What's new

ISI Caught 2 Suspects Who Planned To Kill Imran Khan

Ik need to be responsible and take safety measures as enemies of Pakistan want anarchy in Pakistan and role of ik is finished so they will try to harm him as he is useless for them now

What business ISI had in Imrans Jalsa ,I mean they do this regularly or was there a threat

No No No
Pakistan biggest enemy is not india, its the politicians. all of them. they don't care about pakistan. they spend their whole lives talking crap and don't do anything for the country. let them die. ISI did a bad job here.

volume 10 will decide politicians future

A word is enough to wise.
Count N like A.

Last edited:
Wait for the investigation to take place before we rush to the conclusion.

This is actually perfect opportunity [alibi] for enemy to cash on this internal struggle while PMLN can be prime suspect given their history with PTI. I doubt PMLN would want Imran Khan dead that will end PMLN once and for all when PMLN still looks favorite to win the next election despite the disqualification.

If PMLN is truly guilty, then by all means, the main establishment should do whatever it takes to set example so this kind of encounter doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, the enemy never sleeps so Pakistan must remain alert for now.

In a cctv video of national assembly khwaja asif was seen carrying a pistol.

Don't spread false information and sensation on forums please ............ show some seriousness, we may not be civilised but we do understand what it means when a politician is carrying a pistol with him in National Assembly, the impact on outsiders... that by the way wasn't a pistol, it was his personal wallet or something like that.

So he keeps his credit cards in a pistol magazine??? :cuckoo:

Have u even seen that video i dnt have a direct link but i saw it floating around on this very forum.
Don't spread false information and sensation on forums please ............ show some seriousness, we may not be civilised but we do understand what it means when a politician is carrying a pistol with him in National Assembly, the impact on outsiders... that by the way wasn't a pistol, it was his personal wallet or something like that.

So he keeps his credit cards in a pistol magazine??? :cuckoo:

Have u even seen that video i dnt have a direct link but i saw it floating around on this very forum.

O bai ALLAH kay wali ......... they may be thugs but they are not that stupid .......... why would a MNA carry a gun inside Parliament?

Yar ye corruption kar sakte hain
Koum ko budhoo laga saktey hain
Auraton ke mujrey kara saktey
Ye sarey kororon ki awam par muzalim dha saktey hain
To parliament mein pistol bhi le ja sakte hain.
BTW same lot are in Captaan's gang.
(I dnt hve any sympathies for any party or worker just to let u know before u accuse me of noora fan)

(I dnt hve any sympathies for any party or worker just to let u know before u accuse me of noora fan)

Why would I accuse you of anything?

All I am saying before saying or posting any such information .......... just look at the bigger picture, its Pakistan and its image that suffers ...... not the politicians or their supporters.

ISI Caught 2 Suspect Who Planned To Kill Imran Khan
Thanks for the tag.

I dont see a reason why Imran khan will be killed by someone from outside his party, because they will be easy suspects.
It should be someone from his own party who would want to use Imran Khan's name to gain sympathy votes.
Jst saying...

they can kill me but they can not kill my massage .
And what is your message?

looking for a wife for 3rd time?

lols

Thanks for the tag.

I dont see a reason why Imran khan will be killed by someone from outside his party, because they will be easy suspects.
It should be someone from his own party who would want to use Imran Khan's name to gain sympathy votes.
Jst saying...
No one dare to kill any political leader in Pakistan but it could be from outside via Afghanistan and we know who are their new master.

Back
Top Bottom