What's new

ISIS's Sharia Judges Order Extermination of Disabled Kids

Tag me when he posts blanket comments regarding all Muslims, personally speaking, I haven't seen him once doing that.

If you're serious about it then I will tag you. Anti-Muslim comments are very common coming from him. Most of the time he makes indirect references to Muslims. His language makes it obvious that he's trying to blow off steam. Anyway I don't care if he is anti-Muslim, that's his business. But you can't have this guy spam the forum saying I will be referred to FBI, etc....for having pro-Palestinian views. This is not the first time he made such remarks. He , many Indians and a Jew have all made such remarks against me. The last Indian that did so was LeveragedBuyout but he quit the forum.

Report them. No member has the right to intimidate any other member. This forum is for debate only, not for shoving down one's pov onto the others throat.

@Falcon29, please refrain from any such activity. It maybe your point of view that this particular news item maybe a hoax, however, there are others such as myself which believe it to be reasonably true, until and unless a strong proof comes against it. You are free to air your opinions, however, not target anyone who maybe against it.

You should see the insults he was posting on my profile. The poor soul can't help but twist the truth and hurl invectives.

If you're serious about it then I will tag you. Anti-Muslim comments are very common coming from him. Most of the time he makes indirect references to Muslims. His language makes it obvious that he's trying to blow off steam. Anyway I don't care if he is anti-Muslim, that's his business. But you can't have this guy spam the forum saying I will be referred to FBI, etc....for having pro-Palestinian views. This is not the first time he made such remarks. He , many Indians and a Jew have all made such remarks against me. The last Indian that did so was LeveragedBuyout but he quit the forum.

You have pro ISIS views and the comments you posted were already reported to the mods; in addition to your prolific personal attack posts on me. You are without respect.

Report them. No member has the right to intimidate any other member. This forum is for debate only, not for shoving down one's pov onto the others throat.

@Falcon29, please refrain from any such activity. It maybe your point of view that this particular news item maybe a hoax, however, there are others such as myself which believe it to be reasonably true, until and unless a strong proof comes against it. You are free to air your opinions, however, not target anyone who maybe against it.

I have reported all of them, my friend.

ISIS is already hated. When you have such threads like this come up, neocons in the West will promote on their news sites/forums/talk shows to say 'OH look at these evil Muslims!'. They do it to demonize us, not ISIS. And I disagree with notion that anything made up should be believed until refuted. That means we will have low grade journalism and sense of what's happening in the world. But as I said, people here are free to believe the report. I simply don't, and that doesn't warrant his attack. I didn't report his post because I've done so prior to this and moderators banned me instead.

You have pro ISIS views and the comments you posted were already reported to the mods; in addition to your prolific personal attack posts on me. You are without respect.

Yeah sure, kiddo. Anybody who has different views is suddenly 'pro-ISIS'. You realize I never had a single Chinese member tell me that. Because Chinese members don't have a cake in the I/P conflict. You however are pro-Israel and keep calling me pro ISIS for being otherwise. You have gone very far abusing Muslims left and right. If moderators don't deal with you I will.

I have reported all of them, my friend.

He's not referring to you smart one. He is a very reasonable member that gets along with you but saw that you took it too far this time.

Anyways if you want to settle this, delete your posts and apologize. And understand that it's indecent to suggest someone who shares different views than you or is pro-Palestinian should be put on watch list/referred to FBI.

Yeah sure, kiddo. Anybody who has different views is suddenly 'pro-ISIS'. You realize I never had a single Chinese member tell me that. Because Chinese members don't have a cake in the I/P conflict. You however are pro-Israel and keep calling me pro ISIS for being otherwise. You have gone very far abusing Muslims left and right. If moderators don't deal with you I will.

First of all I do not abuse Muslims, I have tremendous respect for the Religion of Islam and for Muslims. I do have a problem with your agenda and your personal attacks and threats. Anyways, let the moderators see what you wrote.

Second, I am pro stability in the Middle East. I am a co-religionist, and believe in the importance of cooperation between all Muslims, Christians and Jews. I am not a 'Zionist' if that's what you're trying to imply.

First of all I do not abuse Muslims, I have tremendous respect for the Religion of Islam and for Muslims. I do have a problem with your agenda and your personal attacks and threats. Anyways, let the moderators see what you wrote.

Second, I am pro stability in the Middle East. I am a co-religionist, and believe in the importance of cooperation between all Muslims, Christians and Jews. I am not a 'Zionist' if that's what you're trying to imply.

Yeah sure you are, dude we've seen you gloat here whenever Muslim activists are killed. Especially when Palestinians are killed. You don't give off a co-religionist impression at all. I'm surprised anyone here thinks you are neutral towards Muslims. You have severe anti-Muslim hatred. Those feelings are channeled in a safe manner where you can't be accused of being a bigot. That game of yours won't be let by.

I'm very familiar with your 'pro-stability' views on the ME. Anyone who is Muslim and has political ambition is terrorist and should be killed. Get lost man....

If you had any decency you would apologize for the remarks you made in this thread to a grown man.

Don't think this news is true although I hate ISIS.

They would have issued written Fatwa if this was true.

You have severe anti-Muslim hatred. Those feelings are channeled in a safe manner where you can't be accused of being a bigot. That game of yours won't be let by.

How can I hate Islam when i am a Christian actively considering converting to Islam ?

Please, know to silence yourself.

Allah , The Omnicient and Most Merciful, sees all things.

@Falcon29 @Nihonjin1051, both of you, stop. Let's not derail this thread. Let's stick exclusively to the topic.

I will be willing to move past this, but let it be known that the hate-filled posts by this individual was reported. He then resorted to posting 2 hate filled insults on my profile page.

That is all.

Let ALLAH be the judge.

Don't think this news is true although I hate ISIS.

They would have issued written Fatwa if this was true.

@Nihonjin1051

Here's another person who doesn't believe the bizarre story, yet we all have anti-ISIS stances. Should he be referred to FBI too?

How can I hate Islam when i am a Christian actively considering converting to Islam ?

Please, know to silence yourself.

Allah , The Omnicient and Most Merciful, sees all things.

Don't try that with me, I have a hard time believing an on his way convert to Islam is threatening another Muslim and trying to jeopardize his personal life for being pro-Palestinian.

Don't try that with me, I have a hard time believing an on his way convert to Islam is threatening another Muslim and trying to jeopardize his personal life for being pro-Palestinian.

Being a Muslim does not equate to adopting pro ISIS sympathy. Or even defending them, as you do.

Ahhh.. Open support for terrorism and terrorist activities. Justifying them and sympathizing with them. Great stuff!!!
N people wonder why islamophobia is increasing..

Ahhh.. Open support for terrorism and terrorist activities. Justifying them and sympathizing with them. Great stuff!!!
N people wonder why islamophobia is increasing..

Majority of friends who practice Islam are not like this. Only the misguided ones who have not read the Holy Quran properly.

Back
Top Bottom