What's new

Islamabad needs a new Stadium near the scenic mountains

For Federal Govt, make budget for an amazing world standard stadium built in the mountains of Islamabad with first class facilities to show case Pakistan capital and the beautiful mountains.
It took them decades to build a barely mediocre Airport for their capital. You are asking too much.

It took them decades to build a barely mediocre Airport for their capital. You are asking too much.

yeah I know asking to much. But the Capital doesnot have a stadium, and it is a must to have a new Cricket Stadium behind the mountains of margalla to show case Pakistan and have safer cricket in Islamabad. Atleast start with a stadium and hopefully we see light at the end of the tunnel

No no no cricket anymore, we should focus on other indoor and outdoor sports, cricket is just sucking entire sports budget yet the TEAM is useless.

Built a new stadium behind the beautiful mountain scenery of Islamabad before ICC Champions Trophy 2025 and Asia Cup etc.

Before a proper master plan is created, I wish there be no such development in the capital. The Margalla hills background forms a beautiful bckdrop of the city. Little by little it seems we are destroying our environment.

Before a proper master plan is created, I wish there be no such development in the capital. The Margalla hills background forms a beautiful bckdrop of the city. Little by little it seems we are destroying our environment.

Bro, a world class cricket stadium with the backdrop of Margalla hills is the identity of Islamabad the capital. What a Cricket stadium is going to harm the margalla hills with. A cricket stadium near the Margalla hills will be a big show on television and internet about Islamabad's tourism attraction to the world.

Amazing News Finally:

1640632249353.png

A great new highly modern stadium behind the mountains of Islamabad is

Pakistani stadiums need a vital make over, new restaurants, new lighting system, better street lightnings desperately required in Lahore and Karachi Stadium at a must.

1640717092355.png

Behind the mountains of Islamabad, hopefully: (Saidpur is perfect site to tell world of Pakistan's beauty).
PCB does not have a stadium in mountains, its amazing. Stadium should be multipurpose to hold other sports events and international level.

Pakistan should build stadiums with a capacity of 20 to 25 thousand. I would rather
have 5 stadium's holding 20 thousand than 1 stadium holding 100 thousand, even
Dubai stadium holds 25 thousand.

If they make a stadium with 50 to 60 thousand capacity then on a match day traffic
will be a nightmare.

Pakistan should build stadiums with a capacity of 20 to 25 thousand. I would rather
have 5 stadium's holding 20 thousand than 1 stadium holding 100 thousand, even
Dubai stadium holds 25 thousand.

If they make a stadium with 50 to 60 thousand capacity then on a match day traffic
will be a nightmare.
I wish Pakistan had a underground metro system in place, a metro station right next to the stadium (even possibly free matchday travel) would relieve traffic on match days and in general, even a overground metro station would do, Then again we got to be realistic, I don’t see any underground metro system in Pakistan any time soon, so building these huge stadiums is mistake, theres already heap of traffic, stadiums will just make it 100x worse.

Khail tmasha should be least of our worries . Arrange playing fields for the community at their own expense or better fine the builders and use it to make one in every sector or block.

That money should be diverted to health and vocational/technical education instutues across the deprived areas . Better make a cardiology centre in kp so the one reserved for almost 120 million may focus on the locals

I wish Pakistan had a underground metro system in place, a metro station right next to the stadium (even possibly free matchday travel) would relieve traffic on match days and in general, even a overground metro station would do, Then again we got to be realistic, I don’t see any underground metro system in Pakistan any time soon, so building these huge stadiums is mistake, theres already heap of traffic, stadiums will just make it 100x worse.

This is why I am saying Stadiiums should not be more than 25,000 capacity otherwise they will face a traffic hell. I live in a town in the
north west and on saturdays only 15,000 atteend local football match and the traffic is a nightmare, I avoid travelling on matchdays.

PTI government should learn from other countries and cap the capacity at 20 to 25 thousand for each stadium.

Back
Top Bottom