What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

I will find you the links to those sources until tomorrow if you want me to. Just don't put it on Shias.

It's mainly Shia sources that are circulating that unfounded and false nonsense in the Muslim and Arab world.

Fadak TV being a leading source for such nonsense and dozens of other Shia channels.

It's mainly Shia sources that are circulating that unfounded and false nonsense in the Muslim and Arab world.

Come on man. These animals aren't even Muslim by Islamic definitions, why do you care? They eat hearts for all we know, they blow themselves up, etc what makes you think this is something not to be expected of them?

You're using frontpage, a radical right wing Zionist site. You only find such things on anti-Muslim sites.

‘Sex jihad’ almost certainly a hoax

So everything that you don't agree with is Shia, Zionist, etc ? Srsly?

I will find you the links to those sources until tomorrow if you want me to. Just don't put it on Shias.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/05/radical-islamist-extremists-permit-incest-under-sex-jihad-fatwa/

Again, yet another Israeli-right wing Zionist site.

Come on man. These animals aren't even Muslim by Islamic definitions, why do you care? They eat hearts for all we know, they blow themselves up, etc what makes you think this is something not to be expected of them?

So everything that you don't agree with is Shia, Zionist, etc ? Srsly?

No one said anything about Shia. The two sources you used are Zionist sources, period. Just look at them, I'm familiar with them long before you have been.

We just want people to stop perpetuating this filthy lie.

We care because it severely damages the images of Muslims and spreading lies against Islam for propaganda gains is a major red line in our religion. You should know this by now.

Iranian and Syrian pro-Assad sources spread this stuff to demonize the image of the opposition. No one is taking sides here, the point is that this kind of propaganda crosses all lines.

So I see you even acknowledge that it's meant for political purposes. But, that is too far.

These guys are crushing Islam face in front of none Muslims .... Suniis need to put their sectarian issues aside and erase this cancer or else they will ruin Islam first in first place and make fun of Sunnis as well ...

I don't care about ISIS. Read my previous post on this very thread.

What I care about on the other hand is Islam as a religion and there is simply nothing called "Jihad al-Nikah" in the Noble Qur'an, the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) nor have I ever seen a cleric on footage or in a recording claim such a thing existed or urged people to do such a un-Islamic thing.

All I see is mainly Shia Muslims and anti-Muslims spreading this baseless rumor.

Once again when ISIS are treating girls and women badly it usually just involves rape and war crimes.

Stop trying to associate those actions with a phenomenon ("Jihad al-Nikah") that does not exist. Even if we assume that 1 or 2 retarded clerics made such absurd claims.

I can tell you with certainty that many Shia channels in the Arab world are spreading such nonsense. Even provide videos of such a thing and articles.

Again, yet another Israeli-right wing Zionist site.
No one said anything about Shia. The two sources you used are Zionist sources, period. Just look at them, I'm familiar with them long before you have been.

We just want people to stop perpetuating this filthy lie.

I'm sure if one of these sites say " 2 Shiia militants raped 7 billion sunni woman in village " you will use it as excuse to spread hatred against shiia and will say " this is something that international media tell it " ...

I'm sure if one of these sites say " 2 Shiia militants raped 7 billion sunni woman in village " you will use it as excuse to spread hatred against shiia and will say " this is something that international media tell it " ...

Ahh...no, I have no need to spread propaganda against Islam.

Shariah Law: ‘Sex Jihad’ Fatwa Permits Incest in Syria

How about sex slaves? can one sex slave service more than one man at the same time?
look, i dont care what a stupid fatwa says (i think its fake anyway) if its done by a Human, it has no importance in Islam whatsoever, i only follow the Quran, hadith and sunnah

I should go and research it ; usually I just research about religious matter when I have question about it or hearing something randomly when a scholars ( Rowhani ) talking about it and I'm listing his speech (in mosque , in tv , in university or ... ) ....
but from what I knew , if you took a woman as war prisoner , the woman past marriage will get canceled automatically and new owner can have sexual relationship with that woman .and if that woman give a birth to a child , she will set free and become official woman of that man ( although I don't know the detailed shariah law about ...
so probably even Kannizs ( sex slaves !? ) are limited to their owner , although owner can sell them or free them or marry them to another of his servant ...
side note : in Islam you only can take a human as slave in a war and it should be Jihad ( REAL JIHAD ) and Islam forbade 1- waging war for sole purpose of taking money and slave ( something that most of so called muslim state did in past -> attacking India for sole purpose of taking their money and taking them as slave )
2- taken a free man as slave because he can't pay his debt
3- selling children or your family member or a free human ( mostly orphans ) to slavery ...
4- ...
although Islam allowed slavery in some manner , but Hazrat Muhhamd (pbuh ) recommended to his Saahbah to free slaves and he said one of way that Allah could forgive people is to free slaves ....
you do relaize the Islam discouraged slavery and now finally it is banned in the world, and everyone still practicing it, and justifying it with Islam will be treated as an idiot?

@anHuman

Instead of spreading baseless and false propaganda as I have seen you doing in other threads why don't you answer my post below?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me anything in the Noble Qur'an or the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) that mentions anything called "Jihad al-Nikah" by name. Just even one tiny sentence or word alluding to something like that.

Then find me an Arabic source and moreover a video or recording of any cleric permitting something called "Jihad al-Nikah". If you fail to do all that there is nothing to tell or say anymore.

Those are Western articles that are circulated without any proof. They are baseless. All it takes to start such rumors is 1 news agency writing something along those lines and 100's of others will follow.

When ISIS and other terrorist groups get their hands on girls they usually rape them. It's called rape. Not this so-called "Jihad al-Nikah"

I urge @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Manticore etc. to close this thread unless what I mentioned in this thread cannot be provided.

It's a very simple demand.

Help us expose such clerics if they exist.

You see the guy in video eating a heart, mutilate people, etc, apparently its all part of Shia conspiracy, CGI, Visual FX, Hollywood! Come on man, I wasn't born yesterday. This all due to your hatred of Shias. You Muslims are all the same, as long as you don't accept the violent nature of your religion you'll be like this forever, fighting endless wars, killing yourselves.

I'm off.

You see the guy in video eating a heart, mutilate people, etc, apparently its all part of Shia conspiracy, CGI, Visual FX, Hollywood! Come on man, I wasn't born yesterday. This all due to your hatred of Shias. You Muslims are all the same, as long as you don't accept the violent nature of your religion you'll be like this forever, fighting endless wars, killing yourselves.

I'm off.

Stop ranting dude. Stay on topic, we are specifically referring to this scam and hoax. Nobody is defending these specific militants. That doesn't mean we will tolerate anti-Islam propaganda which is clearly a hoax. That's it. You need to understand that. It's not about Shia.

I'm off.

The civil war in Syria has nothing to do with Islam. It's a political war. 80 million people died during WW1 and WW2. Most of the world's attrocities in recent times have absolutely NOTHING to do with Islam.

Take a look at those lists for a second:

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the atrocities in Syria have been commited by Al-Asshead forces. The part in the conflict I can imagine that you support and at least 90% of all Iranians do. The "secular" party.

This has absolutely nothing to do with any Shia's.

Find me anything in the Noble Qur'an or the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) that mentions anything called "Jihad al-Nikah" by name. Just even one tiny sentence or word alluding to something like that.

there isn't anything like this ... you are the one who supporting these thugs not us and by logic you are the one who should show us evidence ....

Then find me an Arabic source and moreover a video or recording of any cleric permitting something called "Jihad al-Nikah". If you fail to do all that there is nothing to tell or say anymore.

I haven't , but these thugs are doing these things in the name of Islam and refere to your Muffti ...

a question :

Why those Muffti never denied these news !? if they are against it , they can just deny it in front of cameras !? is this hard thing to do !?

maybe they give this fatwa ( can we call it Fatwa !? ) in secret meeting with their followers !?

Back
Top Bottom