What's new

Islamic State claims Pakistan and Afghanistan for its 'caliphate'

Stop being an idiot. Pakistan is built on Muslim nationalism just like Israel is built on Jewish nationalism. Pakistan was supposed to be a secular country as envisioned by Jinnah. It was never supposed to be a theocratic state like Iran or Saudi Arabia.

So how can a country "built on Muslim nationalism" be "secular" at the same time?

What ? Doesn't IS want India ?? Now we feel rather left out. No Khalifa membership for us I guess :undecided:

Talking about clandestine strikes, did you hear what COAS had to say the other day -- we will chase them down to the remotest area and eliminate all sancturies --- covert ops across the border??

Already underway.

Now look at his Mental Condition. We Told you before this guy needs the "Sabaoon" not the "Guantanamo bay".

Pakistan is largest Islamic army and has Islamic nuclear bomb. So it is Pakistan's holy duty to strengthen the Khilafa. If not Pakistan, who else on earth will do the holy job at this crucial moment?, the shia Iran with not yet developed nuked? No way. So Pakistan army and intelligence must be convinced of their responsibility. Allah has chosen them for this greatest cost.They must be educated and persuaded for the holy cause. If Pakistanis fail to wake up, what will they answer to allah ?

Troll.

Their understanding of world is laughable, i mean they would try to dominate the whole world without weapons except their blazing rifle and whole world would not retaliate. These guys loves suicide.
images

When I was little, I once claimed all the cars running on the road, we were on, whilst sitting in the schoolvan with my friends :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom