What's new

Is RAW really Blowing up everything in Pakistan , a Flashback to its Past in Pak.

There's no empirical evidence suggesting Indian involvement in Pakistan but at the same time there's no such evidence either that Pakistan is involved in India and with Taliban. At least as far as we're talking about evidence that's out there in the public. What's not in public could be very different.

It really comes down to perspective. Pretty much all Indians here believe that Pakistan supports terrorists in India and Taliban in Afghanistan without any evidence and have no problem accusing Pakistan. As such, it's only fair if Pakistanis do the same.

Replace "All Indians" with "Most of the world" and both you and I are on the same page..

^

Just one distinction.

The Indian state publicly accuses Pakistan of supporting terrorism and no such western state does that.

But you're talking about the people. The problem with that being it's an incredibly simplistic argument because of the most of the world you're talking about (i.e. the western world) has similar interests to India so yes they'd believe the same.

Considering that, it's not like that western people believing the same thing or nearly the same thing makes even an iota of difference. But yeah, if you want to, by all means, however that's like hanging by a very thin thread.

Wow...I never knew that RAW was such a potent organization......this calls for more tax to be paid for this FY in the name of some good work done by our Sarkari Babus.... they are doing there just fine.....taking the war to the enemy just the way it should be.

All this bull crap....just proves that how Pakistani public is crazily fed conspiracy theories left right and center......instead of helping their own security forces by they are looking for some one to blame....

Kabir Kehte hain: "jab boye ped babool Ka...aam kahan se hoye".

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] - India Intelligence Agencies

*Note To Indian Trolls.

If you have anything that can prove my arguments wrong , bring it forward or keep it shut.

This Thread must not be turned into ISI vs RAW thread.

Ironic.

The whole thread idea is a trolling fantasy and then you ask Indians not to troll on the thread.

But I must say that you connected various terrorism incidents in Pakistan and nicely blamed it on RAW. Quite convenient.... isn't it? Gives a little warm feeling in the heart that the terrorist factories that Pakistan built up are not the ones who have turned on their masters now and are doing the best possible to destabilize Pakistan.

But then, living in reality was never Pakistan's forte. Ah the grand plans........

Anyhow, please continue with your heart rending diatribe. To quote Mirza Ghalib (if I mention him here without getting banned)

Hamko maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat lekin
Dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayaal acha hai

This reminds me of a proverb "You reap what You sow". Which is very well proved by LTTE to India and now its Pakistans turn...

Denying facts wont improve the things but acceptance will improve the things...

I think its a wrong perception , RAW itself is a Terrorist organization funded by Indian Govt to create hate between Islamic sect (Attack on Ahmadis , Attacks on Shias in Bajur , Attack on Sunni Mosque in lahore;)) - nice plan huh?

Sir,
you being such a senior member so i would like to know that do you have any valid PROOF for involvement of RAW in above attacks or is it result of your Hate india mind??

Indian Raw + Israeli Mossad Vs. Pakistan And Islam.

Pakistan = Muslim
India = Secular (Hindu,Muslim Christian etc)

Note:
if any muslim fight against any islamic state he will be go to hell in the day of end.

For All Muslim please don't support non-Muslim agencies.

wow.. RAW is that capable.

I am ready to pay raw cease in addition to education cease on the income tax in India.

-Fire

^^ and the proof of RAW's involvement being 'uncircumsized peni$' ...comon...

This particular phenomenon has been widely reported and thereafter somewhat less widely refuted.

It was found by medical practitioners during post-mortems of terrorists that several tribesmen were found to be uncircumcised. This led to the initial outburst of triumphant claims by the worst kind of Pakistani jingo that 'external' hands were involved, though in fact no hands were examined. :p:

Subsequently, some of the more thoughtful practitioners found that circumcision was not always carried out in some of the poorer, more backward tribes. Apparently, on investigation, a significant percentage of the tribal male population turned out to be uncircumcised.

Various reasons have been assigned to this, by the observers (none Indian). These reasons range from poverty, to lack of access to those who conduct the operation, to backwardness and ignorance. I am not in a position to sit in consideration of reasons why a Pakistani tribesman should turn out not to be circumcised, and an evaluation of these reasons is not possible.

What is possible is an evaluation of the post that initiated this. It is a dismal piece of badly-put together propaganda, compiled by an infantile mind, and propelled by an immature personality which has nothing better to do but to set fires and create unnecessary tensions arising out of thin air between already unfriendly neighbours.

I cannot sufficiently deprecate this unfortunate post and cannot sufficiently express distaste for the initiator.

This particular phenomenon has been widely reported and thereafter somewhat less widely refuted.

It was found by medical practitioners during post-mortems of terrorists that several tribesmen were found to be uncircumcised. This led to the initial outburst of triumphant claims by the worst kind of Pakistani jingo that 'external' hands were involved, though in fact no hands were examined. :p:

Subsequently, some of the more thoughtful practitioners found that circumcision was not always carried out in some of the poorer, more backward tribes. Apparently, on investigation, a significant percentage of the tribal male population turned out to be uncircumcised.

Various reasons have been assigned to this, by the observers (none Indian). These reasons range from poverty, to lack of access to those who conduct the operation, to backwardness and ignorance. I am not in a position to sit in consideration of reasons why a Pakistani tribesman should turn out not to be circumcised, and an evaluation of these reasons is not possible.

What is possible is an evaluation of the post that initiated this. It is a dismal piece of badly-put together propaganda, compiled by an infantile mind, and propelled by an immature personality which has nothing better to do but to set fires and create unnecessary tensions arising out of thin air between already unfriendly neighbours.

I cannot sufficiently deprecate this unfortunate post and cannot sufficiently express distaste for the initiator.

Good find sir, but wait now our neighbours will say that this is posted by TOI or wait by some Pakistan hating blogger :lol:. Don't try sir because nobody is going to believe you here, while here enjoy that our agency is being shown as capable of anything :D however in some other thread these same people will say that RAW is a crap. :argh::lol:

I don't think RAW is involved..maybe thr r some military people in embassies trying to collect data about military etc..not the type Pakistan accuses India of..
Let me post just one incident ! during the Mumbai incident at the height of Indian Su30's crossing Pak border..the militia men LET & Taliban..offered to fight along side Pak regulars if the Pak army stop operations against them.Thr r lots of terrorists roaming around in Pakistan to create havoc the moment they r attacked elsewhere and who trained these killers..as said before "SOW WHAT U REAP" so when u have very high levels of illiteracy & unemployment do we anything more for these terrorists to multiply ? &

enjoy that our agency is being shown as capable of anything :D however in some other thread these same people will say that RAW is a crap. :argh::lol:

Nice thinking and great mindset!!!! I mean you are are saying that terrorist activities by RAW are showing their competence---this is the mindset that is prevalent in whole indian oligarchs thus problem arises for both of the countries. You cannot expect us to sit like dumb a&&es and enjoy RAW terrorism but answer will be same. But this not the solution.
Hostile nature of indians will not make them bully boy of Asia but will surly increase their enemies, and consequence will be devastating.

Indian Raw + Israeli Mossad Vs. Pakistan And Islam.

Pakistan = Muslim
India = Secular (Hindu,Muslim Christian etc)

Note:
if any muslim fight against any islamic state he will be go to hell in the day of end.

For All Muslim please don't support non-Muslim agencies.

wait for the day when All Muslim become one

Why you guys always bring religion into everything??:hitwall:
Do you guys think only you were the only Muslims in the entire world?? I dont see anyone else bringing religion in every thread.
Islam is a good religion and you people are degrading it for your personal benefit...
I assume that your religion preachers are brainwashing with hatred than preaching the religion...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom