What's new

Is Indian Apple Store Hype Justified?

Is there doubt that it can be done in India? Does apple doubt the quality of the work force?

Perhaps they know there is a risk the factory could be trashed again. Not paying the workers usually ends badly.
This is congress , communist , islamic party conspiracy .

In 1972, an older uncle of mine took a Bangladesh-made Vauxhall Viva to Kolkata and Indians were circling around to see it. They commented that they had never seen anything modern like it up to that time
Lol. This is the joke of the century. In 1971, this dumb country got independence and was regarded as a basket case world over. Thanks for good laugh chaddi worker.

Yeah just as I thought - coming from Godi media which quotes a BS bogus SCMP link. Eight pass bhakts are going to buy iPhones and save Apple from bankruptcy. :rofl:

You are one clueless fellow, so let me school you (like you low-self-esteem bhakts are so fond of saying).

The nation under that flag has GDP per capita Nominal higher and also has HDI and other developmental indices higher than India. Who can afford more iPhones? I think we can. Last I checked - they don't take Gobar cakes as payment for iPhones. :-)

Since you seem to be a amateur wannabe techie (like most bhakts), the companies in that nation with that flag you deride, makes its own android tablets (several brands), Double-door 800 litre android-enabled refrigerators (several brands), Bangla voice-enabled 4k (now 8K too) smart TVs, makes first rate gaming enabled laptops locally, has expanded exports to EU (has bought EU refrigerator brand-names to take larger market share). Not to mention - boasts a selection of locally made small kitchen appliances (including toasters) that far exceeds anything made in India.

Why - because we believe in adding value locally, for either local consumption or for exports. So people can eat and buy clothes.

90% of all cellphones in Bangladesh are made locally, almost 85% of all appliances made locally as well. This - in a nation which even two decades ago had high enough standards to only use EU or Japanese made large appliances such as refrigerators.

In 1972, an older uncle of mine took a Bangladesh-made Vauxhall Viva to Kolkata and Indians were circling around to see it. They commented that they had never seen anything modern like it up to that time. It stood out like a jewel among all the Padmini Premiers and Ambys. You will not see us making boasts about these minor things like semi-educated bhakts.

Google first before making ignorant comments.

Besides more to the topic - they make cellphones from scratch level unlike what India does, which are slapped together from crap lowest-level Chinese parts. This is proven, open an Indian made cellphone, it is there for all to see. The propensity to hoodwink the Indian consumer is something so normal by Indian businesses, proud as you are of your Indian brands and so eager as you are to pull out your pom-poms for them.

How crap are India's cellphones (Karbonn etc.) ? Have a gander at the reviews at Mouthshut. Yeah bhakt pride for bhakt (cheater) products

This type of business policy is why Indian companies have to be happy just selling in India itself or other countries in Africa. Familiar territory, familiar practices of cheatery, fraud and bribery. I did not want to say this things, but I had to burst your ignorant bhakt bubble.

Now go ahead and leave a "Ha-Ha" reaction to this post - that's a nice boy. Ignorant is as ignorant does.

• Just the same "chalta hai" crap once more instead of improving things.
  • More things for propaganda and show than real progress.
  • More garbage showcase projects like Chandrayan. Mangalayan rather than listening to an honorable Nobel winner like Amartya Sen.
  • More building 300 feet staues than giving people real jobs.
  • More BS things to get votes like hanging an akhand bharat BS painting in the new parliament.
  • Just narrow-minded microscopic-hearted bhakt amateurs.
So lungi desh produced vauxhall Viva in 1972 ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol. This is the joke of the century. In 1971, this dumb country got independence and was regarded as a basket case world over. Thanks for good laugh chaddi worker.
Vauxhall Viva is superior to the Indian cars of that era. But I did not know Bangladesh made them. I would assume it was imported into Bangladesh

India has more poor than sub sharan Africa. Indians have bad IQ, small brain sizes, no toilets, they use fair and lovely, consume less protein, have bad everything!

Apple has miscalculated its efforts to push manufacturing to India and opening an Apple store. What the hell!!!!

Mr.Riaz and his supporters, therefore, must immediately and vehemently protest and make sure Apple shift everything to Pakistan.

If not, Mr. Riaz should stop using apple products!
You forget one greatest shortcomings Indians specially hindus have , they bend before angrej and get all big jobs , business , offices of angrej , on the other hand Pakistanis are upright and brave so they dont bend infront of angrej , that is why pakistanis dont become CEO of big companies like google , microsoft , and pepsi , another thing is angrez pakistan se jalte hai kyonki pakistani are muslim . This is the reason why apple opened factory and store in India .

Vauxhall Viva is superior to the Indian cars of that era. But I did not know Bangladesh made them. I would assume it was imported into Bangladesh
Lol Vauxhall Viva ? They produced only cycle rickshaw in 1972 , for which i am sure they got parts from India .

Yeah just as I thought - coming from Godi media which quotes a BS bogus SCMP link. Eight pass bhakts are going to buy iPhones and save Apple from bankruptcy. :rofl:
Much more credible than lungi media since we all know how aggressively foxconn is investing in India, cope.

You are one clueless fellow, so let me school you (like you low-self-esteem bhakts are so fond of saying).
Your posts are enough for everyone to guess who's clueless.
The nation under that flag has GDP per capita Nominal higher and also has HDI and other developmental indices higher than India.
No it does not
1685434600287.png

Who can afford more iPhones? I think we can. Last I checked - they don't take Gobar cakes as payment for iPhones. :-)
Last I checked your entire electronics market is less than half of what Apple alone sells in India every year :lol:.

Well, faking numbers doesn't work in real life.
Since you seem to be a amateur wannabe techie (like most bhakts), the companies in that nation with that flag you deride, makes its own android tablets (several brands)
Yet cumulative sales of all electronics in your shonar bangla is under $3 billion, we all know what that means.

Double-door 800 litre android-enabled refrigerators (several brands), Bangla voice-enabled 4k (now 8K too) smart TVs, makes first rate gaming enabled laptops locally, has expanded exports to EU (has bought EU refrigerator brand-names to take larger market share). Not to mention - boasts a selection of locally made small kitchen appliances (including toasters)
Fixing is easy when supa powa elektronix giant Bhalton is there, who's revenue for first 3 quarters of curret fiscal year was some 4000 crore BDT or some 6000 cr for entire year or some $560 million :omghaha:.

I'm pretty sure they'll manage to fund all hi-tech R&D and capex with that peanuts.
that far exceeds anything made in India.
Thats why nobody buys them globally :lol:.
Why - because we believe in adding value locally, for either local consumption or for exports. So people can eat and buy clothes.
And we all know what value addition and export happens over there :lol:
1685431354914.png
yusuf-bangladesh-growth-oec-export-comp-2017.png

90% of all cellphones in Bangladesh are made locally, almost 85% of all appliances made locally as well. This - in a nation which even two decades ago had high enough standards to only use EU or Japanese made large appliances such as refrigerators.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
In 1972, an older uncle of mine took a Bangladesh-made Vauxhall Viva to Kolkata and Indians were circling around to see it. They commented that they had never seen anything modern like it up to that time. It stood out like a jewel among all the Padmini Premiers and Ambys. You will not see us making boasts about these minor things like semi-educated bhakts.
I'm good at making stories up too, but you won't see us doing that because we know the reality.
Besides more to the topic - they make cellphones from scratch level unlike what India does, which are slapped together from crap lowest-level Chinese parts. This is proven, open an Indian made cellphone, it is there for all to see. The propensity to hoodwink the Indian consumer is something so normal by Indian businesses, proud as you are of your Indian brands and so eager as you are to pull out your pom-poms for them.
As I said, look at your flag before posting such crap online. Don't claim that shonar bangla is more industrially developed and complex than India when the only thing you make is textiles and that too less than us :lol:.

1685416620744-png.932240

How crap are India's cellphones (Karbonn etc.) ? Have a gander at the reviews at Mouthshut. Yeah bhakt pride for bhakt (cheater) products
Again lungi, where is you elektronix supa powa Bhalton in your already tiny smartphone market?
1685432764781.png

The shear desperation to post crap even from unknown sites like "mouthshut.com" :omghaha:

Our brands are still competing churning out quality products, making even our Union Minister of State for Entrepreneurship, Skill Development, Electronics & Technology to purchase and own it unlike some LDC chaddi supa powa.

This type of business policy is why Indian companies have to be happy just selling in India itself or other countries in Africa. Familiar territory, familiar practices of cheatery, fraud and bribery. I did not want to say this things, but I had to burst your ignorant bhakt bubble.
I don't live in a bubble unlike those shonar bangla nationalists who believe in whatever crap they post, other than "sarrr trust me sarrr" you lot have nothing to offer or any point to make.

1685434705303.png

Now go ahead and leave a "Ha-Ha" reaction to this post - that's a nice boy. Ignorant is as ignorant does.
Thats what your BS requires actually.
  • Just the same "chalta hai" crap once more instead of improving things.
Improve your own shonar bangla enough so that it doesn't have live with an LDC tag :lol:.

• More things for propaganda and show than real progress.
Our real progress is visible irl, unlike shonar bangla where progress reflects only BBS statistics sheets :lol:.
  • More garbage showcase projects like Chandrayan. Mangalayan rather than listening to an honorable Nobel winner like Amartya Sen.
Cope, seethe, whine, repeat :agree:
  • More building 300 feet staues than giving people real jobs.
Once again, people with this flag shouldn't be talking about jobs and stuff.
1685416620744-png.932240

This is the suggestion UN Expert is giving you for being just a chaddi supa powa instead of being a well diversified economy with high growth prospects.

Everyday some big ticket investment comes and new jobs are created in India, its well visible unlike your writte off basket case, something you too know but just can't resist to be an annoying btch.

Bangladesh should move away from reliance on cheap labour: UN expert​

The RMG sector accounted for 82 per cent of Bangladesh’s export revenues, and employed more than four million workers in 2022 and the success of Bangladesh in this sector could inspire other sectors of the economy as the country seeks to diversify its exports, he said.

Your only functional industry employs just around 4 million people :lol:

Meanwhile textile industry in India is just another industry which is comparatively less focussed upon and is just another industry in India in the list of various others, and yet it employs more than 45 million people i.e. 11.25 times more people for a country 8 times bigger in population.

Who needs more jobs is well visible.
So much so for muh prosperity, muh shonar bagla richer than India :lol:.

Take that L

• More BS things to get votes like hanging an akhand bharat BS painting in the new parliament.
Thats just a historical map of our country, weep.
  • Just narrow-minded microscopic-hearted bhakt amateurs.
Awww :lol:

Last edited:
@nahtanbob: if Apple setup a factory in Bangladesh Bilal9 would be dancing naked in the street

And Hon Soul Spokesman sb would be giving kudos to SHW and her BAL government, which would cause bluesky Dada to go ballistic with rage.

Regards

We don't need Apple to setup factories, we have our own investors.

They haven't given up on Bangladesh, like Indian investors have on India.

Walton Primo X3: The slimmest smartphone in the market

Walton Primo X3 Blade: World's slimmest smartphone and made in Bangladesh

Last edited:

We aren't used to this "Haat Jor karkey bheekh mangey" business for FDI as some are....

Lol. Walton smartphones are not even in top 10 even in Bangladesh. They are into feature phone manufacturing. Your entire electronics export is less than $50 million. Who are you kidding? Global players just ignore lungi land for Walton to have some presence. Just stop comparing yourself with India. Your total smartphone sales are less than 8 million but ours is over 170 million.

Last edited:

We aren't used to this "Haat Jor karkey bheekh mangey" business for FDI as some are....

What is Walton? first time I've heard of this brand
Which processor does it use? snapdragon, which imx sensor? what about the ui is it vanilla aosp or customized, what about software support and brand warranty eh? color resolution and display color gamut?
And world's slimmest phone lol that depends on hardware used inside the phone if you have a bigger camera sensor in there, a gimbal or a big battery in a slimmer form factor then that tagline has any meaning or else it's just bland marketing slogan.
Heard about brands like Tecno from Africa due to their marketing push in on social media and sending units to some youtubers.
When Samsung, Apple, Chinese phones setup plants in India the local people get employment and our local industry improves.

Reliable sources inform me that @Chute eeah is @Nilgiri .. barishal bomber ke malfunctioning left testicular nugget ka greying baal.

boom

From that deranged nilu guy? That you are having your falling out with now lol. Virus PDF addiction stronk.

India is a large market to play this game. They need to wait until they get technologically savvy businessmen compared to the current crop
We can wait, Modi and his gang of horrors notwithstanding.

Can others?

Like that "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" guy said, "Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams".

iu

Is that your own pipe-dream or is it based on anything solid that Apple itself pronounced publicly??

I will be happy if Apple "Doubles Down" on India but they will do that with their suppliers, not themselves.

The world and it's businesses operate on a different formula (aptitude to produce, logistics, infra etc.) than you dream about.

Apple sourcers are not stupid. Neither is Wistron. Wistron figured out they can't do business in India for the longer term. So they sold their operation to Tata and left. It remains to be seen how long Tata (a novice in this Apple supplier game) remains viable in this segment.

I tell you what - give your poor people jobs to make some simple toasters, beat China at it.

I'm afraid (knowing Indians who dream impractically about producing semi-conductors) it's hardly ever going to happen.
You are getting better and better!

@nahtanbob: if Apple setup a factory in Bangladesh Bilal9 would be dancing naked in the street

And Hon Soul Spokesman sb would be giving kudos to SHW and her BAL government, which would cause bluesky Dada to go ballistic with rage.

Regards
Huh.

Ballistic, but never reaches escape velocity.

This is congress , communist , islamic party conspiracy .
This is an idiot putting together words in a sentence.

Next time I visit Dhaka, I will buy world's slimmest smartphone and donate to the street dwellers of Dhaka.

All I wanted to do is inject some sense in Bhakt brains. Shoot me for talking practical sense.

India will need a million jobs making toasters and electric irons (and exporting them) before it dreams of making semi-conductors or iPhones.

Slum kids don't understand how to put together smartphones - and to train them to that level is tough, but toasters are a piece of cake.

Bottom-up development is where it's at.....look at China.

The Chinese made ten billion toasters before they even started making cellphones.

Indians cannot leapfrog this pre-requisite. There are too many poor people in India.

For those who have never heard of Walton.

• Walton electronics BD makes 70% of their parts in house including fasteners and screws. This is how far their backward integration goes.
  • As shown in the video above, all housings are CAD designed and injection molded in house.
  • Walton used to import Korean electronics from Korean OEM like kyegang, daesung, seronics & sell under own brand . But some 20 years ago Walton built first mfg. plant in BD with help of Hyundai , Haier & some European companies.
  • Walton still buys licences, designs & patents from Korean, EU & USA companies.
  • For Refrigerator cabinet mfg., it uses Hennecke's mfg. tech. from Germany.
  • Walton is one of the largest domestic refrigerator compressor mfrs. in Asia, within the top five and exports to other refrigerator OEMs in the EU.
  • It recently bought Italian refrigerator brand Zanussi to market using that name in the EU
  • Walton also assembles and markets high volume commercial and industrial HVAC units for local market.
  • It is also one of the top three lift mfrs. in Bangladesh.
  • SMD Pick and Place machines for all circuit boards are Japanese tech, as are wave soldering processes. just like the rest of Asia
  • Torture and wear testing is an integral part of R&D and a root of quality.
  • Hyundai India continues to import from their old partner of Bangladesh, as Walton uses Hyundai's design/tech to produce some of their items. This includes TVs and Washing Machines among other things.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom