What's new

Is it time to care about the Muslims in China?

No, it is not about being a 'wrong Muslim' but anybody who does not agree with Beijing's line. Remember Tiananmen square incident? Those were ordinary Chinese students and no 'wrong Muslims', yet they had the hardest punch in their faces and I believe they deserved it.

But at any rate, if China is smart, they would not put this matter in context of Islam and Muslim at all. This would only attract the attention and sympathy of over 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world. Chinese should tell the truth and say clearly that this is a foreign/Turkish instigated problem.

Well, those countries that you are referring to are allied with Turkey. As you know, Turkey is a NATO country. So, there you go. If they can start up a civil war in Syria, then why not in China as well.
But they will fail, because Chinese is not Syria.they r just in the delusion:-)

Well, those countries that you are referring to are allied with Turkey. As you know, Turkey is a NATO country. So, there you go. If they can start up a civil war in Syria, then why not in China as well.

I think they should, CCP then could solve this problem once and for all, the civil war will end before it even starts, it wont even go as far as in Chechnya.

I think on PDF, we have talked so many times of Muslims normal life in China. Why such kind of rumors and lies rise again and again and gain? HOW MANY times we need to introduce? Medias don't stir their lives and please respect and give them peace, okay?
chinesemuslim.jpg
1rs_92.jpg
156928514.jpg

But at any rate, if China is smart, they would not put this matter in context of Islam and Muslim at all. This would only attract the attention and sympathy of over 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world. Chinese should tell the truth and say clearly that this is a foreign/Turkish instigated problem.

exactly, our biggest Muslim population is not even the uygurs but the Hui.

I lost respect to Uyghur's struggle ever since they start deploying terrorist tactic targeting civilians, killing innocents. Even if Chinese govt did the same to Uyghur's civilian that doesn't make it right for Uyghur to retaliate in the same manner. Calling that as Jihad is a disgrace.

Because that is not what the Prophet (pbuh) and his companions taught and did when they struggling for their rights.

Are you threatening us? We all know how powerful the 1.5 billion Muslims are from the Israel case. If we tell the truth, the truth is something you don't want to hear. But it is the truth.

Chinese members should be ware of this Luffy...he openly advocates hate against Non muslims, calls seculars as low life atheist, mocks others as pagans...but shouts when law of that particular country is applied on muslims... Bigot..!!

Does jailing "terrorist" involves banning fasting, prayer and other basic islamic practices of muslims?

Firstly, Uyghurs, Huis and Other Muslims in China can still fast as they desired as long as they are not working on governmental job or still a kid. Secondly, religious prayer is allowed in China. Thirdly, going around attacking and killing innocent civilians is not a basic Islamic practice.

Are you threatening us? We all know how powerful the 1.5 billion Muslims are from the Israel case. If we tell the truth, the truth is something you don't want to hear. But it is the truth.
not to mention about the fact that even today how many of muslim nations are either allied with so called "infidels", or better yet are fighting against their own brothers and sisters in faith under the command of "infidels".

Firstly, Uyghurs, Huis and Other Muslims in China can still fast as they desired as long as they are not working on governmental job or still a kid. Secondly, religious prayer is allowed in China. Thirdly, going around attacking and killing innocent civilians is not a basic Islamic practice.

as ridicules as it may sound apparantly there are those who believe attacking and killing innocent civilians is indeed basic Islamic practice, since they are putting so much efforts into discredit "these" allegations or evidences after violent crimes were commited against innocent civilians under public eyes again and again, very "questionable" indeed.

Muslims have it too good in China, it's about time they join mainstream society. If they are unhappy, Turkey will be happy to accept them.
They all welcome ...we wont say no to them..

These kinds of people of worry me. When they live in a country with 1k USD GDP/capita, whose sovereignty is being suffocated by a neighboring hegemon, their first priority should be their own national interest and not some nebulous concept of a global ummah.

What makes u think i am ok with the pagan Indian enslavement of my country. Pointing out china's atrocities does not mean u cheer lead china's rivals. Everything is not black & white.

And u don't have to be a nationalist to call spade a spade. My morality is not dictated by man-made lines on the map. I am a muslim first & foremost.

I would take myself before my country other than anything else

Some of the Ultranationalist Uyghurian should act before their homeland and Country, in which is People Republic of China and if they can't accept some of the communism value they should learn something from the Hui on how to acts as rightful and law abiden Citizen

What do u mean accept communist values? Last i checked its not an obligation on all chinese to be a member of ccp or accept communist values to be considered law abiding.

Its not abt whether they abide by law or not ( they r law abiding btw) but as u , an anti-muslim troll point out- its abt accepting non-muslim values i.e reject islam. How abt not acting as 2 faced bigots and give the excuse of "laws"? Just be what u really r, a bigot. Be more confident in your values and identity.

THis article is highly suspicious. Even from its link. It looks bogus. Most likely a propanganda article smearing China.

I suggest OP not to be taken so quickly about any article regarding China on uyghur.
First of all, China never stop Uyghur from practicing their religion and never restrict any of their practice. Many so called restriction is BS. The only thing China do practice one is banning of burqa due to terrorism as many disguise and evade capture. This is practice by France and Holland. So I do not know what is the issue?

Let me show you an typical BS article on China about muslim
Chinese Imams Forced to Dance - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net

The fact is, China is stopping extremism and these imam are just doing folk dancing to support fight against extremism. Nothing Haram.

To Denounce Islamic Militancy, Chinese Imams Dance and Pledge Allegiance to the State – Strategic Intelligence Service

Many of your accusation against China is unfounded and are false lies setup by the western. Please do not easily believe such nonsense regards to uyghur issue.

So u did make the imams dance? Why? Why do they have to dance to show their support against extremism?

I don't think u r quite informed abt what's haram & halal, so not going into that.

But just calling things BS won't make them BS. The reports r too numerous and substantial to be written off as BS by state controlled chinese media. China's problem is not actually "terrorism" but uyghur muslims not buying into the dominant communist cultural paradigm. But muslims simply won't do that. Now calling them "terrorist" and forcing some of them to take arms is the real extremism here by the chinese gov.

Ask yourself why this is happening,

@Luffy 500 China has 10 minority Muslim groups, why others no problems??why others are peaceful?

Please pay attention to Turkey's Kurdish human rights, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, the terrorists and the western intrusion,

China thing, you don't understand,so, don't need your care

before 2009, have you ever heard of Uyghur? When China poor, foreignconcern about Chinese minority? The so-called oppression of Uyghur, just a Western stop the rise of China's plan.I don't do too much to explain

About the article, again and again mentioned "oppression" problem,

1 China forbidden to fast, This explained a long time ago,, minors in Chinese is not religious, so schools are not allowed tofast. So is the government agency, because you choose to join the Communist Party, do not conduct religious activities in the office.

However, these two provisions are not strictly enforced, there are still a lot of minors and government officials to participate in religious activities (including various religious), in the mosque, church, temple, no mandatory ban, but in addition to schools and government agencies.

2 on the prohibition of veiled women problems, did not prohibit ordinary veil, Chinese ban the burqa. before no the attacks, may u have heard China "banned"anythings? ,.
This early in France banned, you can go to the attention of human rights in France, the French have a greater proportion than Chinese muslim.

Sorry, my English may not good.

Yeah everything is "western conspiracy against chinese rise". That's called paranoia or in the case of uyghurs, a fine veil to justify state sponsored atrocities by china.

So "minors" r prevented from fasting? Do chinese authorities look into the lunch boxes of millions of "minors" everyday? Absolutely ludicrous. Seems like a convenient excuse targeting uyghurs and muslims in general.
And there r reports of many elderly people prevented from fasting and not just "minors". And what abt the prevention of young people going into mosque? Chinese flags in mosque? Making imams dance?

As for burqa, was it ever an issue for 100s of years in china? Muslims in china didn't fall from the sky u know.

Define "kid".

And what abt freedom of religion in china?

When did i say islamic practices involve "killing innocent civilians". I guess u r mistaking muslims for CCP ideology.

For 1.5 billion muslims, there are 6 billion non-muslims.

So u did make the imams dance? Why? Why do they have to dance to show their support against extremism?

I don't think u r quite informed abt what's haram & halal, so not going into that.

But just calling things BS won't make them BS. The reports r too numerous and substantial to be written off as BS by state controlled chinese media. China's problem is not actually "terrorism" but uyghur muslims not buying into the dominant communist cultural paradigm. But muslims simply won't do that. Now calling them "terrorist" and forcing some of them to take arms is the real extremism here by the chinese gov.

Yeah everything is "western conspiracy against chinese rise". That's called paranoia or in the case of uyghurs, a fine veil to justify state sponsored atrocities by china.

So "minors" r prevented from fasting? Do chinese authorities look into the lunch boxes of millions of "minors" everyday? Absolutely ludicrous. Seems like a convenient excuse targeting uyghurs and muslims in general.
And there r reports of many elderly people prevented from fasting and not just "minors". And what abt the prevention of young people going into mosque? Chinese flags in mosque? Making imams dance?

As for burqa, was it ever an issue for 100s of years in china? Muslims in china didn't fall from the sky u know.
I have demonstrated the kind of propaganda the west try to smear on China. Are you going to deny the first article with full of twisting and fabricated news from real fact? And never we say we made the imam dance. You seems to see very thing in China negative in uyghur? That has more or less set your mindset even when truth is presented.
I cannot change your mindset but if you are equal evil like those fabricated articles trying to spread nonsense about China. Then I have the obligation to expose you.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the west need to put down or derail China rise. The one having paranoia is the west. Seeing China and Middle East clinging onto each other is something the west dread about.

Westerner is about maintaining imperialist. The real one persecute the Muslim is western. Guantanamo prison which kept thousands of Muslim prisoners and torturing them in the name of terrorist. Suppressing the Palestine and openly back any decision by Israel. Anti Muslim demonstration in German street.

I think I do not need To go on more.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom