What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately..not all those Pakistanis think like you.:lol:

the saviour.....helping the needy who come to its refuge:)

:cheesy::cheesy: they should be careful while posing as Indians in Australia
1465.gif
:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh man please dont bring miss this and miss that into this common Pakistani women dont go for flesh exhibitions.

are you sure ?? or shall I post some bikini pics ??:azn:

And above all its all a big cosmetics and other market which plays a role in declaring slots at such Miss world and so on contests.

yeah !! sour grapes..

as far poverty well the lesser said the better it would be for India

please say it...this will be nothing new for India from the Pakistani members....we hav poverty and we are working on it...but again just dont panic when we cite the problems in Pakistan..unfortunately, you are not even working on many of it. :pop:

1465.gif

oh sure they should ..be but you will never find Indians posing as Pakistanis in australia..but in USA...lol

Itching and Bitching thats what India had been doing since decades whats new in it.

Good that we do only 'itching' and 'bitching' whenever we move ahead of this enemy needs 'stitching'..lolz:taz:

1465.gif

I will still prefer myslef to be an Indian even in Australia as my governement and fellow countrymen supports me. Atleast it is better than dying for my country in Kargil or Afghanistan where even government will not accept one's dead body.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh man please dont bring miss this and miss that into this common Pakistani women dont go for flesh exhibitions.

So true. You mean like this?

16.jpeg

Well next time, your Miss pakistan should try this ....

burkini230607mos-468x810.jpg

And once you've finished with your TTP, graduate to this ....

Even if you tried this in the past with a marked lack of success .....

miss_pakistan-2006.jpg

Cheers, Doc

oh sure they should ..be but you will never find Indians posing as Pakistanis in australia..but in USA...lol

They cant ;) alot of difference between the facial features may be they can pose as from some from some Punjab areas of Pakistan based on facial features.

speculations for everything................. selfsatisfying words for feeling defended and superior................. o comon 1st luk whr pakistan is heading for but ll be possible only when dis curtain of superioritycomplex ll unfold...... :what:

So true. You mean like this?

16.jpeg

Well next time, your Miss pakistan should try this ....

burkini230607mos-468x810.jpg

And once you've finished with your TTP, graduate to this ....

Even if you tried this in the past with a marked lack of success .....

miss_pakistan-2006.jpg

Cheers, Doc
Is he a common Pakistani women.....????

:no: NOPE...

Cheers

BTW i can post pics with disprespecting way but........Forget it......

I dont want to act like an A$$hole Like you did

They cant ;) alot of difference between the facial features may be they can pose as from some from some Punjab areas of Pakistan based on facial features.

lol..teach this to the pakistanis who are posing as Indians..arent they aware of this colour difference..?? still they are posing as Indians..:D

are you sure ?? or shall I post some bikini pics ??:azn:

yeah !! sour grapes..

:

Read my post again :))) I said common Pakistani women NOT The models of actresses ;)

ahhhh well i have visited India and have seen your common women too i did not see any sour grapes in my basket ;)

lol..teach this to the pakistanis who are posing as Indians..arent they aware of this colour difference..?? still they are posing as Indians..:D

Lolzzz they might also bee needing fairness creams hehehehehehehe

1465.gif

I hope you know why Indians were being attacked and whom were being attacked?
Those were students,after all many are jealous of the mind that Indian people possess.

I like your Location:Land of guns..
So true.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom