What's new

Is posting bad words allowed in forum posts?

ThunderCat

Reaction score
I reported these but nothing happened. I'm not sure they might be allowed now: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wher...-pakistan-failed.763323/page-30#post-14286814

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 15-34-22 Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed.png
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 15-33-35 Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed.png
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 04-22-57 Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed.png
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 15-33-35 Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed.png

Last edited:
Yeah, knock yourself out.

JK. You can be an adult but don't go overboard like the member in question.

It's the Holy Month, so let 'em have their fun - while it lasts.

After that, just Tag me & I'll respond to them in the language they think they've mastered.

I have no reservations (whatsoever) to tackling with such individuals with countermeasure responses.

Negative Ratings be damned.

In case you're thinking I "provoked" him, he claimed Pakistanis work at Tim Horten's at night. I just correct him who really does that and he lost it.

Would a warning do at this point?

Report them and relax . They are frustrated .

I did. But nothing happened. Like a number of posts I reported outside that thread. Aren't mods/admins concerned at all? And I never provoked him. He claimed our people survive by working at Tim Horton's. I just give him a reality correction and he goes all over. Strange people....

What I do is ignore these thignay lullars and move on!

So far he got so offended at my responses that he moved on. But seeing him get away with it is what encourages others to start trolling and cussing.

You can find his post on the very bottom in the link where you can flag it

You can also click on the arrow to go up and find his other three posts to report. Thanks again.

Bangladeshi's are not that toxic here on PDF, despite the past BD'ians and Pakistanis get along pretty nice, but we do have some toxic scums who posts shit like this.

If it is, I’m out of a job here, but I have been holding back for Ramzan…

you are one of the best when you get going lol....

Sometimes I had to get punjabi friend to translate some of what you and waz have said in past when thumping some pajeet trolls :omghaha:

you are one of the best when you get going lol....

Sometimes I had to get punjabi friend to translate some of what you and waz have said in past when thumping some pajeet trolls :omghaha:

Really? @waz bhai doesn’t use bad language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom