What's new

Is Indian military more powerful than Chinese military?

Coming from a saffron chaddi, sure why not!
I would ignore a green baniyan like you who looks at everything through his religious biased opinion on this thread without even watching the video posted. Donot derail the thread

Why do you think that?
Coz to defeat an Army in modern era in his own den, the opposition needs to have atleast 3 times the force. Chinese Army after weighing its Technological and numerical superiority still doesnt become twice as strong than the Indian Army. ie. Chinese Army < 2 (Indian Army).

What Ha Ha. Prove it if they can. If u cant prove then keep quite. Cheerleading 24X7 is weird.

I can't understand the language in the video, is there a version with English or Chinese subtitles.

Coz to defeat an Army in modern era in his own den, the opposition needs to have atleast 3 times the force. Chinese Army after weighing its Technological and numerical superiority still doesnt become twice as strong than the Indian Army. ie. Chinese Army < 2 (Indian Army).

Actually they do have three times the force on the Himalayan frontier. Not only that but due to highly developed infrastructure and rail-road-airport facilities they can bring in troops and supplies faster than India. Chinese can bring more troops to the frontier in hours (48-72) while India will need days (a week at least). So who has the advantage?

The gulf between India and China is far greater than between India and Pakistan.

I tried watching the video in the OP but I couldn't understand the language.

For the most part of the video, you didn't even need to know the language to get a hint of what was being talked about - given that there were enough comparative statistics in English numerals associated with the flags.

But more importantly, you don't need to watch this video to know which military is more powerful, if you know the ground realities between India and China - unless you were looking specifically for something in video to troll here on.

Anyway, I guess my comment was directed to others who already provided their expert rebuttal to the provocative title even without watching or understanding the language of the video.

Back
Top Bottom