What's new

Is the “Pakistan Military” truly Pakistani in origin?

1) country is weak financially and military wise, if you look at Ukraine-Russia war, in spite of stocks of nuke, Russian economy is sinking, our country was stuck in FATF. We were unable to get out from it.

2) May be Obama want 2nd term for president, highly chances govt/millitary was at same stage to accept this bullshit of Abotabad for US.

😂😂😂

1. Iran is weaker, yet they don't have a problem shooting down drones. Your excuses are hilarious. If you're that concerned about the economy then why do you support such a large defence expenditure to build your little air toys? What's the point of all these jets when you're too scared to use them to defend your own God damn sovereignty. You don't even remotely make sense.

2. اگر آپ انگریزی نہیں جانتے تو مجھے اردو میں جواب دیں۔

Chutiye like you don't call others Chutiye... Those days are gone when stooges of NaPak army like you starts distributing the certificates of treachery and nationalism to those who toe your line and those who don't.
I never called him a chutiya first (it was he who used abusive language against me) but if a phati gnd chutiya like yourself uses personal attacks, I do have the right to show him his aukaat. Now again suck imrans dick not mine.

As for patriotism or nationalism. Come talk to me when you have a stake in Pak, not coz you send some money to your extended family and half assed facts supporting Imran.

I were you then I would just shut up instead of making fool of myself further.
Applies to you aswell, considering one can't join Pak Mil through ROTC. Let alone a foreign national.

The same folks who protect the likes of Rao Anwar, Ehsan ullah Ehsan and Uzair Baloch are also behind letting people off the hook for Sahiwal.

Lol IK couldn't get that psychopath Dirty Harry's name mentioned in the FIR when his own Punjab govt was in power.

Interesting that you put Arshad Shareef's murder as "use of force".

Meanwhile, your own former chief is going around and sprouting verbal diarehia that Zarb e Azab was a hoax. Kudos to the merit of the institution where a dhakan like Bajwa goes up the ladder to be a CC and then Army Chief.

I have no delusions about IK. I think he will compromise to get back into power. But his reckoning will come when he does that and it will a lesson for him and all others after him that Pakistanis have had enough of the likes of Bajwa and Dirty Harry killing, torturing and siphening off billions while at the same time using tax payer money to present themselves as saviours.
You won't see me defending Bajwa or any other such clown do you? If anything I want him to be prosecuted.
Im against the mils involvement in creating all the mess in the first place. Alas according to PTI supporters whoever calls out IKs BS is a patwari, jayalas or a Bajwa supporter.

Last edited:
I never called him a chutiya first (it was he who used abusive language against me) but if a phati gnd chutiya like yourself uses personal attacks, I do have the right to show him his aukaat. Now again suck imrans dick not mine.

As for patriotism or nationalism. Come talk to me when you have a stake in Pak, not coz you send some money to your extended family and half assed facts supporting Imran.

Applies to you aswell, considering one can't join Pak Mil through ROTC. Let alone a foreign national.

You won't see me defending Bajwa or any other such clown do you? If anything I want him to be prosecuted.
Im against the mils involvement in creating all the mess in the first place. Alas according to PTI supporters whoever calls out IKs BS is a patwari, jayalas or a Bajwa supporter.

Listen Chutiye....You are no body to tell me to come back to Pak since whole nation has witnessed what your brown masters did to political/social/digital activists and anyone who went against you in last one year.

First you sucked Bajwa's dick and now you are sucking Aasim Munir's little dick. Keep sucking dicks...this is all you can do since you are trained for this in all your shitty life and then you get angry why not every one is sucking the dicks of who ever the chief is the way you suck. So calm down as not everyone is trained to suck the dicks. It's your specialty.

Jeez with all that dick sucking no wonder you mad like a little faggot. Btwn why you angry? The other chutiya your husband? Btwn carry on sucking all their dicks like a good whore you are. Btwn do you kiss your mum with that mouth? Even Dettol got nothing on ya bondu chupa machine.

Listen Chuttiye...You are the one who started this first and now you are bringing mother here. Do you wish me to bring your mother here even if she is not alive. Like I said earlier, keep sucking dicks of who ever the chief is since you are trained for sucking dicks. This is all you can do.

O gandu, I didn't even finger you, it's you whose jumping on my /@ura for your husband.
He abused me, I clapped him and now I gotta deal with a gandu like you out to suck me off for whatever reason. Mutual G k Dard I think.

And I certainly didn't abuse your mum but you are fukin stupid to know, shit for brains. Btwn I don't support IKs papa Bajwa baghloul but you seem to be apt at giving blowjobs and your filth is dripping on pdf. As for training (chutiya youthia speciality) that's your job, go to zaman park your speciality is needed. But certainly I ain't interested now go **** yourself along with your husband you stupid bitch.

Abay *****..Don't offer your gand to me no matter how smelly and hairy it is but I ain't interested in your gand. You need to learn one thing. If you abuse someone then there are many out there to kick the shit out of you.

You seem to have much knowledge in these matters and it shows.

Bachpan say that ya PTI join kar k marwani shuri ki gandu?

That said, if you abuse or swear at me, Ill make you my bitch. Much like your husband and now it's your turn.. bar bar Lund mouh mein dal Raha ha. I'm not interested in you d Chowk ki sasti ghasti.

Tujay Kya banaie tu tou bachpan say marwata Ara ha ha.
Now fuk off and suck your husband, Thandi khoti.

Abay kachi basti ke Gandu...Why do you run away all the time. You use the words of Chutiye, Gandu, dicks and bringing mother first and then why I respond you with the same language then you start crying.

Chal nikal idher se

O Thandi khoti, adha kilo atay per bund marwanay Wala pathelay gandu your husband swore at me, I returned the favour.
Tu apni Marwa Raha ha? Not interested. Go suck someone else. Stop drinking my piss.

Phir bhi chupa Marna ha tou meet me. Il be more than happy to tear you another hole you fuckin asshole.

Abey *****...Chal nikal idher se and ja ke maa chudwa apni..

ادھر لگتا ہے کہ لڑائی شروع ہو گئی ہے
IMG_20230409_204858.jpg

Teri choti bhen nay Bataya Hoga?

Woh Dard say mar Gai, teri maa bc tarasti.
Tu maa bhen aur apnay yandhar ka badla lenay aya ha, teri thouk Laga k maroun ga teri maa ki kus

Now you are bringing sister here after bringing mom, Chutiye, Gand, dicks. Listen Gandu! there is bank holiday here so I am free to **** all your family inc. your sisters, sisters in law and you as well. I will pay you well so you not need to stand in long queues of Aata for next few weeks.

I didn't bring your whore of a mother or sister, woh randian teri Tarah khud agai, ab tu sasti randy k bachay apni maa ka phata boseda Marwa aur apni beti dey k bhag. Teri maa ki kus pharon.
Ata k line mein tou insaan kharay hotay haien. Teri choti bhen ko chodnay tou Pura Pak line mein Khara hai.
Teri Dadi k tattay band k Gand maron

Ah...I am not good in reading Urdu in Roman alphabets. You may use my previous response for what ever shit you written this time.

ادھر لگتا ہے کہ لڑائی شروع ہو گئی ہے
View attachment 923980
Bhai sb, I didn't even quote him. It was he who started abusing.

And it was him who bring in mother's.
And now it's up to me to elfi Laga k aiski Dadi pardadi sab ki band karon.

A firm believer of tit for tat.

You have shown your auqat long time ago. Gand marwa aur nikal..
Haan I didn't pay your daughter the 20 rs she earned suckin me off.

At 38, I'm sure she's your only burhapay ka Sahara.

Ah...I am not good in reading Urdu in Roman alphabets. You may use my previous response for what ever shit you written this time.
I'm sure you aren't, at your time your mum was busy jerking tony Blair da Kuta. You know even had a guy fuk her fat blown up bunghole. 😂

Back
Top Bottom