What's new

Is Telenor Officially Supporting PTI?

Sab milke... hahahahahahaha.

You missed the sarcasm in Rafael's message, typically its considered typical Pakistani bewakoofi to foam at the mouth and start shouting "Yahoodi, yahoodi, yahoodi!" To every little thing.
I respect IK though I don't agree with his political Ideology and I don't believe in giving FATWAH

These stupid allegations geos to show that people are scared of IK and PTI and dear zahid khan is one of them, he and his "Red Topi" party has been badly failed in KPK and they can see thier fate in the next elections.

Like seriously :cheesy: n u wrote that with a straight face :woot:

And in India Telenor despite investing US$ 3 billion supreme court have canceled its license.

Telenor operates under brand Uninor in India and has 38 million subscribers and 17000 employees in India.

There were security apprehensions too because its operates in Pakistan and Norway's relations with pakistan.

many companies which are working in India are working in Pakistan too and what is wrong with Pakistan Norway relations :help:

you are joking right :what:

No I am not, here is proof.

MHA expresses concern on Telenor's Pak operations

As the Indian arm of Norwegian telecom major Telenor -- Uninor -- continues to face trial in the 2G spectrum allocation scam, the ministry of home affairs (MHA) has raised concerns about its managing director's role in the parent company's Pakistan operations.

Uninor MD Sigve Brekke's security clearance for working in India expired in November 2011. MHA sources told Headlines Today that a fresh clearance has not been granted yet because of concerns over Brekke's Pakistan engagements.

Brekke is a member of the executive management team of Telenor Group. He is responsible for Telenor's operations in Asia. Since July 2010 he has also served as managing director of Uninor.

Clarification from Telenor Group

"The security conditions clearly stipulate that anyone who has been employed in Telenor Group's operations in Pakistan must not work in Uninor. We remain in full compliance to the conditions. The Telenor Group would like to clarify that Mr. Brekke has never been employed by our operations in Pakistan nor has he ever travelled to that country since being appointed as Uninor's M.D. His appointment was cleared after a thorough security clearance process against full disclosures and the extension of this clearance has already been applied for. We have not received any subsequent queries and if we do, we will ofcourse respond with facts. We also understand that delays in extension of securities clearance are not uncommon and have happened for several expat M.D's of Indian telecom companies."

Read more at: MHA expresses concern on Telenor's Pak operations : North News - India Today

Here is from another news report:

The Ministry of Home Affairs has reiterated its earlier concern about Telenor's holding in Pakistan. Security agencies have expressed their reservation against allowing Telenor to increase its stake. Recently, the Government had disallowed UAE-based Etisalat's proposal to increase its stake in Etisalat DB on security grounds.

There were security apprehensions too because its operates in Pakistan and Norway's relations with pakistan.

dude that deserves a face palm:what::what:

anyway about shehzad roy if i pay him enough money to sing kya derta hai while google at my neighbor girl with binoculars he will do it do you know why he is a singer!!! and 2nd i have a company it sells chairs i gave free chairs to imran khan jalsa bcz i support his ideology you think i did wrong its my company i will do whatever i want same with telenor. and the election commissioner law amazing under these guys the largest corruption happens called fake votes..... i think this is baseless propaganda you can say he is leading corrupt people the change is not there or how his people cant defend him on his shows or how shah mehmood qureshi will rule and imran khan will become his stooge bcz these make sense and can be argued this is stupid and nonsense like that norway telenor thing:p:P

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

No I am not, here is proof.

MHA expresses concern on Telenor's Pak operations

As the Indian arm of Norwegian telecom major Telenor -- Uninor -- continues to face trial in the 2G spectrum allocation scam, the ministry of home affairs (MHA) has raised concerns about its managing director's role in the parent company's Pakistan operations.

Uninor MD Sigve Brekke's security clearance for working in India expired in November 2011. MHA sources told Headlines Today that a fresh clearance has not been granted yet because of concerns over Brekke's Pakistan engagements.

Brekke is a member of the executive management team of Telenor Group. He is responsible for Telenor's operations in Asia. Since July 2010 he has also served as managing director of Uninor.

Clarification from Telenor Group

"The security conditions clearly stipulate that anyone who has been employed in Telenor Group's operations in Pakistan must not work in Uninor. We remain in full compliance to the conditions. The Telenor Group would like to clarify that Mr. Brekke has never been employed by our operations in Pakistan nor has he ever travelled to that country since being appointed as Uninor's M.D. His appointment was cleared after a thorough security clearance process against full disclosures and the extension of this clearance has already been applied for. We have not received any subsequent queries and if we do, we will ofcourse respond with facts. We also understand that delays in extension of securities clearance are not uncommon and have happened for several expat M.D's of Indian telecom companies."

Read more at: MHA expresses concern on Telenor's Pak operations : North News - India Today

Here is from another news report:

The Ministry of Home Affairs has reiterated its earlier concern about Telenor's holding in Pakistan. Security agencies have expressed their reservation against allowing Telenor to increase its stake. Recently, the Government had disallowed UAE-based Etisalat's proposal to increase its stake in Etisalat DB on security grounds.

you should be pissed of they invested 3 billion thats alot of money and your country kicked them out thats not a good show what they were afraid isi agants or taliban will work in a company that will be based in norway and will have only supervisors from telenor sounds stupid

many companies which are working in India are working in Pakistan too and what is wrong with Pakistan Norway relations :help:

Indian are there in about 190 countries of the world and in every country they are way higher in nuber in coparision to pakistanis.

But in (2-3) countries like Norway have more pakistanis then Indians.

There are:

10,000 = Indian in norway

34,000 = pakistanis in norway

Pak 3rd largest immigrant group in Norway - Times Of India

So it means that ur diaspora have tilted their govt. to be soft and friendly with pak.

And how can we benefit friend of pakistan what if the Uninor spy on India using its network or its network used by ISI.

This is crap in your view not mine.I can post u Seta White scandal I you want :lol: and Dunya News was trying to protact Main Amir Mahmood ex nazim of Lahore from murder case :sick:

yea go on make some crap of ur own, u want me to post that scandal of nawaz shareef when he gave gift to that american journalist? and asked her to meet him at his friend's house, now thats shameful.

OoooHH
The cyber war between PTI and PML(N) in full steam.
These will be the most modern elections ever :cheesy:

and Imran khan is not even in government, but goon league has Punjab government and they havent done ANYTHING except dengue virus, PIC scandal, making big sugar mills, spending 10 Arab on their palace. They dont care about poor Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

OoooHH
The cyber war between PTI and PML(N) in full steam.
These will be the most modern elections ever :cheesy:

and we are winning it lol :pakistan:

There are no such clues as such but cant say that what is in the heart of their MD.

Back
Top Bottom