What's new

ISI Punjab blast: Pakistani-American charged with aiding suicide bomber

r
Amazing, now the loyality of dual national Pakistan should be seriously suspected as the CJ has warned. Much of the dual nationals who have immigrated overseas have joined the ranks of Hizb ul Tahrir and other extremist fundos!!
As far as i can see it these radical muslims are more extremists than any other terrorists. I have witness this in uk specially

so just getting the 2nd passport makes you dangerous, while only staying in the most fundamentalist of all countries doesnt, hats off to you bozo

I am sure his is not what he meant, i think passport has nothing to do with it, but how one has been living his life and the culture around him matters, this is very common among dual nationals by birth or had been living in other country for a very long period

Can you please Explain?

Sure...though i am on tablet so cant write much......
As i said in my earlier post that radical islam is common among dual national or in people who have been living a troubled life or in a messed up culture.
When they are shown a picture of islam and asked to compare both pictures, there minds are blown up, and as they call it, their hearts are awakened. And mullahs in u.k are very good at this beleieve me. So they try to change, why do they try to change it? Because muslims are in a large number in u.k now, and with there representation in parliament they want sharia to be implemented.
All lot of terrorists are being arrested in u.k who had their training from pakistan and went back to carry out the attacks. I came across this one guy who has served time in uk jail, he fought along mujahideen in post 9/11 war and was proud of it

c
I picked two points from the artcle, one as you mentioned i cant seem to find an answer that how these two knew each other even there was an age difference of 20 years,
On the other side if jaleel traveled to north waziristan than could it be possible they met each other at the training camps?

Don't recall f the engineer had traveled to NWA

Sure...though i am on tablet so cant write much......
As i said in my earlier post that radical islam is common among dual national or in people who have been living a troubled life or in a messed up culture.
When they are shown a picture of islam and asked to compare both pictures, there minds are blown up, and as they call it, their hearts are awakened. And mullahs in u.k are very good at this beleieve me. So they try to change, why do they try to change it? Because muslims are in a large number in u.k now, and with there representation in parliament they want sharia to be implemented.
All lot of terrorists are being arrested in u.k who had their training from pakistan and went back to carry out the attacks. I came across this one guy who has served time in uk jail, he fought along mujahideen in post 9/11 war and was proud of it

Bro nice explanation
with due apologize you are giving me the reference of single guy who did this is it not an individual's act???? how can you say that every one is same like the guy who served time in UK jail.. 9/11 is still a mystery no one knows what happened and who were the beneficiaries of this darama ...We Muslims are not an extremist ..

I am not a dual national. There is a big difference between a dual national and overseas Pakistani. you probably need to look in your collar now!

People need to be careful of people like you who gets a bit from west a bit from wahabism and then become confused later blows oneself along with others.

so just getting the 2nd passport makes you dangerous, while only staying in the most fundamentalist of all countries doesn't, hats off to you bozo

That is why he is acting like a clown not discussing the real subject but blaming others sitting in the most dangerous part of the Region.

People need to be careful of people like you who gets a bit from west a bit from wahabism and then become confused later blows oneself along with others.

That is why he is acting like a clown not discussing the real subject but blaming others sitting in a the most dangerous part of the Region.

The only reason bozo the clown is not a dual national is because saudis don't give passports to outsiders. Yet here he is acting holier than thou as if it was his choice. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Bro nice explanation
with due apologize you are giving me the reference of single guy who did this is it not an individual's act???? how can you say that every one is same like the guy who served time in UK jail.. 9/11 is still a mystery no one knows what happened and who were the beneficiaries of this darama ...We Muslims are not an extremist ..
sadly these newly converted and awakened are extremists.
it was an individual act, but if i tell you all lot of people are doing the same than will it be an individual act?
I can't seem to find any newspaper clipping about the protests in u.k specially in bradford,manchester and birmingham.

found one:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282251/Three-British-Muslims-guilty-plotting-7-7-terrorist-attack-team-8-suicide-bombers.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279972/Anjem-Choudary-Hate-preacher-pocketing-25-000-year-benefits-calls-fanatics-live-state.html

sadly these newly converted and awakened are extremists.
it was an individual act, but if i tell you all lot of people are doing the same than will it be an individual act?
I can't seem to find any newspaper clipping about the protests in u.k specially in bradford,manchester and birmingham.

found one:

Anjem Choudary: Hate preacher pocketing £25,000 a year in benefits calls on fanatics to live off the state | Mail Online

Well these people are jinxed...because one of the important factor is about learning any religion is that who is teaching them?what is their source? and also what they had faced?--you should visit gawaher.com,you will literally cry when you will read that how and why they revert into Islam:toast_sign:

This proves that the ISI has often (continually) been attacked by militants... there are constant attacks and murders on innocent civilians... but not only that. ISI has been brutally attacked by the militants and we need to stop all these attacks. Interesting to note that captured spokesperson Muslim Khan too was an American... lived in America as a painter for years and suddenly turns up in Pakistan to commit abhorrent acts of terror and murder.

Is there any person here who is even slightly concerned about that? What about those coming f4m US and sparking terror in Pakistan. We must ensure the protection of Pakistani citizens from both external enemies and internal ones. We are failing on the internal front.

Well these people are jinxed...because one of the important factor is about learning any religion is that who is teaching them?what is their source? and also what they had faced?--you should visit gawaher.com,you will literally cry when you will read that how and why they revert into Islam:toast_sign:
and amazing are the people who donate to goons like these, but i have said about them in my earlier posts

hmmm now I wonder what part of Pakistan Mr Reaz Qadir Khan hails from , or from what part Baitullah , Abdullah , Hakeemullah , Fazlullah , Muslim Khan , Maulvi Faqir etc etc etc are from

we actually still don't know who these people are and where they are coming from :whistle:

Amazing, now the loyality of dual national Pakistan should be seriously suspected as the CJ has warned. Much of the dual nationals who have immigrated overseas have joined the ranks of Hizb ul Tahrir and other extremist fundos!!

I think Dual Citizen Pakistanis are TEN times more Patriotic than clowns like yourself. You can't take an isolated case like this to taint a whole community of 3 million Dual Citizens. Get a Grip, Genius.

Back
Top Bottom