What's new

Is RAW really Blowing up everything in Pakistan , a Flashback to its Past in Pak.

I am surprised Karan that you had to resort to the age old Indian tactic of furthering your agenda, bring in the "world" to promote your propaganda. So far not a single Foreign Government has accused the State of Pakistan of supporting terrorism. Pakistan is itself the biggest victim of terrorism, the officers working in PA or ISI are not aliens. If you are telling me that the officers working in PA and ISI are planting these bombs in Pakistan, than i guess this conversation is already over. I can see the Indian Propaganda is doing its job by making you guys believe that the world is with you, but in reality it looks like the Indian Government has failed in its effort to declare Pakistan a terrorist state. GOP has successfully diminished India's role in Afghanistan, it looks to me that you guys are about to loose your investment once NATO picks up its bags and leave.

I am appalled by the sort of hypocrisy you guys are showing, Indian Government is yet to provide a single concrete piece of evidence linking GOP to any terrorist attacks in India. But it seems to me that any word uttered by GOI is accepted as facts by the Indian public. Indian footprints are quite evident in Balochistan, this is something that has been raised with the Americans. From what i know a picture was showed to the Americans of Baloch Separatist Leaders meeting Indian Diplomats in Afghanistan. We Pakistanis are quite aware why those consulates are present there in Afghanistan. Our patience is not unlimited, their will come a time when PA will decide enough is enough.

Show one 1 single piece of proof about the so-called Raw activites in pakistan . :hitwall:

This is not the thread to for that discussion.

Small sample is your Ajmal Kasab.

How does that prove ISI is involved? Actually I have seen many Indians making posts same as yours. You and those fellow countrymen of yours have no idea what they're talking about.

SMC/Indian Members ,

Guys, kindly stop this RAW/ISI blame games. Beyond certain point its becoming irritating now.

We are past that "Show us Evidence" stuff. Enough has already been discussed on other threads. We are not doing any value addition by mud slinging now.

Thanks. Hope people will contribute constructively now.

Stumper.

How does that prove ISI is involved? Actually I have seen many Indians making posts same as yours. You and those fellow countrymen of yours have no idea what they're talking about.

ISI has been supporting terrorists and terrorism in India from ages now. It only supports in Kashmir and supported in punjab.

As far ISI is concerned - Your Jiliani in American custody is singing like canary about the ISI, so did Ajmal Kasab.

Inspite of the overwhelming proof against ISI you pakistanis keep your eyes and mind closed and talk as if they are angels, but still have the audacity to talk about RAW.

My peace loving brothers and sisters from either side.....

Good luck with the Sm Krishna and Gilani/ Zardari meeting tomorrow with this kind of attitude on both sides...

Indian Raw + Israeli Mossad Vs. Pakistan And Islam.

Pakistan = Muslim
India = Secular (Hindu,Muslim Christian etc)

Note:
if any muslim fight against any islamic state he will be go to hell in the day of end.

For All Muslim please don't support non-Muslim agencies.

dose that mean that if you guys point a gun and shoot at us?? we indian muslim should not retaliate...dude keep the zaid hamid stuff to your self ...we indian muslims very much know the eaning of islam ,heall and heaven....

firstly give our 300 crores which were given to u in 1947:cheesy::cheesy:
They'll have to go to the IMF for that n I don't think the IMF will oblige this time. So all this big talking and grand standing has made them...bankrupt. When will they ever learn to focus on important things?

Back
Top Bottom