What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He meant mental age. By the way the question still stands :)

actually it makes me wonder about your age. those who ask about the age are usually under 20 because for them 20 or 24 age makes a big difference. those above 40 dont ask age they know by the type of conversation you are having. So a smarter person would have guessed my age by the topic of this discussion

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us

PDF ny indians to pakistanio sy close krny ka thekka nai uthaya hua.

99% of threads started on daily basis here are in no way related to defense, yet the name 'Pakistan defense forum', and all most all the threads opened are to abuse, hate, target and vent their frustration on others, including this very own thread, religion bashing, racism etc etc happen blatantly, if the mods were educated good enough on what amounts to violation of 'rules', all most all would have been banned permanently, this forum is nothing but an open sewage were any one can come in and open a new thread bashing others. In such a situation you are hoping to make friends here. don't pay too much attention to negativity, try to look at good things.

@Pakistanis

it seems this guy hasnt been to indiandefenceforum n bharatrakshak:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if it has helped me in bringing closer to Pakistanis but what PDF certainly has done is increase my knowledge and respect for Pakistan as a whole .

How exactly??

rules in real life are very simple... u give respect and you get some. u abuse someone and u get paid in the same coin... many ppl coming here are just dagger drawn trying to pull someone’s leg, just to make even a score with its roots originating from another world. the aim of this forum should be to have a rational and intelligent discussion whereas it somehow turns into a “whose got a bigger gun” episode. this place has a future and i believe it can deliver a lot in terms of mutual understanding and tolerance

unfortunately for most of pakistanis, the bold part means only to agree with them and islam (of course with their version of islam )completely, anything less than that, and you will be considered biased, ignorant, moron,hypocrites and many other such beautiful adjectives.

yes as example i was very nice simple guy till i meet indians here and become troll

me 2 :rofl:

unfortunately for most of pakistanis, the bold part means only to agree with them and islam (of course with their version of islam )completely, anything less than that, and you will be considered biased, ignorant, moron,hypocrites and many other such beautiful adjectives.

yeah i had really saw that from u the way u were talking about Zakir Naik,
this really fits in yr say ''the bold part means only to agree with them and islam(hindusim in yr case) (of course with their version of hinduasm )completely, anything less than that, and you will be considered biased, ignorant, moron,hypocrites and many other such beautiful adjectives.''

i dont know whether PDF helped in bringing people of Pakistan and India Closer but sure i got many of my doughts cleared

1.Most pakistanies even after interacting so much with indians and after knowing there points about pervous wars and other bad stuff still are reluctant to aknowledge the mistakes of there leaders and still beleave every ill faced by them is a Yahoodo hanood sazish and love to live in a dream land that on day a messiah will come and unite them and they will square the pending equations with india

2. Though most paksitanies love to watch indian stuff and almost all of there big names in industry bieng in India to make money still beleave that they are from a diff planet and Indians from other

3. Some pakistanies are realli very intelegent like Mastan khan & Imran khan but most are way to baised and prejudiced to watch and view the world with a practical view point

4. most think that WAR with india is good for there country and china will attack india to help pakistan

So in short i came to conclusuion 90% pakistanies & Bangladeshies love to hate India and dont want peace with india rather dream to see India in pieces

i dont know whether PDF helped in bringing people of Pakistan and India Closer but sure i got many of my doughts cleared

1.Most pakistanies even after interacting so much with indians and after knowing there points about pervous wars and other bad stuff still are reluctant to aknowledge the mistakes of there leaders and still beleave every ill faced by them is a Yahoodo hanood sazish and love to live in a dream land that on day a messiah will come and unite them and they will square the pending equations with india

2. Though most paksitanies love to watch indian stuff and almost all of there big names in industry bieng in India to make money still beleave that they are from a diff planet and Indians from other

3. Some pakistanies are realli very intelegent like Mastan khan & Imran khan but most are way to baised and prejudiced to watch and view the world with a practical view point

4. most think that WAR with india is good for there country and china will attack india to help pakistan

So in short i came to conclusuion 90% pakistanies & Bangladeshies love to hate India and dont want peace with india rather dream to see India in pieces

the feelings are mutual

It's just opposite to others experience. I went to Wagha border just to see how Pakistan & its people look like. It happened all due to PDF. Although I was not happy to see low turnout of people on opposite side of border but there was something very nice feeling inside me. I grew up in a environment where Ganga Jamuni tahzeeb is taught even in most hardline Hindu org run schools(I studied in Saraswati Gyan Mandir). So I had no knowledge about Pakistan but as I got my cellphone & desktop in 2007 August, I became addicted to various defense forums including PDF. So I can say with full confidence that I have soft corner for General Pakistani people, their culture(same as mine at least 50%) & beauty of their land. But at the same time some of the posters make personal & derogatory remarks which creates some frustration but no hate. I hate Pakistani term only when their is something bad happening in India due to Pakistan(only for short period).
On a personal note when ever any Hindu leaders or saint make any racial or religious comment which is not good, I personally as well as collectively oppose it in my society. While in case of Pakistan, why do people support such people when their inner voice says that they may be wrong.
I know some will question that which party do you support. My take is that I will vote for BJP(never to congress) but on my terms & when I say it I mean it.

Bachu!!!

Ab tu mera agla target ha:rofl:

PDF is cementing the Chinese and Pakistanese brotherhood against the hate, racism, bullying, trolling.......of our dears friends from Shining and Mighty India. We just hope that our pro-India members stop posting thread to instill hate between China/Pakistan and India.

B4 Joining i had total hatred for Pakistan....but after coming on this forum...My hatred is targeted at Bangladeshis and next to them Sri lanka so much that i don't have enough emotion left in me to hate Pakistan....Inka kuch nahi ho sakta:D

90% of them are false flagers, you can judge them in a second by reading their posts. i must tell you that this site has been found with some indirect isi connections via mods, so they have a very clear motto,spreading hatred between indian- banglas and indian -chinies etc. so think before making your opinion. hope you will be able to use this forum more cleverly now

B4 Joining i had total hatred for Pakistan....but after coming on this forum...My hatred is targeted at Bangladeshis and next to them Sri lanka so much that i don't have enough emotion left in me to hate Pakistan....Inka kuch nahi ho sakta:D

I sense an inferiority complex going off the charts.

How exactly??

Thats a silly question to ask but nevermind.........well before coming on to PDF the only thing that i knew about Pakistan is that their is a country which is bordering us to our west by the name of Pakistan and has fought a couple of brutal wars with us . That is the case with 98% of Indians .
Therefore after coming on to PDF i've learned a lot more interesting things about Pakistan and its people .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom