What's new

Ishihara rattles saber against China

Yes, some villages called Beijing and Shanghai...

japan_imperial.jpg

I am not speaking positively of Japan; I am speaking for historical facts!

Weird map made by weird mentality. Korea at that time did not exist. Korea was part of japan.

The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, was made by representatives of the Empire of Japan and the Korean Empire in 1910. Negotiations were concluded on August 20, 1910.[2] The document was signed on August 22, 1910.[3]

Japan

This is the real map: pay attention to the color of your Korea, not other countries. While other countries were under occupation, your Korea was a part of Japan.

map-japanese-empire.gif

"Korean" is really crooked in thinking.

Talk something easy, where I can see good beach (white sand) in Viet ? I have been to Thai, but I heared that Viet is a bit cheaper for tourism, is entertainment stuff in Viet similar to Thai ? I mean, clubbing or something.

Mod, Off topic but pls do not delete if possible. Thanks!

Well, I want to go to Nha Trang beach. Da Nang city is modern and has a beautiful beach front too, I hear. Food is good and cheap, and can be found virtually everywhere in Vietnam (street food). Entertainment: find yourself what fits you best, but it is not so as wild as Thailand.

1303136725.jpg

Nha Trang beach

800px-One_view_of_Bach_Dang_street%2C_Da_Nang%2C_Vietnam_-_Indochina_Riverside.jpg

Da Nang citiy

Ho-Chi-Minh-City-street-food-176.jpg

Saigon street food

The difference between Korea and China is that there are several dozens of TV dramas and movies in Korea describing the darkest hours of Korea's history under the dictator's rule and major battle defeats during the Korean War.

In China, you will see plenty of TV dramas and movies about the Chinese resistance against Japanese invasion or the ancient historical dramas, but nothing about the darkest hours of China's history, such as the Cultural Revolution that killed 30 million Chinese in beatings and starvation, or the disasters like the Soviet-Chinese war or the Sino-Vietnamese war. Since the Chinese public is unaware of what went wrong, they are bound to repeat the same mistakes.

Did they teach the fact that Korea is not paying America enough for us to station troops there?

This is the real map: pay attention to the color of your Korea, not other countries. While other countries were under occupation, your Korea was a part of Japan.
And indeed, there were many Korean generals and officers in the Imperial Japanese Army and government officials including the foreign minister, and Korea had its own shares of A-class and B-class war criminals.

And indeed, there were many Korean generals and officers in the Imperial Japanese Army and government officials including the foreign minister, and Korea had its own shares of A-class and B-class war criminals.

Shigenori T

Shigenori Tōgō
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shigenori Tōgō
東郷茂徳

Occupation Diplomat, Politician, Cabinet Minister
Shigenori Tōgō (東郷 茂徳 Tōgō Shigenori?) (Korean: 박무덕, Hanja: 朴茂德, Park Moo-Duk, 10 December 1882 – 23 July 1950) was Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Empire of Japan at both the start and the end of the Japanese-American conflict during World War II. He also served as Minister of Colonial Affairs in 1941, and assumed the same position, renamed the Minister for Greater East Asia, in 1945.

Hong Sa-ik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hong Sa-ik
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hong Sa-ik (4 March 1889 – 26 September 1946)[1] was a lieutenant general in the Imperial Japanese Army, and the top-ranking ethnic Korean in Japan to be charged with war crimes relating to the conduct of the Empire of Japan in World War II.

[edit]Rising through the ranks

With the implementation of the sōshi-kaimei policy, Hong was under strong pressure change his Korean name to a Japanese-style name, but he ignored the pressure and in the end did not change his name and kept his surname as Hong.
Hong continued to demonstrate exceptional ability and was rapidly promoted through the ranks, eventually rising to the rank of lieutenant general. From 1939-1940, he was with the China Expeditionary Army. From 1940-1941, he was assigned to the 1st Depot Division, and in 1941, he became the commander of the IJA 108th Infantry Brigade as a major general. In March 1944, he went to the Philippines to command all prisoner-of-war camps. He was promoted to lieutenant general in October of the same year, and remained in the Philippines under the 14th Area Army until the cessation of hostilities.

Later, the ranks of ROK Army generals and officiers would be filled with returning Imperial Japanese Army generals and officers as well as a few KMT Nationalist Army generals, while North Korea's Liberation Army's ranks would be filled with returning officers from the 8th army of the PLA, even if Kim Il Sung himself was a Soviet army commander.

Interesting facts. During the US-Vietnam war, the South Korean soldiers were among of war criminals, too.

Interesting facts. During the US-Vietnam war, the South Korean soldiers were among of war criminals, too.

where the war is ,where south koreans are ,always loser,though.

Back
Top Bottom