What's new

Is India on benifit between the Russia, USA race?

Yes. Either be contained with status quo and agree to make it permanent else lose what you got. Simple !! :)

:blink:From what I understand, these guys want 100% of the territories in contention. Which means no compromise. No status quo. I suggested compromise of some sort to take care of border issues.

From what I understand, India is still in a process with US, while Russia is established.
It will be unwise to underestimate Russian influences on India arms purchase. US is still far behind in this area, I believe there are still lot of mistrust on ongoing relationship, while Russia and Israel are 2 largest defense suppliers and have supported India unconditionally at the time of crises.
Eg: kargil, Israel supplied India with precision guided amo for airforce and shell to army.

I guess you came to the 87% number by deleting the 13 percent Muslims in India?...

Nice:rolleyes:...first learn to treat your own citizens then try to compete with the world.

Oh God the same lectures and rethoric .wat do u yanks think of ur selfs the Gyan gurus??
WHF u guys massacare thousands of muslims and guess wat more than 87 % of them are innocents dying under the fire of hell fire.
And all these legal murders in Iraq,afghan,iran are bocz USA's love towards islam rite??

:blink:From what I understand, these guys want 100% of the territories in contention. Which means no compromise. No status quo. I suggested compromise of some sort to take care of border issues.

compromise??:devil:??:sniper: :blink:

now that u got ur answer on the border issue get back to the topic with out any compromise.

USA is still in the process of establishing itself as out friend, but regarding RUSSIA well INDIA-RUSSIA relationship goes far beyond this. Remember how they helped us even when we were poor. We love RUSSIA thats it :smitten::smitten::cheers:

USA is still in the process of establishing itself as out friend, but regarding RUSSIA well INDIA-RUSSIA relationship goes far beyond this. Remember how they helped us even when we were poor. We love RUSSIA thats it :smitten::smitten::cheers:

Exactly !!

Russia is our friend since beginning. We had no money and international reputation. US is just trying to come close when it is not as powerful as it use to be and India has grown manifolds.

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom