What's new

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

@Indus Falcon

You are right about that---.

And I equally blame the saudis and the emiratis as well----. I wrote to their ambassadors as well.

They did not market themselves well---. The had no comprehension of people power---media power---the moment they saw media talking against them---they should have found someone to come up front and talk in their favor.

They should have positioned someone knowledgeable about the issue---the methodology and tactics in relation to war history and expansion---and that would have pushed the military ver hard---.

But when you don't see anyone supporting the issue with tactical benefits---the military could nt be pushed into a corner---.

Bottomline---the saudis and emiratis are to take more blame for it.

I don't think so. We didn't play it well. They came to us, we didn't bargain. We just said No. How smart was that?

e.g. If our aim was $50, we should have asked for $100.
Best case scenario we would have ended up with $75 ~ $80. Worst case $50. But we choose to roll over and play dead.

Besides money there are a lot of other things (like jobs) we could have negotiated on as well, but that is secondary.

Hi,

And I think that the army made a strategic blunder---.

Hi,

I have written earlier---that the return of Nawaz Sharif was based on selling out pakistan to India---. So---the daughter wanted to take it a step further as she did.

It is just because Gen Raheel Shareef is so weak kneed---that is why these polticians and their kids are trashing out pakistan so openly to the enemy and the world---.

If Gen Raheel any ballz---how dare these kids leak out military information.

And I have written about Gen Raheel Sgareef as well---he is a terrible commander in chief----he maybe a great field / battle commander---but he don't have ballz for the commander in chief position---.

Only Ayub---Zia and Musharraf had---.
i 2nd u that a person has to be (sanki) to take bold steps and tbh if u topple the pmln government now he will only become a victim now

Hi,

And I think that the army made a strategic blunder---.

Hi,

I have written earlier---that the return of Nawaz Sharif was based on selling out pakistan to India---. So---the daughter wanted to take it a step further as she did.

It is just because Gen Raheel Shareef is so weak kneed---that is why these polticians and their kids are trashing out pakistan so openly to the enemy and the world---.

If Gen Raheel any ballz---how dare these kids leak out military information.

And I have written about Gen Raheel Sgareef as well---he is a terrible commander in chief----he maybe a great field / battle commander---but he don't have ballz for the commander in chief position---.

Only Ayub---Zia and Musharraf had---.

Only Ayub, Zia and Mushy... Really?

LOL

Are you proud of this?forgetting who is right and who is wrong,army should never have power to question or hold accountable an elected government..if these elected representatives are corrupt people will replace them with someone else in the next elections. That is how democracy evolves.
Your army by acting like king is not allowing your democratic institutions to evolve..if the army has done the same thing in India or the US the chief of army would be sacked immediately..it is highly unethical on their part to hack phone calls of Representatives of people.

Are you a pimp of corrupt democracy if yes than start pimping their. we love our Army aleast they don't sell their country they give their life for us saw get lost

@war&peace @GreenFalcon

You people are destined to be doomed..nobody can save you..bye

Let the time be your answer not your stupid thoughts

I think it's not only Mariam ............. whose calls have been recorded ................... if the cleansing process has to start then others who are alive and still there should also be hanged ............... I am sure there are many many audios in the archives.

Hi,

I had written a long time ago----the ISI eavesdropping ability is the envy of many an intel agy's.

Hi,

I had written a long time ago----the ISI eavesdropping ability is the envy of many an intel agy's.

One can only wonder why the political ones (tapes and recordings) never served in the best interest of the nation and people of Pakistan. I despise few faces (with or without beard) who are still alive and fooling the people.

Sir now the army does not have any excuse for not acting against these goons because they have the proofs and also the law...the army act 1929 allows them to act...they don't need any permission from anyone so I want to see if they act or not. Previously they have been claiming that federal govt and Punjab govt did not permit the operation against the terrorists in Punjab but now they don't have that excuse anymore Raheel Shareef cannot hide behind any such excuses..He has the law on his side so can he match the authority with the will? or will he chicken out this time again? and that will open up the whole pandora's box as his loyalty to Pakistan and oath to uphold the national security will be under the question mark. People of Pakistan have eyes on him...how long can they fool us..Can he prove that he little more than just a great battle commander?
Army ACt 1929..???

I don't think so. We didn't play it well. They came to us, we didn't bargain. We just said No. How smart was that?

e.g. If our aim was $50, we should have asked for $100.
Best case scenario we would have ended up with $75 ~ $80. Worst case $50. But we choose to roll over and play dead.

Besides money there are a lot of other things (like jobs) we could have negotiated on as well, but that is secondary.

Hi,

I agree with you on that part---but my position is---that there was no one to counter their position.

If I was sitting across the table from a tv anchor---I would have challenged Gen Raheel directly on the media---I would have dared him---.

During my times of hardships---I have been mad at my God many a times---but then at the same moment---when I thought about it and re-assessed the situation---I realized that the good Lord had given me the numbers for the WINNING LOTTERY TICKET many a times---it was just me that did not recognize the opportunity.

The Pak military generals needed to be smashed up on a public forum for their cowardice and lollygagging---pakistan was given the ' east india company ' moment---and the generals wasted it.

@Indus Falcon I am a salesman by profession---. I am trained to adjust and accomodate my customers---I am prepared to fence with my customers---block---parry and strike---.

If I cannot make in inroads---I turn that customer to another sales person more suitable to the customer's personality..

So---if the saudis and emiratis did not see a movement one way---they should have used other tactics and strategy.

14925437_1332412420123130_6615458724386384608_n.png.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @Chauvinist @User @Spring Onion @Arsalan @EAK

As ISPR has termed it planted story that basically means a fabricated story was published in press (Dawn by Cyril Almeida) on the behest of the daughter of current PM of Pakistan. She used another minister for that but the documentary proof reveals that she herself was involved directly in communicating and ordering the publishing of this report. She was oblivious of the fact that ISI has the capabilities beyond her imagination and can decode the most secure services.

Sorry for any misunderstanding you got but the title clearly says "ISI recorded and play" and no where did I claim that that I'm sharing those recordings since those will be kept under wraps by ISI for some time at least. However the guy claimed on a TV show and if that's not true then he can sued for propagating misleading or false info.
so who leaked this information ? if the news is real and ISI and Army had done nothing so far .. it means a deal is already struck b/w both sharifs !

Back
Top Bottom