What's new

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

Stop being emotionally blinded by the situation, if I was a betting man I would have put the odds strongly in favour of the status quo.
I can ask you the same question that who the heck are you to hold me accountable for something I say to another member on pdf despite the said user being "respected" as well as "valued".
I am not a noon supporter or supporter of any political party.
I am very inclined to the army but am not fanatically blinded by my inclination, I can see things as they are and make my judgments and am free to post them as I see fit on pdf.
That's my thread and I want to keep it clean from trolls and patwaris...jointly known as patwatrolls..the term I coined for the sake of brevity :)

Last edited:
That's my thread and I want to keep it clean from trolls and patwaris...jointly known as patwatrolls..I term I coined for the sake of brevity :)
Tell me when you are done playing overlord in this little thread of yours.
Stop acting like a damn pdf nazi and learn to understand where an opinion is coming from.
You are probably a 20 something university kid somehow affiliated with the army or something and totally distanced from pragmatic decision making abilities.
Stop calling people trolls because the disagree with you.
Foji jawan itna farigh nahe ha k mutiny kare

Tell me when you are done playing overlord in this little thread of yours.
Stop acting like a damn pdf nazi and learn to understand where an opinion is coming from.
You are probably a 20 something university kid somehow affiliated with the army or something and totally distanced from pragmatic decision making abilities.
Stop calling people trolls because the disagree with you.
Foji jawan itna farigh nahe ha k mutiny kare
Don't be so cross kiddo and come up with something logical...I told you already..parroting same stuff from thread to thread and insulting people who differ with you...won't help you here..It does not matter who you support or not..it is of no consequence.

Don't be so cross kiddo and come up with something logical...I told you already..parroting same stuff from thread to thread and insulting people who differ with you...won't help you here..It does not matter who you support or not..it is of no consequence.
Yeah sure thing.
I have simply not got the time to argue with you, I have had a really long day.
Good night

Really!!!!
That's looking too bad, the daughter of PM is involved in this propaganda.
Is their any order to arrest her?

read that the princess sent legal notice to Naeem ul Haq of PTI for allegation of DAWN story involvement :flame:

This is a big test for the Army. If Maryam Nawaz who is the mastermind of this leak is allowed to go scot free, than this will create a huge morale problem within the rank and file. Just because she is the Prime Minister's daughter does not mean that she should be forgiven for leaking sensitive material to the press for her political gains. She should be punished under the Army Act, and i really hope the Army pursues action against her. If not, than i see lots of unrest among the rank and file.
As per the word going around, she wont be bothered. However it will be key in building pressure on gov.

Sadly, nothing much for public!!!

Oh and one more thing. Expect crack down against some more cell members. However that might not come as breaking news reports. Behinde the scene actions, they surely will surface eventually!!

Money vs patriotism. Tough choices for many..
Fingrs c4ossed to see the winner

The security breach for which Pervaiz Rashed has been sacked from the position of propaganda minister for patwari league, has a lot more characters hiding behind the scapegoats ... but army and ISI have been watching them all along and their phone call and even viber call have been recorded and the clips were played by D G ISI when the delegation of patwari league met with COAS.

Now there is NO doubt about who are the real traitors and now it is up to army how they proceed since they don't have any excuse and even law is on their side and they don't need any permission from the govt so let's see Raheel Shareef can rise up to the challenge while everything has become crystal clear and law permits army to act independently of the political govt. Now the ball is in army's court and it is a big challenge for them..Let's if they rise of again they chicken out when it come to taking action against NS..

@MastanKhan @pkuser2k12 @GreenFalcon @notorious_eagle @IceCold @Doordie @Chauvinist
Kill nawaz & gadari family @ m faz.rahman altaf & bis party .jilawatan imran Khan husband of yahudan. (Jews) we cant trust more dis gadaar Now we know VERY well all dis bastard traitorz .

There are some untouchables in Pakistan and she is one of them. She can kill few people with her own hand and even then she would manage to escape.

Back
Top Bottom