What's new

Is there any way to beat the US!?? They are unstoppable !

The US is every where. I think that mega site has ever combat clip there is ........

Interestingly, in a lot of those videos, you hear foreign languages being spoken by the observers. These are coalition forces.

Yep - incredible power. Shame will all this power and being unstoppable - they are retreating out of Afghanistan still not resolving the issue and have been unable to tame a few blokes dressed in pyjamas. Yes indeed they are so incredibly unstoppable.
Afghanistan was an unconventional battleground, where as in a typical conventional battle trust me they are deadly to any country

Afghanistan was an unconventional battleground, where as in a typical conventional battle trust me they are deadly to any country

The enemy will be smart enough not to play into the hands of US. Taliban made US and USSR to fight in Afghanistan.

In conventional warfare i doubt, wont happen for a long long time to come.With 11 carriers and plenty of other weapon system they can decimate any opposition. They also have good experience, remember how quickly Saddam's Iraq fell.

You can think about China & Pakistan if they Can Stand Together..:pakistan::china::pdf:

But America is also working with Pakistan in several projects & with out the support of Pakistan America loss its 50% of power to fights against Militants in Afghanistan ets...

currently the best defence against a US invasion will be to disrupttheir Communication and data links and almost all their war machine depends on Satellites.
Satellite orbits are constand and can be precisely predicted..For that reason shooting down satellites is the most effective way of deteriorating a US invasion.

Back
Top Bottom