What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
russia-flag.jpg

sada sona RUSSIA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
well from our point of view india might be a bigger nation & an economy but it still is obsessed with looking at what we are doing!!

the RAHUL GANDHI approach of india is a big country we don't compete with pakistan is NOT THE ORDER OF THE DAY AMONGST COMMON INDIANS!!

and as for PDF it is way way wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of BR :coffee:

some elements of the society might be bad from ours as well as yours but then again its definitely not one way traffic! :coffee::wave:

im not generalizing against Pakistan but many Pakistani members on here who are openly racist. Its more sad because being brown ourselves we are subject to so much racism in the western world and we call white people racist and then we ourselves go around calling another darker south Asian inferior or less capable. Its quite sad that people still believe in all this ****.

In terms of being ahead of BR, the way we are headed, i wont say PDF is wayyyyy ahead of BR anymore. I have been on BR, racist comments are heavily discouraged and a ban is handed out straight way there. Its not only unethical but also very cheap.

India is not obessed with Pakistan, but Pakistani's want to believe that so there is nothing we can do. The state of both our economies and social structure shows who is obsessed with what and i dont think I need to stress on that any further. The point is that you can either be a muslim or a racist, sorry to say I am a muslim too and the first thing Islam taught me was that the world is equal and everyone is at the same level as I am. Islam does not permit discrimination in any form and those who are indulging in in are not muslims no matter what they say.

Desiman please do not try to preach racist, being not racist comes from maturity, if you do not have it cannot be created.

When I was young I use to think that way, I was quit fair as compared to others, but when I grew up I realized if we believe in god why should we discriminate people created by based on color? That changed the way I feel and started feeling sick of people who discriminate people based on color.

Now think this way, we all believe in God we all say God has created all of us but we still hate creation of God and then on top of it say we are religious and we believe in god and god is everything. The fact is we say we believe in god but what we actually do is what we want to do and name it on god's wish.

Religion is a faith for the one that how he/she believes and worships its GOD.Every religion teaches a sole sequence of peace n patience towards the others as we all r like a big one family,jst d ways to live r different.But when religion becomes obsession its neither gud fr the preacher/follower nor fr the religion itself.

religion teaches togetherness bt now its a division between the souls and minds.

Pakistani members are talking as if their population is something different from India.
Its understandable to see people from Iraq or Afg.to make such comments which have a decently fair population.
India and Pakistan have the same make up of the population.
Why is there any sort of comparison?
:pop:

Ohh my god, 17 pages of Itch and fight...LOL...

not 17 pages its over 60 years now:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: ok NDTV reporter!!

wish you knew who threatened who!! let's not even go down that road where you will be ashamed of your lies of indian threats to pakistan since creation & india's tall claims of destroying pakistan since independence!

like you clearly said your hatred is directed at everything pakistani!! the reason for that is that the indian dream of HAVING AKHAND BAHRAT IS JUST THAT A DREAM!!!!!!!!:lol: it will remain so InshAllah till the day of judgment!

If you dont want to listen and have a healthy debate, tell me straight. Whether the history taught to you is correct or the one taught to us is, we can argue on that endlessly. But lets have a poll here in PDF, as to how many indians want/support the idea of Akhand bharat and want pak to be amalgamated back, and you will get an idea of how much flawed this suspicion of yours regarding Akhand bharat mentality of all indians is.
The truth is, we Indians really want us to be completely "dehyphenated" from pakistan, once & for all. We just dont want us to be compared to Pakistan anymore. Our aspirations have gone much above & beyond obsession with pakistan. Its just because of these F*cK!ng terrorists whom ur govt supports and promote as a "force multiplier" against mighty and ever increasing strength of India that irritates us and keep Pakistan on our watchlist.
Withdraw ur support to terrorists and I can guarentee you, the relations will improve drastically and permanently.

Lets give peace a chance.

Waise, I seriously doubt you will agree with me. but....I am an eternal optimist.:cheers:

i dont care about using names, they are racist bastards and thats what they remain. Comparing and crying on looks is the cheapest thing you can do and is against every teaching of the religion they so deadly protect. They conveniently forget the teachings of Islam when they have to and then suddenly become guardians of every muslim in the world. Double standards is the name of the game my friend.

Desiman, quite frankly I'm so tired of reporting racist posts and its super super frustrating that nothing happens.

Of my 2000+ posts this is the first one where I'm criticizing the moderation, but I'll simply not tolerate racism, never!

Yeah SOCOM show us what you got!

Desiman, quite frankly I'm so tired of reporting racist posts and its super super frustrating that nothing happens.

Of my 2000+ posts this is the first one where I'm criticizing the moderation, but I'll simply not tolerate racism, never!

There is no reason to tolerate it, being Indians that’s what we have learned from our founding father, Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi taught our nation the essence of equality and how to object to things in a peaceful yet strong manner. Sadly we are all losing sight of what the great man said and its sad that very few youngsters ever read about him. I would say reading My experiments with Truth was one of the turning points of my life, it taught me how simplicity and the simple act of telling the truth can change your life so much. Racism as per Gandhi not only shows how weak of a person you are but also how ugly you are really on the inside. I highly recommend My experiments with truth to anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else because of their skin color.

There is no reason to tolerate it, being Indians that’s what we have learned from our founding father, Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi taught our nation the essence of equality and how to object to things in a peaceful yet strong manner. Sadly we are all losing sight of what the great man said and its sad that very few youngsters ever read about him. I would say reading My experiments with Truth was one of the turning points of my life, it taught me how simplicity and the simple act of telling the truth can change your life so much. Racism as per Gandhi not only shows how weak of a person you are but also how ugly you are really on the inside. I highly recommend My experiments with truth to anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else because of their skin color.

Very true bro. Gandhi's My experiments with truth is really a must read for every human. It honestly shows that a man can never be perfect but its the persuit for perfectness that a person should really follow.
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - how true these words are.Its a pity that as the whole world is gradually waking up to the teachings of this great visionary, the younger generations have forgot the man. Some even critisize and abuse him ( I call them educated illiterates, as the education they have got have not given birth to independent thinking and power to make your own judgements about good and bad in them).
Even a pure out & out action flick from hollywood ( A-Team recently) is preaching Gandhian thoughts while we indians have make it a hobby to criticize him for whatever reasons we can think of.

A bit off topic, sorry for that. Just give a thought over it and then move on to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom