What's new

Is open defecation back in India?

Not much you can do if there's no sewage system... I'm assuming.

Na roo, Mugen, na roo.

Mara jigar ka tukra na roo.
I know some Pakistanis like to be shat on, but I am not one of them. You probably enjoy it right?

I know some Pakistanis like to be shat on, but I am not one of them. You probably enjoy it right?

Not nearly as much as seeing you cry like a sissy in every damn thread, heh!

Not nearly as much as seeing you cry like a sissy in every damn thread, heh!
"Not nearly as much" is an admission of you enjoying being shat on still, what a dimwit, lol. I told you, don't use your brain man, you only hurt yourself.

"Not nearly as much" is an admission of you enjoying being shat on still, what a dimwit, lol. I told you, don't use your brain man, you only hurt yourself.

So, you admit you cry like a sissy everywhere?!

So, you admit you cry like a sissy everywhere?!
Where did I admit? You can perceive my post as you please, I can't change that. But please, don't use anymore of that brain, I feel embarrassed for you.

Where did I admit? You can perceive my post as you please, I can't change that. But please, don't use anymore of that brain, I feel embarrassed for you.

I'm not perceiving anything, merely putting two and two together.

I know, for a fact, that you cry like a sissy, kitten!

I'm not perceiving anything, merely putting two and two together.

I know, for a fact, that you cry like a sissy, kitten!
Ouch man, you really hurt me.

So first you actually admitted to enjoying being shat on, albeit less than you enjoy watching me have a sissy fit or whatever, then you claimed that I admitted to "cry like a sissy", which you failed to prove, and now you are using logic to put 2 and 2 together. I think 2+2 is the limit of your logic, so stick to simple math like that, otherwise, you just keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.

And at this point, I am bored of you so I will add you to my ignore list, so don't bother replying.

Last edited:
@GamoAccu

The reports are basically true- about 20% of the rural population still dont have access to sanitation. But before Modi took over that number was well over 60%. It means that India has made more progress under Modi than under half a century of Cong@ndu rule.

Hopefully, in another 5-10 years it will be truly eradicated.

Regards
Open defection is their favorite hobby, even doctors and Engineers use to hug in the open :lol:

Open defecation never really went away completely. The scale has reduced quite a lot in the recent years. But, it will take a decade or two to change the mindset of people who don’t yet see it as an evil.

People were given money to build toilets and they use it as a room. No government can do anything about it. It needs a social change. Due to government emphasis this came in limelight and media focus on it.
Doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist in Paksiatn or other countries in the region. Probably, Srilanka is the only one that has it almost abolished.

Not in Nepal, Bangladesh and Paksiatn. If anything more than 5% or so people engage in it, then it is something to hang head in shame and not laugh on others.

Sanitation services aren’t anywhere near the levels in Paksiatn for them to even smlie on anyone else.

Open defecation in an uncontrolled manner continues in Pakistan. At least in India a huge effort is underway to end it but in Pakistan, all the money is taken away by the military and leaving nothing for social developments.

UNICEF had to make a music video "Take the poo to the loo" for Indians.

indiatoiletless.jpg

a5MV9NE_700b.jpg

EhLGAnVWAAEgOQl.jpg
worldbankindiatoiletless.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom