 1.75 become 5 ?

Now, you're starting to sound patronizing, and a little smug. To bring you back to reality, let me remind you that India and China rank almost the same place on the corruption charts. There is a difference of 8-9 points, max. So I could ask you the same question.

Do continue your discussion but spare me the patronizing tone.

Superpower? Rubbish. Personally, I don't want India to be a superpower. If India can provide a decent standard of living to its people - infrastructure, health care and security - I would rather have those than a bunch of nukes and some aircraft carriers.

Now, you're starting to sound patronizing, and a little smug. To bring you back to reality, let me remind you that India and China rank almost the same place on the corruption charts. There is a difference of 8-9 points, max. So I could ask you the same question.

Do continue your discussion but spare me the patronizing tone.

Lost cause, bro. The guy is a serial troll.

Ok then please enlighten me!

A lot, enough to write a very long papers, can involve the underlying causes of the living environment, religion, level of industrialization, national culture and personality, history, political system, the international environment, too much, I just want to see the answer of Indians . To a suggestion, you can have a look in China before 1949, might be able to have some findings.

The reason why is that unlike certain other nations India is a democratic one and its citizens feel that punishing a person with death for any and every offence is not only non consistent with the spirit of a strong democratic nation but also not a particularly preferable mode of punishment to keep up the spirits of its citizens.

Corruption exists everywhere more so in a democratic nation where the media is free not unlike a nation like China with such heavy state censoring. I mean c'mon when a nation executes more people than all the other nations in the world put together, something sure ain't right.

can you enlighten me how? 5trillions vs 1.75 triilions ? how will 1.75 become 5 ?

If you had paid more attention to your Mathematics lessons, you would have answered this question yourself. You can still educate yourself - pay special attention to exponential functions.

And when you're through with that, post your calculations here for all to see. You will understand how.

Corruption is a problem but then corruption is there in China too in fact India ranks better than China when it comes to corruption.

Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are transparency international rankings and it is a very widely acceopted and respected criteria.

The reason why is that unlike certain other nations India is a democratic one and its citizens feel that punishing a person with death for any and every offence is not only non consistent with the spirit of a strong democratic nation but also not a particularly preferable mode of punishment to keep up the spirits of its citizens.

Corruption exists everywhere more so in a democratic nation where the media is free not unlike a nation like China with such heavy state censoring. I mean c'mon when a nation executes more people than all the other nations in the world put together, something sure ain't right.
Ok, I do not want to fight, you can have a look in Korea and Japan, do you think India is the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom