What's new

Is Kashmir a part of India ?

3.Please check where the burial place of Aurangzeb is! ( Clue- It is not Delhi or Agra as you might have thought!)

He died a long way from his capital; dejected and defeated; WHY?

Ask your "friends"!:azn:

Was it because of one man going by the name of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ?;)

Aurangze was one of the cruelest guy ever born on earth. he should have burned alive. :angry:

Was it because of one man going by the name of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ?;)

What do you mean, sir? How can a central asian, turk like Aurangzeb be defeated by a small statured, dark skinned guy called Shivaji?:eek:

He was away on a pan indian holiday package tour when he died; hence the anomaly!;)

What do you mean, sir? How can a central asian, turk like Aurangzeb be defeated by a small statured, dark skinned guy called Shivaji?:eek:

He was away on a pan indian holiday package tour when he died; hence the anomaly!;)

I actually believe irrespective of skin color the brain is always 1.4 kg in all humans and the heart is always about 350 gms.

May be he(Shivaji) had an extra bit in both :azn:

The people of Kashmir are the ones that india has failed to convince so far, and that is good for us:)

The people of Kashmir are the ones that india has failed to convince so far, and that is good for us:)

Well we have all witnessed the benfits of which to Pakistan in last 60 yrs.:disagree:

Kashmir was never part of India, and should be like that. Kashmiri people should decide their own fate.

Kashmir was never part of India, and should be like that. Kashmiri people should decide their own fate.

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

Kashmir is deep rooted in Indian culture and history since ancient times there is important shrines like the Amarnath caves are thousands of years old and millions still visit them every year. Muslims and Hindus lived in peace up until the 1990's when militants flared up in the valley but now most Kashmiris want peace the real issue is providing jobs to the youngsters.

Kashmir: Muslims greet Hindus on Kheer Bhawani festival | TwoCircles.net

4714832884_9c54919cde.jpg

Yup, they are so unconvinced that the unemployed need to be bribed to participate in protests.
Actually till the terrorism started in Kashmir, it was a very peaceful place. Many old Indian movies have been shot there.
The terrorism has driven away income of people living in the area.

India is growing economically strong. It will soon follow the "China model" and develop Kashmir valley economically.
This is the primary reason why Punjab did not work.

If i am wrong then tell me what does a punjabi from lahore has common with a person from Kanyakumari tamil nadu

famous pakistani comedian amanat chann he got all the similarities you are looking into person from kanyakumari...now dont say language..otherwise i will send you to the street to play woth your mates ok kid

Shut Up you ***** Pure Aryan..imbecile wake up n smell the coffee :coffee:

PureAryan u r a F**king Looser who is so obsessed with a great nation named India.. and want to be linked to it so that you can have some idnetity.

I feel pity on u moronic idiot your are quoting some d**khead named Moin Ansari from ruppe news as Authentic Western source.
Guys here is the source of all the Bull Crap thats been posted by Pure Aryan.. rupinews.com/?page_id=81 Rupee News | "India" is a misnomer: The name represent people of the Indus

For your info Indus valley civilization believed in deity worship which is a strict no no in Islam or christanity.. but prevelant still in hinduism..
which shows who the indus valley civilization belong to...
secondly Islam was founded after indus valley civilization which .....

regarding your claim of being pure Aryan here is a a bit for you...

T"he term Aryan originates from the Sanskrit word ārya, in origin an ethnic self-designation, in Classical Sanskrit meaning "honourable, respectable, noble"

So you can be a Aryan only if your mother has been travelling a lot before your birt but I guess even that wont make you a Pure Breed :)...:bunny:

I think thats enuff for you to keep quite if not and u still open your mouth again Ill kick u so hard in the wong place that u wont be able to get up...:taz::taz:

And nobody laugh on Pure Aryan as its been taught to us in our schools not to make fun of mentally challenged...

And that sums up "WhostheBoss":victory::victory::victory:

Yes.. whether you like it or not...
Now run to china (your big pop) and complaint dady dady mujhay kashmir chahiye..:cry::cry::cry:

PureAryan am waiting for you...
You open your mouth and Ill shove T-90 up your... u knwo whr.. oh you dont know..... thn Ill tell... okay here its is.. up your Bl*ody Ar*s*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom