What's new

Is US intervention in Syria justified?

Instability in this region will engulf many more countries after strikes on Syria, US will pack its bag and leave leaving things messy as it always does and the list goes on and on

and in return for that - will you guarantee that the terrorist groups will never attack us our interest? which includes NO COUNTRY EVER thinking that a treaty and world wide ban on chemical weapons will never be tripped up?

Who am i to guarantee that? You are talking to me as if i'm spokesperson of Syria.

If we are a superpower then we must act as one with the moral compass expected of a superpower!

Our Super Power authority is now in dangers as our economy is screwed up. If our (American) govt engaged in more wars it will create more hatred for America & more damage to already fragile economy. That's why i say for Syria America needs to deal with Turkeye, for Afghanistan America needs to deal with Pakistan & for Iraq America needs to deal with Saudis. And by deal i mean support these countries economies(which will have long term effects for peaceful world) not free lunches & aids.

Who am i to guarantee that? You are talking to me as if i'm spokesperson of Syria.

Our Super Power authority is now in dangers as our economy is screwed up. If our (American) govt engaged in more wars it will create more hatred for America & more damage to already fragile economy. That's why i say for Syria America needs to deal with Turkeye, for Afghanistan America needs to deal with Pakistan & for Iraq America needs to deal with Saudis. And by deal i mean support these countries economies(which will have long term effects for peaceful world) not free lunches & aids.

wait you profess an opinion that we should do X YZ and I asked you- who will guarantee our interest? surely I would have thought that - you would have given it some thought about what we would want back, in lieu of just doing nothing.

Our economy is the only shining one out there...we are recovering and more stable than others. We certainly can do more but tea party baggers in congress won't allow that because they hate the black man in the whitehouse. But even so= countries are clamoring to buy our bonds and put all their reserves in our banks.

But not withstanding that, just because people will hate us, we can't let innocent Muslim kids, babies to be continued to be gassed or you think we should?

1231645_585382281504638_951401699_n.jpg

It is not justified in any way. I'm not a fan of the Al-Assad regime but, this is the best leader Syria has than those terrorists funded by the US, S.Arabia who will only weaken the Syrian nation and this will only benefit the state of Israel who's still illegally occupying the Golan heights. Baathism is the ideology held by the current regime and this is what can effectively counter Zionism in the region and cleanse other nations who have become USraeli lapdogs who only work for their agendas. IT IS DEFINATELY NOT A FAIR FIGHT!

They are not attacking Assad for he is doing their dirty work for them. They fear the return of the Khilafah and this to them is scary.

Not justifiable in my humble opinion as the only the way the Obama administration can know to a certainty who used these weapons is if they had a hand in the supply end, that is a possibility I do not rule out.

1173869_429349217182159_916883201_n.png

Why is it no-one is asking the question where was America, Britain, France and the UN when the Zionist occupiers of Palestine used 'White Phosphorous' shells on the Gaza strip in their attack in 2008?

This hypocrisy and their fake humanity and freedoms of democracy is not fooling anyone.

Ah, the same old lies again. I don't know any country that goes by the name you gave, so maybe we are talking about different subjects. However when Israel fought against the Palestinians in 2008 cast lead there was no use of chemical weapons. White phosphorus does not automatically means weapons.

White phosphorus is used as harmless smoke cover by many many countries in the world, ranging from Europe ME and to SE Asia.
It is harmless. Here is an example of these bombs hitting a man:

White-Phosphorus-001.jpg

Oops, no damage:

image012.jpg

Does that casual walk looks like a walk of a guy that was hit by something that burns holes through your skin? thought so.

Same logic also applies to DU (depleted uranium). The fact that the name contains Uranium may fool the fools, but it does not automatically means that it's (very very minor) radioactivity has measurable negative effect.
In fact most of the studies on the use of DU weapons concluded that it has no measurable effect on the general population.
The studies that have shown that there might be correlation between DU use and sickness have failed to show causality (or even try).
So unless you have access to a study I have not seen...

And please spare me from biased one sides articles by people who wouldn't know the first thing about what is Cancer or an Atom...

Assad or al Qaeda back Rebel, pick your poison.

That was not a racist comment, I was being sarcastic to him to show the absurdity of his attack on my child.

But just like flat_top56, you have the same racist , bigoted comments about Indians and fixation white white man superiority. here are some of your greatest past hits under that account.

this morbid fixation with TELL US WHAT YOU INVENTED

Yep, that is DEFINITELY me... that's why I have yet to be banned? Is that why you have yet to alert the mods?

You lying turd. Maybe people KEEP ASKING you because you are the one that keeps saying that Whites have done nothing for America.

Stupid Indian.

1044759_414107238696010_992211699_n.jpg

this is what you would call a perfect example of hypocrisy. Britain sold chemical weapons to Syria months after the start of the war and now recently they've developed some sort of conscience hence telling Obama publicly to back out of Syria.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/britain-sold-nerve-gas-chemicals-2242520

1231553_236853149800137_1084241331_n.jpg

I did not join military to get involved in other countries civil wars", says a US soldier to his own government.

They are not attacking Assad for he is doing their dirty work for them. They fear the return of the Khilafah and this to them is scary.

Sorry if i offend you but Khilafat will be no more as divided we stand.

The ball is in Saudi Arabias court. Only they have the diplomatic leverage to stop any US action on Syria.

Back
Top Bottom