What's new

Is it safe to travel to pakistan for business?

please advice me......

Where are you going in Pakistan? All of the major cities are fine. There is probably more security on the street than most of the other countries in the region.

Come and visit us. You will be pleasantly surprised. Even though there is all of the other stuff going on, us Pakistanis are hanging out till 1-2 a.m. at eating places, recreational areas etc. etc. Businesses in Karachi, Lahore etc. are getting along fine.

Life goes on..:pakistan:

Yes, but considering your anti Pakistani attitude if you show it there you will get your *** handed to you a Pakistanis :pakistan:

Yes, but considering your anti Pakistani attitude if you show it there you will get your *** handed to you a Pakistanis :

ooooohhhhhhh , realy , just like the srilanka cricket team got their *** handed to Pakistanis ..

ooooohhhhhhh , realy , just like the srilanka cricket team got their *** handed to Pakistanis ..
6 Soldiers died while protecting them.Do you really believe you'll get same protocol?Anyway i can understand why you want to come here..
q

6 Soldiers died while protecting them.Do you really believe you'll get same protocol?Anyway i can understand why you want to come here..
q

yaaaa , and after killing 6 , then they just simply excaped walking...

Its certainly not safe to travel pakistan , but then on the other hand where is it safe to travel now a days.
but yes on degree evaluation pakistan is probably one of most unsafe place to travel. BUT ITS Not because of Pakistanis for sure.
If you are american white ( not jew ) then you are safe to go anywhere. pakistan is like a walk in central park.

Yes, but considering your anti Pakistani attitude if you show it there you will get your *** handed to you a Pakistanis :pakistan:

don't get fooled by him he has an agenda theres many like him on the internet posing to be of a fake identity.I seen many of these people before once you come across a few of them you can easily pick up on their comments and single these people out I've seen so many of these kind of people and he is one of them for sure.I have nothing against indians or bengalis and i never since i been here asked anyone to be banned even if they been really critical of pakistan but i'm telling you this "dhaka" guy is 100% fake and here to make trouble.

Last edited:
Dhaka are you retarded, you need to go to specksavers and get new glasses because you can't read, that this is a Pakistani forum. Ever since you came to this forum you have been anti-Pakistani, causing trouble and accusing other people of being fake bangali's because they like Pakistan. You are a disgrace to your country, being a ignorant prejudice fool who needs to get a life.

Sorry Moderators with the rant, but this person has made me angry with his blatant anti Pakistani agenda in other threads, and him mocking the bravery of our soliders who gave there lifes to protect the Sri Lankan team, makes my blood boil.

Pakistan may have it's problems, but it does not mean it's unsafe you can go to Taxila and see the historical sites of the Buddhists monastries and a Museum, based on the kingdom and lagacy of Ashoka. You can go to Karachi which is the fianancial sector of Pakistan and Lahore which is the cultural center of Pakistan. There is no safe place in the world, you can die anywhere and anytime. it's up to God when you die.

Yes it is safe to do business in Pakistan! But we don't want your kinda ***** in our country, so piss off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom