What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

zavis2003

Reaction score
Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now while taking all things into consideration?

This is question for assesment of PAF comparing Muslim airforces in the world in 2009?

hope for positive assertion

I dont know much about the technical aspects but keeping in view the limited resources (read jets, weapons and other military equipment) as compared to other Muslim countries whom US and others willingly sell high tech equipment, we can say its the best

Training & Professionalism wise its the best. Other Muslims countries may have very advanced aircraft s & weapons, but professionally they lack compared to PAF, which is the reason that PAF pilots train & are deputed in many of the other Muslim countries AFs.

Past record of PAF is a testament to it.

Whether you talk quality of quantity of equipment, we're not in the top three. TuAF, RSAF, UAEAF probably rank best in terms of quality, I'm not sure about quantity.

When you talk of training, quality of organization, combat experience etc. , well, you can't rank these. But we're definitely up there near the top in these departments.

That said, TuAF is still probably the most capable overall in the "Islamic World". Their equipment, organization, exercises, industrial support etc. make them foprmidable, and even their Combat experience is more recent. In fact, the TuAF could be ranked very highly internationally as well.

But let's not lose heart. We could be just as good with their kind of resources.

The Answer is NO for now and YES after 10 years, u want to know why?
okay, no one in the world has doubt about professional skills and capabilities of PAF, but then a question arises whether a pilot who is considered the best on a tempest II should be considered equally good on eurofighter typhoon or F22? the answer is NO, but still i claim that PAF skillwise is one of the best in the world, and the reason is because PAF has been intelligently training its fighter pilots on the state of the art fighter planes of saudi arabia and UAE and this is a fact, in my opinion its PAF who advises these two coutries regarding procurements of these planes, therefore, as far a training and skill is concerned PAF is on par with any airforce in the world, now i move towards the second part of my claim and that is it would become one of the best after 10 years,i have thoroughly studied the upcoming fighter/bomber planes either developed or being developed by PLAAF and let me tell u when they are operational they'd be second best if not the best in the world and this is going to happen with in a time span of 5 to 10 years and china has never refused pakistan for anything, this i think explains my stand on PAF's abilities now and after ten years....

To me best means integration of

Equipment + Resources + Desciplinary srategy + Pilot skills = Result in wars

And PAf had produced the results in Past where ever it palyed in skies

And espacially for israelis who may wish to shot down PAF plane coz PAf is unbeatable against this Self called best airforce of world

Wat you mean now when you rank airforces you don't just rank by one or two things you rank them in a whole! & forget about if we rank in top of muslim nations ... we rank in one of the best airforces in the world take that to that bank!

i think PAF is best an all aspects it is pilot who makes all the difference we know how lack luster arabs are even though they have liverage of best fighter jets turks are second first is paf remember comment of israeli air chief in arab war

To me best means integration of

Equipment + Resources + Desciplinary srategy + Pilot skills = Result in wars

And PAf had produced the results in Past where ever it palyed in skies

And espacially for israelis who may wish to shot down PAF plane coz PAf is unbeatable against this Self called best airforce of world
Tell me, sir, how do you measure "Desciplinary srategy"? TuAF has produced great results in the past as well, and it's had more operational experience than the PAF. Would that not make them the "best Air Force in the Islamic World"?

If you had your mind made up, why open a thread? Or is this another thread to pat ourselves on the back? Let's all join in singing praise of the PAF. Our discipline and selfless devotion to duty will conquer all! Heck, PAF pilots could drive my Corolla into Space if they wanted to.

And I don't know where you brought Israel from, but since you did, hear em out. The IDF (including the IAF) are probably the most disciplined forces in the world. Add to that the fact that they've been in a constant state of war for decades. Add to that the splendor of their equipment. Add to that their strategic importance to the superpowers of the world. What you get is a military establishment capable of terrifying possibilities. Any military in the world will have a tough time against them. So let's just focus on India for now.

Training & Professionalism wise its the best. Other Muslims countries may have very advanced aircraft s & weapons, but professionally they lack compared to PAF, which is the reason that PAF pilots train & are deputed in many of the other Muslim countries AFs.

Past record of PAF is a testament to it.
Yes, but does "Training & Professionalism" alone make us the best? Like I said, TuAF is pretty damn professional as well, and they've got some of the best trained pilots around.

Yes, but does "Training & Professionalism" alone make us the best? Like I said, TuAF is pretty damn professional as well, and they've got some of the best trained pilots around.

Sir, i did not said as a whole PAF is on the top, definitely to become the top, equipment, infrastructure, training, discipline, professionalism, war record all come into play. I just mentioned two categories in which we can say we are better then anyone.

But if we look as a whole, my vote goes to TuAF as they have some very capable aircraft, even F-35 contender, trained with the best USAF & IAF. Top of the line equipment, state of the art AEW&C planes, UAVs, war record also there, training & professionalism also there & weapon systems wise.

TuAF rocks :)

The Answer is NO for now and YES after 10 years, u want to know why?
in my opinion its PAF who advises these two coutries regarding procurements of these planes,

well idoubt this, i mean they donot listen to anyones advice. the only thing that influences there procurements is the price tag, the expensive it is the better it looks!:disagree:
Sheikh Sb zindabad!! :azn:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom