What's new

Is there a list on PDF with prohibited media outlets?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/poor-and-desperate-pakistani-hindus-accept-islam-to-get-by.681909/

Posting an article from NY, that was written by "South Asia correspondent, based in Delhi.".

upload_2020-8-22_10-31-12.png

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Here is a list of the writer's articles

https://www.nytimes.com/by/maria-abi-habib

@Jyotish, I would wish the two right-wing news agencies from India - OpIndia and SwarajyaMag - to be on the prohibited list, but I am not sure they should actually be.

@Jyotish, I would wish the two right-wing news agencies from India - OpIndia and SwarajyaMag - to be on the prohibited list, but I am not sure they should actually be.

A member of staff has already said timesofindia, hindustantimes, zeetv, republictv and many others. So I am sure the ones you said are out too.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/poor-and-desperate-pakistani-hindus-accept-islam-to-get-by.681909/

Journalist of international publications that cover South Asia are generally based in from New Delhi. She has ancestry in Beirut.

These kind articles demonizing and blaming Pakistan as a rule is hurting India actually...yes some transient bad image to Pakistan.

It gives immense oxygen of hate to the Hindutvadis of all colors to hate and abhor Indian Muslims more...

Such 'Blame Pakistan' articles results in more radicalization and polarization in India between Hindus and Muslims(revenge and sympathy, bravado) and with more ensuing communal riots, like recent Delhi riots as tempers flares and thought of 'look we need to take revenge here in India from Muslims'.

So India is bent upon destroying itself by hatred for Muslims and Pakistan. No escaping from this now it seems, hatred blinds people and groups.

Post #8 on this thread.

Actually I think that staff member is just saying that there can be a possibility of the management removing threads about those news agencies based on the article. That staff member has not said they have already banned those agencies.

Actually I think that staff member is just saying that there can be a possibility of the management removing threads about those news agencies based on the article. That staff member has not said they have already banned those agencies.

" I am surprised you haven't added timesofindia, hindustantimes, zeetv, republictv....among many others... You can add them yourself before complaining here again that these outlets based threads were removed. Just saving your time and effort. "

I would think that implied that they were banned.

" I am surprised you haven't added timesofindia, hindustantimes, zeetv, republictv....among many others... You can add them yourself before complaining here again that these outlets based threads were removed. Just saving your time and effort. "

I would think that implied that they were banned.

Hmm.

Then the way to settle this would be to see complaints from members whose threads have been deleted by the management because they were sourced from those agencies.

Hi,

I was wondering is there is a list on PDF where with media outlets from which no articles or other types of media can be posted?

I myself have posted a number of threads and sometimes when I posted an article, some members said that the media outlet from which the article came, was untrustworthy, a mouthpiece or a propaganda outlet etc.

So, is there a list where we can see from which media outlets we can not post articles from?

If there is not a list then we can start one.

Here are the first two sites that should be put on this list:
1. Middle East Monitor (https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/)
2. Afghanistan Times (http://www.afghanistantimes.af/)

I used to post a lot from these sites, but I have stopped doing so since a number of weeks.

If you all have suggestions, which media outlets should be put on the list, tell me.
The problem I have with your sources is - you wake up in the morning and get on the net and enter “ bad news Islam Pakistan “ and find articles that you can launch to troll fest - for example the article you wrote about desperate Hindus in Pakistan. Anyone with half a brain can read in between the lines to evaluate the article source and writer are talking nonsense but you allowed yourself the time to launch a new thread knowing it’s complete nonsense - if you didn’t then I’m afraid you are full retard.
Now you are asking what is allowed and isn’t allowed to be posted is complete nonsense. You are on a Pakistan site asking what is a reliable source. Any source - especially the ones you feared on will always have the masala of bullsh1t and a rhetoric of anti Pakistan establishment - this of course results in people like me coming to the conclusion you are nothing but a soft troll.
bless the patience of the sites administration

Posting an article from NY, that was written by "South Asia correspondent, based in Delhi.".

View attachment 662800

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Here is a list of the writer's articles

https://www.nytimes.com/by/maria-abi-habib

@Morpheus

And?

Do you think that in order to have credibility correspondents need to live in the countries that they write about?

If so, then a lot of articles published are not credible.

@jamahir

Why exactly?

Only because they are right wing, or is there some other reason?

The problem I have with your sources is - you wake up in the morning and get on the net and enter “ bad news Islam Pakistan “ and find articles that you can launch to troll fest - for example the article you wrote about desperate Hindus in Pakistan. Anyone with half a brain can read in between the lines to evaluate the article source and writer are talking nonsense but you allowed yourself the time to launch a new thread knowing it’s complete nonsense - if you didn’t then I’m afraid you are full retard.
Now you are asking what is allowed and isn’t allowed to be posted is complete nonsense. You are on a Pakistan site asking what is a reliable source. Any source - especially the ones you feared on will always have the masala of bullsh1t and a rhetoric of anti Pakistan establishment - this of course results in people like me coming to the conclusion you are nothing but a soft troll.

@Musings

I have posted thousands of articles about different countries.

You give one example of an article that you see as anti-Pakistan and think that I only post anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan articles.

When an article is critical of Pakistan or Islam some PDF members, such as yourself, do not want to accept the criticism and say that it is propaganda etc.

Are you saying that no one can criticise Pakistan or Islam?

And anyone who does is a paid journalist / troll / traitor etc.?

Bro, the Mods have already locked that thread. If you go back through this thread, you realize this OP has no desire to change, he is stuck in his ways.

What that means are more locked threads and further action when necessary.

@jamahir

Why exactly?

Only because they are right wing, or is there some other reason?

Yes, because they are RW, but as I said I am unsure about this. I would also say this about Muslim RW people or publications by say Zakir Naik or his gang member Ilyas Sharafuddin.

We can republish them here and discuss them in the sensible spirit. About banning, let's see how the management goes about it.

Hmm.

Then the way to settle this would be to see complaints from members whose threads have been deleted by the management because they were sourced from those agencies.

The way to settle this would be to ask GHQ.

Back
Top Bottom