What's new

Is this TATA's Sports Car??

Reaction score

v-101.jpg

Any Info?? How much Does this Cost, its specs...

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

104721-41039-Tata-Aria.bmp

This is TATA's concept car named PRIMA. Its not under production but may be introduced in middle range 4 door sedan in future.:D

TATA is sure growing fast...... i love the way TATA motors is trying to make an Image among the other competitors

This is TATA's concept car named PRIMA. Its not under production but may be introduced in middle range 4 door sedan in future.:D

This is not prima dude, prima is different, its a luxury sedan, but this car is not prima

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Reminds me of the Ambassador..! :)

me too. looks cool though

This is not prima dude, prima is different, its a luxury sedan, but this car is not prima
You are right.This is Tata Aria.

"The market is small for a sports car in India but the Aria would be very attractive in the international market. We are looking for a location to manufacture this even outside India'', Mr Tata said. There were a number of issues to be sorted out before the Aria could be productionised such as whether the body should be in steel or fibre glass. Plans for launch of the Magna, a premium segment sedan which was displayed at the last Auto Expo in 2000, appear to have been put on the backburner. Mr Tata said: "There are a number of players in that segment now. We will wait for the dust to settle in the market and will take a decision at an appropriate time.''

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2508-cars-havent-seen-light-day.html

Iam happy that TATA has His Ideas On Sports Car, wow.... good Going TATA

I assure you that within a decade Tata is going to be one of the biggest player in the global car market. Tata's quality and service is outstanding.

I assure you that within a decade Tata is going to be one of the biggest player in the global car market. Tata's quality and service is outstanding.

yes, and not just TATA, we will also be seeing Bajaj and TVS on global charts soon. Exports have picked up real fast and the quality is up there comparable to international brands.

it looks like the offspring of an audi TT and tata indica vista

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom