What's new

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant: “We Will Conquer Istanbul”

They have actually released a map of their dream empire.
Bqevy8_CEAAKUdy.jpg

:lol: If you want to dream, dream big I guess.

Also, those are some mad paint skillz :P

I think this the map from the game Hearts of Iron 2.
But i'm surprised they didn't include Al-Andalus or the Caucasus in their Empire..

Lets see if they succeed in Iraq first but with our current government even Fiji could cause trouble in Turkiye.
Present Turkish govt foreign policy and national security polices are literally shocking ......They making same mistake what Pakistan did and paying very heavy price....Due to terrorism Pakistan has lost more then 106 billion dollar of foreign investment in last few years.

This thread gets more attention than i had expected.

ISIS are rag-tag terrorists who have the support of some tribes... because they acquired some territory in Iraq (without having major figting),.people took them serious.

They are just bugs waiting to be crushed, nothing more.

I can't keep track of all the future fallen capitals around the world. :lol:

When will they announce their march on Washington and their plans to replace the US flag on the moon with a black one?

Legends say that they already have, with a white one though :what:

so happy to see that turk cyber warriors here openly admit their help to ISIS .

never though they'll knock your doors too huh ? lol

although i hate the crap out of terrorist AKP and their cyber warriors , but i never wish turkey and its citizens any harm .

We all need to work hand in hand to wipe these ISIS bugs off the map , the threat is serious . period

so happy to see that turk cyber warriors here openly admit their help to ISIS
although i hate the crap out of terrorist AKP and their cyber warriors , but i never wish turkey and its citizens any harm .
AKP is tasting its own medicine and they deserve it , but since this will unfortunately has a catastrophic impact on turk civilians and turkey in general , i would say this representing my country here :
We are ready to help them if their door is knocked .

Just worry about your own country, kitty.

As a fellow soon to be victim of ISIS, we wish Turkey the best.

so happy to see that turk cyber warriors here openly admit their help to ISIS .

We all need to work hand in hand to wipe these ISIS bugs off the map , the threat is serious . period
Dont you see that they are trapping Iran?
You think its about Iraq or Turkiye?
Why nobody does nothing?
You should do the math,think it over and come to a realistic conclusion into why this is happening.

Dont you see that they are trapping Iran?
trapping iran ? from where ? who ? ISIS ?

do u really think iran gives a rats a$$ abt a terrorist group ? just add ISIS to a long list of terrorist groups we are fighting with .

till now , ISIS (whom u supported) was only successful in 1-capturing and kidnapping your diplomats 2-killing your people and soldiers (RIP to all of them)

Burn yourself.
childish and pathetic . ok i'll do so . lol

trapping iran ? from where ? who ? ISIS ?

do u really think iran gives a rats a$$ abt a terrorist group ? just add ISIS to a long list of terrorist groups we are fighting with .

till now , ISIS (whom u supported) was only successful in 1-capturing and kidnapping your diplomats 2-killing your people and soldiers (RIP to all of them)

childish and pathetic . ok i'll do so . lol
Wake up,ISIS is just a tool used for another goal.
We will see in the near future.

Wake up,ISIS is just a tool used for another goal.
We will see in the near future.
yeah we'll see .

i do believe in conspiracy theories , but hey , you're not coming up with any .

as i said before , what i know is plain and simple : all countries need to work hand in hand to get rid of these psychopaths .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom