What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Do you even understand the thing , you are so keenly defending here ? :azn: If you are willing to use your head first without clicking the ' Reply with Quote ' link in haste , understand that the nationality was acquired illegally by bribing the corrupt to the core NADRA officers . Now , tell me how doesn't it matter ? First , we must hold them accountable for obtaining the ID card through illegal means , let alone try them as legal citizens of Pakistan . You talking about Pakistani nationals ? A hell lot of them are still stuck in Bangladesh still supporting the state of Pakistan which betrayed them after '71 war . Raise your voice for the patriots first before you support the parasitic ungrateful presence of Afghans . Ai'nt not our duty to give shelter and provide food to people who will turn their back on us , the moment they leave the country or they are offered some money for it - as they do even today . Stop arguing against the sun now . Maybe that @W.11 was using more grey matter than you here .

Leave the idealist alone .

obviously he is just trying to support his afghan brethren who everytime stabbed on the back of pakistan, made pakistan hell by spreading drugs, weapons, extortion, kidnapping and all the illegal activities imaginable, killing culture etc, but he has no love for those who died for pakistan and called them indians when they had nothing to do with indian nationality

so basically those afghan refugees who spit on the name of pakistan are better then those people who left everything for pakistan and died for pakistan and still call pakistan their home while living in the ghettos of bangladesh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest it seems like most of the posters who were argueing in favor for a deportation or removal of Afghan camps from Pakistan are venting their anger for the anti-Pakistan attitude that is prevalent among them.

But in my opinion we still are obliged to keep them. Yes, we should keep an eye out for the stuff that goes on within these camps and OP's post is certainly a good sign but I am more than positive that most of them can be integrated as Pakistanis eventually. These aren't the Afghans who keep calling our country 'Chatalistan', these people really need help.

I'll be honest it seems like most of the posters who were argueing in favor for a deportation or removal of Afghan camps from Pakistan are venting their anger for the anti-Pakistan attitude that is prevalent among them.

But in my opinion we still are obliged to keep them. Yes, we should keep an eye out for the stuff that goes on within these camps and OP's post is certainly a good sign but I am more than positive that most of them can be integrated as Pakistanis eventually. These aren't the Afghans who keep calling our country 'Chatalistan', these people really need help.
pakistanis need more help cause they are the victim in the every end?
thn these drug dealers, arms smugllars , terrorist supporters!
should hve send to the boder, areas by long ago?

074e404288851cdc4409e91b1ad067e4.jpg

In the first place, why get involved in the soviet-afghan war at all? Why not simply have left the afghans to chart their own destiny? (USA would have helped them anyway.) Why not simply have sealed the border then and there, and been at peace? The mujahideens were trained by, and fought alongside Pakistanis, from volunteers to SSGs. If you had kept aloof...

Possibly because :

(i) I continue to find it hard to believe that the Establishment would take on the Siberian Bear for American Dollars alone & that there was no truth whatsoever to our fears in Afghanistan were the Russians subdue Afghanistan & cross over into Pakistan !

(ii) the vast majority of Afghans are Muslims & Pukhtoons - We are Muslims & we've got twice the amount of Pukhtoons in Pakistan as those present in the rest of the world combined ! Naturally our people were incensed when they heard about the grave human rights abuses committed by the Russians.

(iii) the Pakistan-Afghanistan Border is marked by different Tribes settled therein whose distribution is thus that if the Father is a Pakistani National than the Son is an Afghan National - With free movement between the two countries guaranteed to them since '48 ! So when the Russians came quite a few of our Tribes fought alongside their family members on the other side against the Russians - Naturally we were bound to be sucked into this after that !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom