What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) calls people of Karachi/Mini Pakistan on 25th of December at the tomb of father of the Nation, for a Peace Jalsa. :pakistan:

IK aims to bring all the polarized communities of Karachi to one place to show solidarity and in hope to bridge the gap between different ethnic groups.

We Lahoris wish Karachites peace, harmony, love, happiness, respect, and brotherhood.

give peace a chance. Is Karachi ready for change?

viva La Pakistan.:pakistan:

dont think so. MQM never gave up its position in khi. They didnt share with ANP whose vote bank is totally different from MQM, so it is very unlikely that they give a chance to PTI who would appeal same vote bank i.e. educated urdu speaking .

One more thing if PTI got foot in kHI then its mean KKF chanda could be divert to IKF heheheh

dont think so. MQM never gave up its position in khi. They didnt share with ANP whose vote bank is totally different from MQM, so it is very unlikely that they give a chance to PTI who would appeal same vote bank i.e. educated urdu speaking .

One more thing if PTI got foot in kHI then its mean KKF chanda could be divert to IKF heheheh

Urdu speaking are not all educated and are not the only educated people in Karachi. There are millions of educated Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Kashmiris, and Baloch in Karachi.

Anyways, I believe all ethnic groups of Pakistan heard Imran Khan's message loud and clear in Lahore. There were many people from Karachi who also attended the Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan.

Everyone in Pakistan wants change and they know only Imran Khan can deliver it. Theres very little MQM can do now. They have been exposed by Dr Zulfiqar Mirza. Patriotic Pakistanis will never support MQM anymore.

No more guns,killings, torture, ransom,money laundering, ethnic politics.

go for Peace Karachi !!

There was a guy on the TV, who said MQM will remain silent because of Establishment involvement.

Any ways, let see...

Urdu speaking are not all educated and are not the only educated people in Karachi. There are millions of educated Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Kashmiris, and Baloch in Karachi.

Anyways, I believe all ethnic groups of Pakistan heard Imran Khan's message loud and clear in Lahore. There were many people from Karachi who also attended the Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan.

Everyone in Pakistan wants change and they know only Imran Khan can deliver it. Theres very little MQM can do now. They have been exposed by Dr Zulfiqar Mirza. Patriotic Pakistanis will never support MQM anymore.

So if you are not a liar then Imran Khan will get more votes as compared to MQM.

So if you are not a liar then Imran Khan will get more votes as compared to MQM.

InshAllah when Karachi would be given a choice. It would select PTI, the national party.

PTI, watch out for MQM thugs and gangsters. And please take their votes away. :rolleyes:

And Omar1984, about your avatar. A little too hasty, aren't you?

I think we should welcome PTI also MQM should give them full support as well , so that this ANP goons are forever terminated from Karachi.

No more guns,killings, torture, ransom,money laundering, ethnic politics.

go for Peace Karachi !!

I believe majority of people in Karachi want peace and want change. People in Karachi are getting tired of target killings and violence.

Only Imran Khan can bring peace to every place in Pakistan from Chitral to Karachi :pakistan:

Trust me, people can freely vote to anyone here in karachi!

I laugh when people say "MQM forces people to vote for them". Is it possible to force millions to vote for MQM in cities like Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Mirpur Khas? Not to mention MQM gets votes from Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir as well. So basically MQM forces people of those regions to vote for them as well. If MQM can force millions to vote for them then people have to admit MQM is the most powerful and influential party.

Of course they're powerful. Powerful gangsters though.
We've got plenty of idiots in Karachi who will support MQM just for the sake of supporting MQM.

And these Powerful gangsters control the police, courts and pretty much everything. Talk about the 3rd largest party of Pakistan controlling the masses. MQM is doing what Hitler,Stalin, Mussolini could not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom