What's new

Israel a failed state!!!

Is Israel a failed state?

• Total voters
Don't tell me you don't know the amount of aid Israel receives from the US every year, don't tell me you don't know how the US veto is reserved to save Israel from internation sanctions, don't tell me you don't know that Israel has the licence from the US to do whatever it wants to do including developing nukes. If these do not constitute unfair privilege then I must say that you are not a fair man so you won't understand what unfair privilege means.

1.Israel – United States relations are an important factor in the United States government's overall policy in the Middle East.The countries share a good relationship.Now how come sharing a healthy relationship is unfair??What do you exactly mean by unfair??

2.US veto is reserved to save Israel from sanctions???Please enlighten.

3.Had the Israelis been openly developing nukes,then they did not need to go after Vanunu.They feared World wide protest.Thats why they wanted to keep it a secret.

4.Having concluded,the relationship between US and Israel is a friendly one,and nothing unfair is there,I just still don't understand how the UN is providing privileges??

Last edited:
The unfair privileges Israel enjoys in the US and at the UN, if other states had that can kind of privileges, surely they would have done hundred times better than Israel.
But the US is not the only veto power on the UN Security Council. So how is it that the Arabs have not such 'privileges' from other veto powers?

Don't tell me you don't know the amount of aid Israel receives from the US every year, don't tell me you don't know how the US veto is reserved to save Israel from internation sanctions, don't tell me you don't know that Israel has the licence from the US to do whatever it wants to do including developing nukes. If these do not constitute unfair privilege then I must say that you are not a fair man so you won't understand what unfair privilege means.

This is a very very well spun myth that we receive money for free..... we don't. We have to pay back to whoever we borrowed money from..including the US and others. This goes for everything including weapons...there is nothing like a free lunch buddy never has been. US and others either give us / lend us money and or provide us with loan guarantees and expect that back.

Let me give you a balanced example take Finland population about 5.5 million ( Israel is around 7 million) gave the Russians a good kicking in the 2 world war and despite they lost kept their freedom. After the war imposed on them they paid back the war repartitions to the Russians and had their country destroyed. What do they have today???? a per capita of $33,556, in the recent years despite severe recession in 1990 brought them on their knees with 20% unemployment despite all this the standard of living an GDP goes up today HOW??? this my friends is done by a few things right from the inception of the state among them good governance, no corruption, education, infrastructure, etc... and over all leads to basically credibility so that when you need money you get it from others as they know that the chances of ever seeing that again is high.

Israel my friend has the same standard of living as Western Europe and on par with them,this does not or did not happen over night and secondly one needs to strive to keep that where it is.This is done by being pro-active and not by land lord mentality. Fundamentally distribution of wealth and well being of a country's citizens is key.

Who has stopped the Middle eastern or Bangladesh from borrowing money from others to improve the conditions, this happens again and again however the money never reaches where its needed that's due to various reasons mainly corruption and one can only get rid of that is via education.

PS: Israel per capita is around $ 30 k per year.

The unfair privileges Israel enjoys in the US and at the UN, if other states had that can kind of privileges, surely they would have done hundred times better than Israel.

one thing i learned from muslims and interacting with many people on this forum we are really biased and unfair people ourselves when we hate something we just hate it and are blinded or learning the good from them and play down any achievements.
It's true they are favoured and protected by the U.S but mostly israel is what it is coz of their work-ethic their economy,infrastructure and agriculture very advanced and quality of life,standard of living etc very high and by no means a failed state this is not a "privelage" yes it maybe it's partly due to that U.S protection but mostly it's due to the hard work,education and intelliegence of jews in developing their country.I don't like their treatment of palestinians but i do think we can learn from them and do admire how well they've built up their country .

Last edited:
This is just propaganda - Israel is is successful because Arabs are ******* dumb.There are many other Muslim states (which are not arabized) and they're successful - It's a regional conflict - Israelis vs Arabs.Muslims always try to make it issue of religion.I just wish Pakistanis get the same type of nationalism that every Israeli has.

How about you donate 5-6 billion dollars in grants and donations I am sure our students will produce items 100 times better

News Flash....1

Pakistan is one of the highest foreign aid receiving countries in the world.

News Flash... 2

Do you honestly think that Pakistan even if it received 5 billion dollars every year would produce results like these? Hardly ever...we are one of the most corrupt countries in the world WHERE not a single government official has yet been accountable for or has been successfully apprehended in a corruption case go figure.

Israel a failed state!!! :cheesy:

Yeah Whatever! Let me put it in perspective:

middle_east_region.jpg

Just look at her size, yet even the mightest of arab nations quakes in their boots at her mention. Israel is anything but a failed state. It manufactures everything from processors to advanced medical equipment.

More whishful thinking. Like Patriot said, Israel is sucessful because the arab world is hedonistic and yellow bellied in nature. Clearly the days of old with great men like Salah-ud-din are well and gone.

Modern day arabs are:

arab-meeting.png

Israel should pack up and go

Failed-States-Index-620x339.png

If Israel can exist only by destroying the neighborhood, then it's time to declare it a failed state.

What is the logic that will emerge from this war? If Israel can exist only by destroying the neighborhood, then it's time to declare it a failed state. The Zionist dream has turned into a nightmare and is not viable. If the future holds more of the same, then the time has come to reconsider the whole project. Every state has a duty to defend its citizens, but also it has a duty to provide them with security and the two are different. The prospects are for more destruction, fanaticism, violence and hatred. No unilateral separation can isolate Israel from this, nor can the region or the world live with the consequences. This seems to be the only choice, and Israel must do itself and others a favor and go away.

According to a US-based think tank, Israel is in greater danger of becoming a failed state than the likes of Botswana, Cuba, Turkmenistan, Benin, Jordan, and Tunisia. In fact, of the 177 nations ranked on the Fund for Peace’s 2012 Failed State Index (FSI), Israel (#62) is in the ‘Very High Warning’ category along with Iran (34), Angola (49), Lebanon (45), and Tanzania (66)

Is Israel in danger of becoming a failed state? | The Times of Israel
Israel should pack up and go - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Is Israel a Failed State? | The American Conservative

@ Spartacus_Σπάρτακο

I am of the opinion that currently,the state of Israel is a bit over doing whatever it is doing in Gaza,but after going through your post,I feel that your stance is more of an anti -Jew.Now since Israel is predominantly a Jewish state,hence you hate the state as well.

I had a look at the link that you provided.Clearly it seems,that whoever the person is who has written that piece,has no idea of what he is talking about.He is blinded by is hate towards the Jews.As a matter of fact such article can be very well branded as racist.Since you are providing it as a source supporting your argument,hence you can be branded as a racist as well.

Now ,I will highlight a few parts of the article.....

It was those black rats(rats means rats only),that played the role as vectors:hitwall::hitwall:

Somebody is rewriting entire World history over here.

FYI,the American Civil War was predominantly a clash between the Northern free states and the Southern slave states.I just can't figure out how the Jewish angle fits here.

The Spanish American War was a conflict between Spain and United States,which was triggered by the sinking of the American battleship Maine in Havana harbor.I just don't understand,how the Jews come into the picture here......

Causes of the First World War are many intertwined factors.However,was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria by Gavrilo Princip, an irredentist Serb.I still don't get the Jewish relation here.

The very basic causes of the Second World War were the nationalistic tensions, unresolved issues, and resentments resulting from the First World War and the interwar period in Europe, plus the effects of the Great Depression in the 1930s. However,the trigger to this War was the 1939 invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany in Europe.As result of this war millions of Jews actually died due to Hitler's well known hate for the Jews.

World War III???:what::blink::D ...yet to happen:hang2::lazy:

I would very much like to see some links relating the medicine industry providing bogus drugs killing millions.Chlorine,the second member of the halogen group, is used to as a disinfectant.Thats why it is added to water.Though drinking water passes through a few other steps for purification.
Fluoride has a unique ability to reduce the de-mineralization of tooth enamel and therefore used in many toothpastes.Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.
Clearly,the person has absolutely no idea of what he is talking about....

Nobody has to be a doctor to understand why vaccination is necessary.

Lol!!!Now this is too much!!I never knew that any form of human Cancer is contagious!!!

Spare me the horror!!

Now we switch to attacking someone's culture,got nothing better to do!!

Now its time to be a racist!!!

ahhh..this can go on endlessly.....anyways,my final verdict on whatever is in this link,is pure form of Bull$hit....

Quality rebuttal.
th_salute_smiley.gif

Israel's brutal actions made the world hates everything that is Israeli

Even drivers of taxis in Europe hate Israel :hang2:

img00018201005311817.jpg

img00016201005311816.jpg

img00017201005311817.jpg

Haha, this was one man of Turkish descent who felt hurt after the Flotilla incident. His short-term adventure ended in being stripped of the roof skylight by the company who wished not be associated with political statements.

Haha, this was one man of Turkish descent who felt hurt after the Flotilla incident. His short-term adventure ended in being stripped of the roof skylight by the company who wished not be associated with political statements.

He lost hes license or just lost job at that company? hey at least he recognize that Israel is a state/country :)

one thing i learned from muslims and interacting with many people on this forum we are really biased and unfair people ourselves when we hate something we just hate it and are blinded or learning the good from them and play down any achievements.
It's true they are favoured and protected by the U.S but mostly israel is what it is coz of their work-ethic their economy,infrastructure and agriculture very advanced and quality of life,standard of living etc very high and by no means a failed state this is not a "privelage" yes it maybe it's partly due to that U.S protection but mostly it's due to the hard work,education and intelliegence of jews in developing their country.I don't like their treatment of palestinians but i do think we can learn from them and do admire how well they've built up their country .

o wow what an accomplished state! after stealing someones land and massacring and driving out the people u still believe they r worthy of praise. they deserve NO recognition because their entire foundation is based on stealing, lying, hatred and killing.

Back
Top Bottom