What's new

isolated Israel has no choice but to insult the whol world

Israel is fast becoming irrelevant in the World Politics. Recent rants by Israel's PM Nutt-n-Yahoo were ignored even by its sole supporter the mighty US and its Dependants ( Canada and the five tiny Island nations including Palau, Narau, Marshall Islands etc.).

Israel is fast becoming irrelevant in the World Politics. Recent rants by Israel's PM Nutt-n-Yahoo were ignored even by its sole supporter the mighty US and its Dependants ( Canada and the five tiny Island nations including Palau, Narau, Marshall Islands etc.).
israel has Balls and look around israel.syria,egypt,libya,lebanon etc etc are all fighting themselves and killing in the never ending shia-sunni ,sunni-wahabbi fight. ever the arab spring is said to be a israel creation............

israel has Balls and look around israel.syria,egypt,libya,lebanon etc etc are all fighting themselves and killing in the never ending shia-sunni ,sunni-wahabbi fight. ever the arab spring is said to be a israel creation............

Correction my ignorant Indian friend:

If Israel had BALLS, it would fight its own battles and not BEG and GROVEL USA to attack Iran.

Now you blame the Jews for supporting freedom and democracy? They are the devil...
Now you say you support the freedom democrats?:yahoo:

You are liars, you are the masters of Al Qaeda and don't give a **** for the freedom for the palestinians

Al Qaeda anti-humanity dogs, for whom you displace war vessels in the Mediterranean see ready to assassinate the syrian people to put them in power

You gave them air support in Libya

Israel has other ways to express itself...
Except ordering the USA unconditionnal slave to battle for Israel, i don't see other means

Your MOSSAD gremlins don't hesitate to assassinate scientists because you know you are protected by the USA, dirty cowards

Now you say you support the freedom democrats?:yahoo:

You are liars, you are the masters of Al Qaeda and don't give a **** for the freedom for the palestinians

Al Qaeda anti-humanity dogs, for whom you displace war vessels in the Mediterranean see ready to assassinate the syrian people to put them in power

You gave them air support in Libya

Except ordering the USA unconditionnal slave to battle for Israel, i don't see other means

Your MOSSAD gremlins don't hesitate to assassinate scientists because you know you are protected by the USA, dirty cowards

Israel protect the US, not the other way around... We control everyone, remember? :crazy:

End of damn Israhell

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ
1.exalted is he who carried his worshiper (prophet muhammad) to travel in the night from the sacred mosque to the furthest mosque which we have blessed around it so that we might show him some of our signs. he is the hearer, the seer.

وَآتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلاَّ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِي وَكِيلًا
2.we gave moses the book and made it a guide for the children of israel. 'take no guardian other than me.

ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا
3.(you are) the descendants of those whom we carried (in the ark) with noah. he was a truly thankful worshiper. '

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا
4.and we decreed for the children of israel in the book: 'you shall corrupt the land twice, and you shall ascend exceedingly high. '

فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُوْلِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلاَلَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا
5.and when the promise of the first came, we sent against you our worshipers, those of great might, and they went through the habitations, and the promise was accomplished.

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا
6.then, we gave the turn back to you to prevail over them, and we helped you with wealth and children, and made you the greater host.

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ(لأَقْصَى)كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْاْ تَتْبِيرًا
7.(we said): 'if you do good, it shall be for your own souls; but if you do evil it is likewise. ' and when the second promise came (we sent them against you), to sadden your faces and to enter the mosque as they entered it the first time, they utterly destroyed whatever they came across.

End of damn Israhell

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ
1.exalted is he who carried his worshiper (prophet muhammad) to travel in the night from the sacred mosque to the furthest mosque which we have blessed around it so that we might show him some of our signs. he is the hearer, the seer.

وَآتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلاَّ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِي وَكِيلًا
2.we gave moses the book and made it a guide for the children of israel. 'take no guardian other than me.

ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا
3.(you are) the descendants of those whom we carried (in the ark) with noah. he was a truly thankful worshiper. '

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا
4.and we decreed for the children of israel in the book: 'you shall corrupt the land twice, and you shall ascend exceedingly high. '

فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُوْلِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلاَلَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا
5.and when the promise of the first came, we sent against you our worshipers, those of great might, and they went through the habitations, and the promise was accomplished.

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا
6.then, we gave the turn back to you to prevail over them, and we helped you with wealth and children, and made you the greater host.

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ(لأَقْصَى)كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْاْ تَتْبِيرًا
7.(we said): 'if you do good, it shall be for your own souls; but if you do evil it is likewise. ' and when the second promise came (we sent them against you), to sadden your faces and to enter the mosque as they entered it the first time, they utterly destroyed whatever they came across.
What a bunch of nonsense.

Racism? Mass Murder? Illegal regime? Look at your own country and government which has no problem murder its own people and help Syria use chemical weapons against innocent people. Your anxiety about Israel is also pathetic.
We love our government if they tell me to kill all I will kill you no problem every body in the world hate you and don't tell me anti Semitic trash because your are not Semitic low life like you say that arabs are anti Semitic than what the arabs are not Semitic????

We love our government if they tell me to kill all I will kill you no problem every body in the world hate you and don't tell me anti Semitic trash because your are not Semitic low life like you say that arabs are anti Semitic than what the arabs are not Semitic????

You just proved my point.

Back
Top Bottom