What's new

ISI cultivated Taliban to counter Indian action against Pakistan: Musharraf

Even if they are Indian dogs (and its a very big IF), they are just rented ones. They are still Pakistani citizens (as admitted by your COAS yesterday). All we lose the the money we fed them. No skin off our noses. But see what Pakistan is losing.

Most of them are Afghans & Uzbeks... And btw, Asim Bajwa is not COAS.. He is ISPR which stands for (Inter Services Public Relation) who works as a spokesman for the army and ISI. Secondly, terrorists which have been arrested after APS attack are Pakistani citizens.. Not every terrorist is a Pakistani which is funded by the Indians. Many of them are Hindu (Indian), Afghan & Uzbeks. And forget about Pakistan.. We are killing your mercenaries.. We know how to handle this. Just think what India will going to loose if such terror attacks occur in your country? :)

Though you are already feeling lucky you need all luck in the world to clean mess created by those great so called protector of yours ..Infact those people are lucky to have likes of you as their obedient ones to cover up all their mistakes
ok

The former army chief said spies in Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) had given birth to the Taliban after 2001 because the government of Ghani's predecessor had an overwhelming number of non-Pashtuns and officials who were said to favour India.

I don't quite get what is making Musharraf say that. Taliban emerged ages before the whole farce of 'war on terror' started. They had captured Kabul back in 1996.

And yes, Karzai was a puppet, there is absolutely no doubt about that. Imported from the US and installed as a 'democratic' president so he would quietly do the bidding for the occupiers and their old and new allies.

Pakistan wouldn't obviously just on the fence and watch.

Do you know how many problems he has left for Pakistan

He had a great oppurtunity to make Pakistan economically and socially progressive
but instead he left Pakistan with plenty of intractable problems
spent sometime on pdf and read this post again,

Now my friend you would know the power of pakistan and pakisan army ........they can do anything to protect pakistan, we are proud to have such a superior intelligence agency ISI and pervaiz musharraf now we have another Great General RAheel sharif ...............we are really lucky ...

Why mingle mud on the current CoAS him and musharraf cant be compared they are polar opposites, Raheel Sharif is committed to his duties to protect Pakistan and the interest of his executives in charge the other (musharraf) undermined his duties and looked for riches and power subjugated his will over our constitutional rights ousted a sitting PM. We constitutionally and as nation condemn people of this nature from every reaching our highest offices its a shame and a humiliation for our country and what he did to the PA as part of history. Learn from your mistakes dont keep repeating them.

Now my friend you would know the power of pakistan and pakisan army ........they can do anything to protect pakistan, we are proud to have such a superior intelligence agency ISI and pervaiz musharraf now we have another Great General RAheel sharif ...............we are really lucky ...
Yes, Pakistani Army is very powerful, they can do anything except, protecting their own children.

In any other army, in any other country, a person as incompetent, as lacking in critical thinking, as dangerous to his own country as his excellency would be court-martialed, fired, removed from any authority well before he reached the rank of colonel or its equivalent.

And apparently, he was actually about to be court-martialed in 1965, "As a young second lieutenant, court martial proceedings were initiated against me for another disciplinary infringement. War with India broke out just in time to block the proceedings".

But then again, as fate would have it, he is the Lion of Pakistan; why? Because he dared to "stare down India". And that is inspite of the fact that very few persons would survive with their rank intact with as many humiliating defeats, as many disastrous decisions as his excellency achieved, never mind getting promoted.

He went into Siachin twice, and both times, was handed his behind back to him. And yeah, he managed to get more than 40 good SSG men KIA in his endeavor, which, well, was at best a mass suicide plan, and at worst, a sentence of death to his troops.

Then, He did Kargil. So technically, he was climbing the ladder as far as the scale, the intensity and the cost (never mind the stupidity) his miscalculations, his incompetence caused to the men under his command, and to his nation.

And for all that, he kept being promoted, again and again and again.

And this gem is worth its weight in gold: “India is the greatest democracy, promoter of human rights and democratic culture’? All bullshit,” he said. “There is no human rights. The religion itself is anti-human rights. In the rural areas, if even the shadow of an untouchable goes on a pandit, that man can be killed.”

This is what the (at one time) highest ranking general, the president of Pakistan, thinks and speaks about hindus, in public. May God bless Pakistan, with such leaders, they will need every ounce of blessing and luck they can scavenge.

So much pacifism, so much concern for Pakistan...NOT.

Being an Indian, you would of course disagree with his stance on India and whatever actions (right or wrong) he took. You shouldn't expect less from him. I don't hold it against him either. He did what he thought was right to do in the circumstances and I commend him for that.

It was after all his clear indication to resort to nuclear weapons which helped avoid yet another war.

And by the way, nobody in Pakistan gets promoted to become Army Chief. Its the PM who picks one of the Lieutenant Generals and Nawaz Sharif chose him (because the dumb sh*t thought Musharraf was the least likely to stage a coup).

I am not a fan of Musharraf for dozens of reasons but him being anti-Indian is none of them.

Now the question is, can the people of Pakistan drag ISI to court for harboring terrorists who killed their children in school and for countless other crimes??....

Last edited:
Most of them are Afghans & Uzbeks... And btw, Asim Bajwa is not COAS.. He is ISPR which stands for (Inter Services Public Relation) who works as a spokesman for the army and ISI. Secondly, terrorists which have been arrested after APS attack are Pakistani citizens.. Not every terrorist is a Pakistani which is funded by the Indians. Many of them are Hindu (Indian), Afghan & Uzbeks. And forget about Pakistan.. We are killing your mercenaries.. We know how to handle this. Just think what India will going to loose if such terror attacks occur in your country? :)
It did happen.. 2008.. And just pick up the trend of what's going on in Pakistan since that year. And you will get my drift.

I am surprised what General Musharraf has reduced himself to these days, how he has reached a situation where he needs to talk and talk to make himself relevant. Mark my words, he will come to Delhi tomorrow to participate in another India Today seminar if he is paid enough. Nor a very gracious or dignified situation for a man who once ruled Pakistan. But so it goes.

Back
Top Bottom