What's new

Islamic Hero: Sikander 'Butshikan'

Forcing people to become Muslim just creates hypocrites. Destruction of worship places is forbidden by the Qur'an

Pity, that Muslims of the subcontinent have taken looters, raiders and pillagers as their heroes and have forgotten the great Sufi saints who converted us through peaceful means. No wonder, there was a rise of terrorism here, we've got our heroes all wrong.

Modern day terrorist groups are just a continuation of older barbarians.

Hanuman? Gandhi? Sita? WTF are you trying to say? Are you sure you are not having a stroke?

Here try this.

1. Is your vision weird?
2. Try lifting your hands and see if you can keep them lifted or not?
3. Is your face drooping?

If any of this is true, leave the keyboard and see a doctor ASAP.
F... off.

I had no idea that there was a Mulim dynasty in Pakistan of this kind...

Shame most of the others submitted to the British, cause if they didn't I'd be equally as proud of them. Since they submitted I'm just semi proud. I mean, I can somewhat understand the circumstances, but still...

Yep, because these guys were stupid polytheists. They can only worship such stupidity in private under Islamic law.
So you are saying that your religion does not tolerate other people believes but at the same time you cry when the others don't respect your religion?!!

And they say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam ! ☺
The Mughals and ottomans were even worst than isis they were pure animals isis is nothing compared to them

Cry me a river.

Anyway, you should at least be happy we are celebrating a Muslim ruler who is ethnically from the region. Other than Tipu, we don't usually do that (ethnic rulers of mixed descent don't count, since most of you guys still don't view them as of the region).
Actually they Mughals and the khaljis were foreigners so people can forgive them but local traitors like meysors deserve to be cursed

Actually they Mughals and the khaljis were foreigners so people can forgive them but local traitors like meysors deserve to be cursed

Mughals and Delhi Sultanate influenced the regions culture significantly and ended up spending their entire lives in the region, you also get many people descended from them. This is pretty much like most people across the region, almost every Pakistani and North Indian has a significant amount of central asian genetics in them.

The Mughals and Delhi Sultanate count as local imo. Nobody looks at Aurangzeb or Akbar and calls them Uzbek or wherever they originally came from. Everybody calls them Indian kings.

Mysores defended the place from the British, are you mad? They weren't traitors, they were heroes, especially to us Muslims of the region.

breaking idols means insult of other religions he was blasphemer not hero then

Idols are not permitted to be erected in an Islamic state.

Taking them down is MANDATORY.

So you are saying that your religion does not tolerate other people believes but at the same time you cry when the others don't respect your religion?!!

The Mughals and ottomans were even worst than isis they were pure animals isis is nothing compared to them

I only get mad when you guys insult us unnecessarily, and you expect us to be tolerable whilst you are not.

Hindus can be Hindus, just not publicly.

Back
Top Bottom