What's new

Is Israeli nuclear capability only factor preventing the Arabs-Israel war?

Don't you think that American sanctions are losing their effectiveness over the period of time?
For States that have their own production sure. GCC / Pakistan are by definition consumer nations, producing nothing worthy of mention. Good luck importing computing equipment when sanctioned. Pakistani's don't even know how to use the abacus to offset the impact of that specific sanction :D.

nemo city saudi are building. they dont want that investment coming to halt cos of Palestinian cause.

it would be great if when saudis need help against israel, pakistan should say sorry ummah brother booty calls. abandoned them.

Not really.

It's USA who preventing Israel-Arabs war.

Once USA and NATO are off the map, there will be great revolts in the entire Middle East to establish the Caliphate.

It's predictable.

And it's just a matter of time the Caliphate will wage a war against Israel.

Israel will nuke several cities in the Middle East, but it doesn't prevent the Caliphate army to invade Israel.

More than just several cities. If Israel is pushed into a Samson option event, most of the Middle East will be uninhabitable

There will be no caliphate because they'll either be dead or dying of radiation poisoning

Virtually nothing will be left standing so there'll be nothing to fight over

Germany: Sorry about War World II. Here some potentially nuclear capable submarines.
Israel: Jeez... Thanks

Germany: Sorry about War World II. Here some potentially nuclear capable submarines.
Israel: Jeez... Thanks

Oh that's right, they have those dolphin class Subs for second strike capability

More than just several cities. If Israel is pushed into a Samson option event, most of the Middle East will be uninhabitable

There will be no caliphate because they'll either be dead or dying of radiation poisoning

Virtually nothing will be left standing so there'll be nothing to fight over

The problem is Caliphate is also a nuclear power as well, thru Pakistan.

Israel will think twice to attack.

Saudis don't have any arrangement for nuclear scenario in ME???

Well once they get nukes they can always launch them. Either way, the Middle East will become a smoking pile of Ash

I mean obviously I hope that doesn't happen

The problem is Caliphate is also a nuclear power as well, thru Pakistan.

Israel will think twice to attack.

They won't use nukes first, but if they're pushed into it and think they're going to go down they will launch a Samson option event

If they're about to be overrun, What would they have to lose if they think they're all going to be slaughtered? I'm just being realistic

They'll be destroyed, but so will everyone else. And that includes Jerusalem

Well once they get nukes they can always launch them. Either way, the Middle East will become a smoking pile of Ash

They won't use nukes first, but if they're pushed into it and think they're going to go down they will launch a Samson option event

If they're about to be overrun, What would they have to lose if they think they're all going to be slaughtered? I'm just being realistic

But then, will nuclear not deterrence offset anything Israel is working on now?

Secondly, I believe that the Saudis have some arrangements for nuclear weapons in a nuclear scenario

Israel could use nuclear weapons if its existence is threatened or it falls into a desperate situation.

If Israel loses, everyone loses.

It's a fair game.

Not only ME but every Islamic country and every major city in Europe.. they will will not spare their second homeland of New York. As per their Samson option..

They makes Nazis sound like school bullies in comparison…

Don’t mess with these holocaust survivors off springs they are completely deranged

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom