What's new

Is our tax money effectively used in India?

Ashok, you can't have two India's with in India. One looking forward to development and other content with whatever it has. You have to decide which one you rather have. You cannot have both together as that would lead to huge income disparities, further pushing our country to civil war. These people are uneducated and do not trust the GOI of their intentions. God only knows, there are hundreds of valid reasons for it. But my point is when we have a fair policy, we need think of overall social development than giving into demands of ignorant and uneducated tribals. Its for their own good as well as that country's.

All these countries which constantly boasts of human right values, once had aborigines themselves who were brutally pushed aside to make way for development. We should also do the same except for brutally part. Education is key for all this.
I agree with you, but we have to decentralize to make the governance more efficient. Most of the US states have independent laws to govern its people and yet they stand united as a nation. why can not we do the same here.

i want a farming revolution,encourage young people into sports,ban junk food,everyone shud get good milks and eggs and so on.....

i want a farming revolution,encourage young people into sports,ban junk food,everyone shud get good milks and eggs and so on.....
I am from a farming back ground, but most of the farmers no longer want their sons to go into farming, reasons are every simple after all the hard work in the fields the end product is under valued in the market because of Government screwed up policies against the Farmers, we say the villages are back bone of India, but every village is now become a real estate for foundaries and other industries.
This situation has to change

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom