What's new

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant: “We Will Conquer Istanbul”

They forgot Azerbaijan and other Central Asian muslim states, Noobs. :omghaha:
:rap:
They have not included Kazakhstan as well. I think they don't consider Azeris as muslims. :lol::lol::lol: I am happy about it ...
@Sinan just leave this Bengali and Iranian trolls alone they are sectarian idiots they dont like Turks for beeing Sunni, we should stick to our own business, we have nothing to do with their sectarian idiocy.
@Sinan , @xenon54 is right. actually they hate turks because of racial reasons, sectarianism and also secularism in Turkey. Leave alone haters. @Sinan have you even read one reasonable or logical or useful comment from haman? if not, why do you continue the discussion?

:rap:
They have not included Kazakhstan as well. I think they don't consider Azeris as muslims. :lol::lol::lol: I am happy about it ...

@Sinan , @xenon54 is right. actually they hate turks because of racial reasons, sectarianism and also secularism in Turkey. Leave alone haters. @Sinan have you even read one reasonable or logical or useful comment from haman? if not, why do you continue the discussion?
Mate i was not generalising, i was referring to two individuals, just to clarify that. :)

I will support them up to the conquest of Bagdad, Erbil and Tehran. :lol:
On a more serious note, ISIS wants their black banner to spread around the whole world. It is an ultimate dream for them. Their strategy looks more different though. They won't attack Sunni Turkey after we helped them. They want to consolidate power in Iraq and Syria to kick out Shia influence and then go after the "head of the snake" as they say which is "Tehran" according to them.

First u should run away from Turkey. :D

And dont be hopeful cuz Iran have 20 million basiji.

ISIS has already made mistake by coming openly in Iraq. They have now too many enemies to fight against. Now Iraqi nation has first time took weapons against any enemy.
If they had limit themselves to covert attacks bomb blast, suicide bombing in Iraq it was better option for them.

They have actually released a map of their dream empire.
Bqevy8_CEAAKUdy.jpg

:lol: If you want to dream, dream big I guess.

Also, those are some mad paint skillz :P

Where do you guys keep getting these maps ? Oh well,at least in this one it looks like Romania survives hedged between that German Empire ? (to which we loose Transilvania),that pseudo Greeko-Bulgaro empire ? ( to which we loose Dobrogea it seems-in this case i better pack up allready) and Greater Russia.At least we get Odessa in it apparently....:o:

They seem to forget that its the Turkish Armed Forces they'd be dealing with; someone who've got decades of experience under their belt in fighting Counter-Insurgency Operations - So I won't be surprised if they're eliminated a long way from Istanbul !

Well, all ISIS has done is pissed off all the countries in the region. Iran, Iraqi civilians, Turks and now they have the audacity to hold our people hostage. Once we ensure that our people return safely back to India, these terrorist wusses will pay heavily with nothing less than massacre.

Watch what these pigs are doing. They don't care about any human being.

They have actually released a map of their dream empire.
Bqevy8_CEAAKUdy.jpg

:lol: If you want to dream, dream big I guess.

Also, those are some mad paint skillz :P

I really hope that their stupid painter realizes that he has highlighted 3 nuclear powers in the occupation plan of his: India, Israel and Pakistan.

And all three of us have the capability to launch devastating nuclear assault to protect the integrity of our nations.

ISIS maybe can conquer on Cairo, Egypt or Saudi Arabia instead Istanbul?

Well although I am in favor of being critical of ISIS and making fun of those retards then such threads only serve their purpose and it creates unnecessary hysteria. But if not on the internet then where else?
Every sane person should know that such a organization, despite maybe being the most powerful terrorist organization right now, are not able to invade a country like Turkey, let alone Istanbul. In fact they cannot invade any regional country fully and seize their capital cities. They should stick to Baghdad which will be impossible.

I have seen many threads about ISIS wanting to conquer this and that and stupid maps everywhere. In my opinion such discussions are just a waste of time. We all agree that they are delusional morons. We will do them a great favor by even thinking along those lines.

But that's just me. It's not a serious thing or thread. All that comes out of discussions like these is often just trolling like seen in this thread.

So.........ISIS are going to conquer the entire world?! :woot:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom