What's new

IS PDF HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR KSA AND THE SAUDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently doing an operation against trolls, flame baits and banned topics. If your posts or threads are in breach of forum rules, they'll be closed or removed. Repeated violations will lead to infractions, bans or a referral for a permanent ban. Read the forum book and comply.

I strongly suggest that the moderator team looks into that Ceylal character and his intention whenever he discussed anything remotely related to anything Arab and in particular KSA.

The 4 words when he does are those;

Trolling, flamewars, insults and propaganda.

In return I am yet to post a single thread about Berbers or Algeria although there is a ton of material for me to do so. I am solely countering the nonsense.

We Saudi Arabian and Arab users demand actions to be taken against this individual. It cannot be right that he always escapes scot-free from trolling, personal insults etc. Despite getting reported and clearly violating the rules.

150,000 of your country men have been kicked out of their dreamy kingdom, and their women are banned from marrying Pak..
I can give you a chicken recipe a lot better than anything they can cook on camel dropping..:cheers:

Illegal migrants are deported everywhere. In that time period more fellow Arabs have been deported. The amnesty was extended 3 times moreover. KSA still hosts one of the biggest Pakistani diasporas who are very much part of KSA on all fronts. An active part. So your little attempt of creating racial hostility failed big time. Like anything you touch.

Regarding your propaganda that's pure nonsense which I countered successfully when the rumors appeared on PDF and Western media.

You always show how moronic you are so no surprise.

Foreigners married over 13,000 Saudi women last year | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

If somebody told you that Saudi Arabians cook small Berbers from Northern Mali for dinner each night you would propagandize this on PDF.

If PDF has a soft spot then for Assad supporters, pkk/ypg propagandists and Press TV addicts, everyday we see new anti Turkey / anti Arab threads which most of them are being posted multiple times to flood the forum so i dont know why you are crying.

If PDF has a soft spot then for Assad supporters, pkk/ypg propagandists and Press TV addicts, everyday we see new anti Turkey / anti Arabs threads which most of them are being posted multiple times to flood the forum so i dont know why you are crying.

Exactly. It's the biggest joke of the century. Each single weak this is the case.

I once proved that a single Farsi user had made 30 threads about KSA in 3 months time. Can you imagine?

The ME and Africa section should be renamed to "Saudi Arabia and Turkey sections".

I wish that we Arabs could post social matters in our own section. If that was the case I would never post on this section since it is troll infested, full of trolls and ignorants while the Arab section barely has any trolling even 1 a month.

@Horus

Please look into making it lawful for us Arab users and others to post social matters regarding the Arab world on the Arab Defense Section. At least consider that as this is the case on ALL other sections.

We are currently doing an operation against trolls, flame baits and banned topics. If your posts or threads are in breach of forum rules, they'll be closed or removed. Repeated violations will lead to infractions, bans or a referral for a permanent ban. Read the forum book and comply.
The topic on the Saudi education system and the ISIS ideology is not a flame baits or troll as you call it. It a system that needs to be discussed in this forum, since it main victims are the Muslim states, including yours. And if El Hassani, the good arabist has any ethics, he should be the first one to discuss his rulers vagaries in the Arab world and the mayhem they are creating in order to survive this changing world.

The topic on the Saudi education system and the ISIS ideology is not a flame baits or troll as you call it. It a system that needs to be discussed in this forum, since it main victims are the Muslim states, including yours. And if El Hassani, the good arabist has any ethics, he should be the first one to discuss his rulers vagaries in the Arab world and the mayhem they are creating in order to survive this changing world.

You are proving once again to be a joke. I suggest that you read what I have written in this thread which you are unable to counter.

I am sorry but a propaganda article full of lies and nonsense posted on a propaganda page that is detached from reality (including the article itself) cannot be a springboard for a discussion.

Try again. Besides I care about my country and people. Rulers come and go. We have had literary 100's if not 1000's of dynasties on the Arabian Peninsula and Arab world.

I suggest that you worry about your own matters. Such as illetracy, poverty, terrorism (your Berbers in Kabylie just beheaded a French tourist and they are yet to be caught), your president who sits on a wheelchair and rules as a dictator etc.

@Chinese-Dragon

The troll confirms his stupidity yet again.

Sino-Arab ties are ancient, KSA's and the GCC's biggest trading partner is China, several thousand Chinese live in KSA and the GCC and conduct business and Arab businessmen go to China for business and even students. Ties are close on all levels. Economic, cultural, social and even military.

Saudi Arabian and Chinese users also have excellent ties.

GCC and China sign deal to boost cooperation

We even had a Chinese expert in Arab history and a student of Arabic on PDF.

@Wholegrain who is highly missed by us Arab users.

No social issues.

Why not? You could divide the section into 2 by making a sub-forum. One strictly for defense related issues (the main one) and the other for social issues. This would also attract more Arab users as there are not more than 50-60 registered Arab users if I recall and only a handful of us are even active.

You guys should reconsider it as the ME/Africa section is engulfed in trolling and it's almost impossible to have serious discussions as is common on the Arab section.

If PDF has a soft spot then for Assad supporters, pkk/ypg propagandists and Press TV addicts, everyday we see new anti Turkey / anti Arab threads which most of them are being posted multiple times to flood the forum so i dont know why you are crying.
I am not crying...you know better than that...I have just pointed to a fact....
Al Hassani, can write about berbers all day long, as long that he talk about north african and not trying to pass Arabs of Mali (for the sole reason of their poor economic situation) to pass them for Algerians...or the silly thing that they don't have a country, or there no bereber state...which shows the level of the Saudi education.
I didn't see you up in arms on some threads that were dimming the light on Turkey, you have just argued and made your opinion known like every PDF would do. ..What make KSA, so special like a divinity, we dare to write about or criticize?

I am not crying...you know better than that...I have just pointed to a fact....
Al Hassani, can write about berbers all day long, as long that he talk about north african and not trying to pass Arabs of Mali (for the sole reason of their poor economic situation) to pass them for Algerians...or the silly thing that they don't have a country, or there no bereber state...which shows the level of the Saudi education.
I didn't see you up in arms on some threads that were dimming the light on Turkey, you have just argued and made your opinion known like every PDF would do. ..What make KSA, so special like a divinity, we dare to write about or criticize?

There are no Arabs in Mali. How many times do I need to tell you this? They are Tuaegs. Your Berber brothers. There are 500.000-1 million of them in your Northern Mali.

Tuareg people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8c1cd257ced60dee19d0dfee367fab96.jpg

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: TUAREG PEOPLE: AFRICA`S BLUE PEOPLE OF THE DESERT

Arabic is the lingua franca of that part of Africa and is considered the language of Islam, diplomacy, knowledge and trade in most of Africa and has been for over 1 millennium. They won't turn into Arabs for that reason though.

LOL, if I wanted to talk about "poor economic situation" I could just have mentioned Algeria.

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

Angola has a higher GDP per capita than Algeria. Please don't embarrass yourself further.

KSA has a GDP per capita 5-6 times bigger than that of Algeria.

Your intentions are clear for all and are confirmed time and time again. Stop the comedy for your own sake or there will be posts like this one from me and others.

We are bringing in section bans. Problem will be solved.

Ok, but reconsider what I wrote. I think that it will work. There is no reason to why it should not work when it can work on other sections of PDF.

The Arab section is already more or less completely troll free and I think that you as a administrator can confirm that there are hardly any problems with that section. At all.

Why not? You could divide the section into 2 by making a sub-forum. One strictly for defense related issues (the main one) and the other for social issues. This would also attract more Arab users as there are not more than 50-60 registered Arab users if I recall and only a handful of us are even active.

You guys should reconsider it as the ME/Africa section is engulfed in trolling and it's almost impossible to have serious discussions as is common on the Arab section.

I highly object to that proposal. Social issues exist in every society and carry no impact on international level. Therefor, they shouldn't be discussed. I find it unreasonable/unrealistic idea to bring social issues into discussion for many reason. Social structure differ from a country to another. How can people from latin america discuss lets say the rate of employment in Brunei for example. in order to discuss other's social issues you need to have deep understanding of that society, they way it functions from A to Z in order to discuss or pass judgments.

I highly object to that proposal. Social issues exist in every society and carry no impact on international level. Therefor, they shouldn't be discussed. I find it unreasonable/unrealistic idea to bring social issues into discussion for many reason. Social structure differ from a country to another. How can people from latin america discuss lets say the rate of employment in Brunei for example. in order to discuss other's social issues you need to have deep understanding of that society, they way it functions from A to Z in order to discuss or pass judgments.

Precisely why they are restricted.

I had the same idea for the turkish sectoon but it failed.

You know like a little sub forum in the main forum, the same way the members club has the sports sub forum.

What is meant here with social issues is just anything outside of military news and discussions. Something that PDF is full of. Whether Pakistani (mainly - after all we are on PDF), Indian, Chinese, Turkish, Iranian, Bangladeshi etc.

Our only platform for that is the troll-infested ME and Africa section. There is hardly any room here for serious discussions. There is no moderator attached either.

If we could create my idea we would have our own room to bolster in if you know what I mean.

People from across the world are already commenting on social issues in KSA and elsewhere on a daily basis for instance. On this very section. So that argument is not holding any water bro.

I don't think that this is a problem either. After all we are here for discussions of all kind but mainly politics and military. With users from all over the world. This forum would be boring if it was only Pakistanis for instance. It's good that we can challenge each other and learn from others here from across the world.

As long as the rules are followed.

I had the same idea for the turkish sectoon but it failed.

You know like a little sub forum in the main forum, the same way the members club has the sports sub forum.

But you guys are allowed to discuss social issues right? That's the impression that I have got. I mean the Turkish section is not all about military news and discussions.

What is meant here with social issues is just anything outside of military news and discussions. Something that PDF is full of. Whether Pakistani (mainly - after all we are on PDF), Indian, Chinese, Turkish, Iranian, Bangladeshi etc.

Our only platform for that is the troll-infested ME and Africa section. There is hardly any room here for serious discussions. There is no moderator attached either.

If we could create my idea we would have our own room to bolster in if you know what I mean.

People from across the world are already commenting on social issues in KSA and elsewhere on a daily basis for instance. On this very section. So that argument is not holding any water bro.

I don't think that this is a problem either. After all we are here for discussions of all kind but mainly politics and military. With users from all over the world. This forum would be boring if it was only Pakistanis for instance. It's good that we can challenge each other and learn from others here from across the world.

As long as the rules are followed.

But you guys are allowed to discuss social issues right? That's the impression that I have got. I mean the Turkish section is not all about military news and discussions.
Yeah we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom